(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Damn Dragonfly' date='

Just Damn, I think that I speak for a large proportion of the community when I say that this jiggle is what we have been waiting for!

Please finish this I must has it!!!!

Kudos to you for your ninja animation skills

[/quote']

I've been busy lately but I promise to finish things up within two weeks.

I think the first walk is much smoother' date=' the second one the legs kind of snap forward at the last second. The only thing would be to let the elbows and wrists flow so there not so rigid looking. Other then that this is by far the best breast animation I've ever seen in any Beth. game. I can only imagine what this looks like from behind :) That ass sway would excite a blind moth priest :)

[/quote']

The second walk is a retargeted motion from Blade and Soul, so I'm not responsible for anthing, either good or bad.

I think the first walk is much smoother' date=' the second one the legs kind of snap forward at the last second. The only thing would be to let the elbows and wrists flow so there not so rigid looking. Other then that this is by far the best breast animation I've ever seen in any Beth. game. I can only imagine what this looks like from behind :) That ass sway would excite a blind moth priest :)

[/quote']

The 2nd walk is retargetted from Blade and Soul. So I'm not responsible for anyting, either good or bad.

[/quote']

The second walk is a retargeted motion from Blade and Soul, so I'm not responsible for anthing, either good or bad.

Porting it is already a great achievement ;)

Damn Dragonfly' date='

Just Damn, I think that I speak for a large proportion of the community when I say that this jiggle is what we have been waiting for!

Please finish this I must has it!!!!

Kudos to you for your ninja animation skills

[/quote']

I've been busy lately but I promise to finish things up within two weeks.

Awesome. :) btw do you have any plans on implementing these boob physics in other animations (sneaking, running, attack animations etc..)? That would be super awesome..):D

So many thanks given and its not even released yet :s

Well if it really gets released' date=' I'll start playing Skyrim again :P

For now I'll go back to DarkSouls and DarkSiders 2 :D

[/quote']

The thanks are for the fact that:

A) somebody actually can and is willing to do it

B) has presented some results of his/her work that are already extremely impressive, even though the mod hasn't been released yet ;)

I believe the OP is doing his/her best. Let's just be patient :D.

So many thanks given and its not even released yet :s

Well if it really gets released' date=' I'll start playing Skyrim again :P

For now I'll go back to DarkSouls and DarkSiders 2 :D

[/quote']

The thanks are for the fact that:

A) somebody actually can and is willing to do it

B) has presented some results of his/her work that are already extremely impressive, even though the mod hasn't been released yet ;)

I believe the OP is doing his/her best. Let's just be patient :D.

marky is more like that kind of people in what doesn't even deserves to waste a second trying to teach them how to be polite and thankful.

Anyway thanks for your effort Dragonfly. And apologize for my english.