(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

So using SkullTyrant's Basic 5 skeleton didn't solve my crushed breasts problem right off' date=' but using it in combo with TroubleMaker's UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 (from post 1159 in this thread) did.

It might be best if when reporting fixes for the crushing problem, we mention which skeleton and which body versions we're using.

[/quote']

Interesting, I'm guessing that NPC R Breast01 NPC L Breast01 might be doing it then? That body doesn't use them. Could you try my other body UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 it uses all breast and butt bones. Thanks!

venomg3 still had issues with it http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463&pid=290685#pid290685

I'm wondering if it will be the same result for you.

Same Problem here but I think it's from using xp32's xpms skeleton' date=' it's the only one it happenes with for me. but in my game I'm using Victoria's highheel walk (works fine it's only a forward walk anim).

all other anims the right butt cheek drops considerably. Think I'll be going back to the Original Skeleton that comes with TBBP, 'that' I know works flawlessly.

[/quote']

Try using new file that I put at the optional in XPMS mod page in nexus.

(or here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/105082 )

Or If you don't like to download from nexus then you can download the file at mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?2c73ncaoc1e88np

I haven't tested it yet so I really don't know if it work. In theory it should and never fail me. Please let me know if you still have "butt" problem with Dragonfly TBBP animation.

PS: I see something different... wha.! "Contributor"? seriously. 'm I really deserve that? I mean I just made 29 post. Some ppl sure deserve better than me. I just could said that I'm happy for that XD

I have a quick question. How hard would it be to add bones used by the skeleton in THIS MOD. It's in early beta stages' date=' but once it's complete it's going to change the Skyrim experience completely.[/quote']

Damn, not that stuff again...

I mean, i hoped that Skyrim's animation system are different from Oblivion's.

are any other animations being worked on for tbbp? don't get me wrong. i LOVE these anims. but i'm using PCEA to get some variety in the game, and i can use bbp and Victoria catwalk, but i then loose all the swaying goodness of TBBP. but if i use even the alternate TBBP walks...all 3 walks look very similar. only difference seems to be in wrist and arms. so when using PCEA, even tho ladies are using different walks, they still look the almost the same.

I was requested to add butt weighting to my first pass UNPB body (it has heavy Breast bounce). So here it is (plus the others)

My modification of calyps/xp32's UNPB-BBP bodies for TBBP,

UNPB-TBBP - heavy breast bounce

UNPB-TBBP-Body-MrTroubleMaker

Breast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body - heavy breast bounce

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

I was requested to add butt weighting to my first pass UNPB body (it has heavy Breast bounce). So here it is (plus the others)

My modification of calyps/xp32's UNPB-BBP bodies for TBBP' date='

This body isn't exactly UNPB. I've compaired this mesh with UNPB and the breasts are flatter. Did you modify it in someway?

@Mr T

Did you add NPC L/R Breast01 to the meshes?

yes' date=' three of the four have NPC L/R Breast01 added

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Butt

NPC L Breast

NPC L Butt

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

NPC R Butt

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC L Butt

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

NPC R Butt

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC L Butt

This body isn't exactly UNPB. I've compaired this mesh with UNPB and the breasts are flatter. Did you modify it in someway?

Check 2.2p , 2.2x and 2.4 they are slightly different than the original 2.2 body. The weighting and extra bones is causing it.

If you wan t a shape that is closer to 2.2 use UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 also the skeleton you use will change them.

These are not official meshes anyways, just me messing around with this stuff to learn ;)

@Mr T

Did you add NPC L/R Breast01 to the meshes?

yes' date=' three of the four have NPC L/R Breast01 added

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Butt

NPC L Breast

NPC L Butt

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

NPC R Butt

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC L Butt

has

NPC R Breast

NPC R Breast01

NPC R Butt

NPC L Breast

NPC L Breast01

NPC L Butt

Check 2.2p , 2.2x and 2.4 they are slightly different than the original 2.2 body. The weighting and extra bones is causing it.

If you wan t a shape that is closer to 2.2 use UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 also the skeleton you use will change them.

These are not official meshes anyways, just me messing around with this stuff to learn ;)

NEW FAV

the bounce is just so epic

Thanks ! :P

I forgot to mention, when I originally did the weighting for that body over two months ago. I was using

http://filesmelt.com/dl/skeletons_of_original_size.7z (Optional, vanilla skeleton with added breast bones, this skeleton fixes hovering sit and horse-riding animations) The bounce is close to the gif in the OP. I tried it with another one and the bounce is crazy, maybe to much? Also the shape was different then what was intended.

This is with the skeleton I used

post-76125-13597881635222_thumb.jpg

The less bounce UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 is probably more compatible with different skeletons (bounce wise).

Same Problem here but I think it's from using xp32's xpms skeleton' date=' it's the only one it happenes with for me. but in my game I'm using Victoria's highheel walk (works fine it's only a forward walk anim).

all other anims the right butt cheek drops considerably. Think I'll be going back to the Original Skeleton that comes with TBBP, 'that' I know works flawlessly.

[/quote']

Or If you don't like to download from nexus then you can download the file at mediafire

I haven't tested it yet so I really don't know if it work. In theory it should and never fail me. Please let me know if you still have "butt" problem with Dragonfly TBBP animation.

PS: I see something different... wha.! "Contributor"? seriously. 'm I really deserve that? I mean I just made 29 post. Some ppl sure deserve better than me. I just could said that I'm happy for that XD

can you please make an edit to the skeleton beast file and add it to this? fixed for all of my characters, except for my khajiit

[/quote']

can you please make an edit to the skeleton beast file and add it to this? fixed for all of my characters, except for my khajiit

Then something must be different for khajiit at your game. As long as races using "~\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx" for skeleton map it will fix the butt problem. In your case, those Khajiit might use different files or folder that unknown to me.

Doesn't matter which of these I use, the result is the same, not much much jiggle or bounce. I'm using the XPMS skeleton http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800.

Doesn't matter which of these I use, the result is the same, not much much jiggle or bounce. I'm using the XPMS skeleton http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800.

which skeleton_female.hkx are you using? the one from here or the one from UNPB?

@Jenova - have you tried any of the ones from my mod? or XP32's Maximum skeleton?

I recall trying the TBBP skeleton and it made the breasts crater on corpses, was really quite bizarre.

I think what I did wrong was instead of using the overly flamboyant animations -walking, running, etc.- from TBBP, I'm using the more *sedate* animations released by XP32. While those have bounce, their bounce simply cannot compare to the delightful TBBP bounce. Downside is the TBBP walking and such looks terribly exaggerated. I had thought that the bounce came from the skeleton and the body mesh; the femaleupperbody_0.dds and such. Looks like I was mistaken.

Perhaps I'll stumble upon a set of animations that have TBBP bounce but without the TBBP exaggeration.

skulltyrant, I am really sorry to bother you but what is the skeleton that provides 3-2perfect proportion with none breasts collapses after lying or death for unpb body?

I have tried many of your skeletons but I could not find one. :(

If you have a time could you please suggest one for me ? :)

Cheers