Just picking up FO4. I've played a heavily modded Skyrim for a while... looking for suggestions on which mods to pick up to get started in FO4. If I can I'd like to find some Fallout equivalents of some favorite Skyrim mods:

UNP/ Tempered Skins/ Body replacers for males and females 

High res skin textures for males and females

Best hair mods for males and females

Schlongs of Skyrim/ erection animations

Flower girls

Amorous Adventures

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Also if you have any favorite or must-have mods I'd be happy to hear about them! I haven't done a whole lot of research yet, but so far it seems like there isn't quite as extensive a library for Fallout as there is for Skyrim... but that's not really surprising. I have noticed a definite lack in mods for male models, specifically the male npc's. While I have found some that let you make your male PC look pretty good, if you want to play female and have pretty male companions, you seem to be out of luck. If I am mistaken here, by all means please correct me! Thanks again for any help! 

Fallout 4 has come a long way, but still has a ways to go (if ever) to catch up with Skyrim.  Most of the essentials are there, though.

For your specific questions:

UNP/ Tempered Skins/ Body replacers for males and females 

High res skin textures for males and females

Best hair mods for males and females

Schlongs of Skyrim/ erection animations

Flower girls

Amorous Adventures

Body Replacers:  CBBE, Atomic Beauty, and Jane Bod are the 3 most popular

Skin Textures:  Many to choose from - I prefer FSM

Hair Mods:  Commonwealth Cuts (KS Hairdos, Apacchii), Ponytail Styles, Misc Hairstyles

Schlongs of Skyrim: Dongs of Fallout

Flower Girls:  Varies by preference - I like Hookers of the Commonwealth (but no sex animations)

Amorous Adventures:  Nothing yet, it's been talked about here a few times, but no one has released anything as yet

Mods I like:

Anything by Niero (favs being Pre-War Cybernetics, Strigadae Courser, and TheKite series)

Anything by humannature66 (favs being Sirius Assault 16 and EasyGirl)

Quest Mods: Fusion City Rising, Outcasts & Remnants, and Tales from the Commonwealth (same team and theme as Interesting NPCs from Skyrim)My Mods:

LooksMenu (Racemenu from Skyrim)

My mods: overlay mods for Nail polish and for tribal body tattoos

What sorts of content are you interested in?

11 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Fallout 4 has come a long way, but still has a ways to go (if ever) to catch up with Skyrim.  Most of the essentials are there, though.

For your specific questions:

Body Replacers:  CBBE, Atomic Beauty, and Jane Bod are the 3 most popular

Skin Textures:  Many to choose from - I prefer FSM

Hair Mods:  Commonwealth Cuts (KS Hairdos, Apacchii), Ponytail Styles, Misc Hairstyles

Schlongs of Skyrim: Dongs of Fallout

Flower Girls:  Varies by preference - I like Hookers of the Commonwealth (but no sex animations)

Amorous Adventures:  Nothing yet, it's been talked about here a few times, but no one has released anything as yet

Mods I like:

Anything by Niero (favs being Pre-War Cybernetics, Strigadae Courser, and TheKite series)

Anything by humannature66 (favs being Sirius Assault 16 and EasyGirl)

Quest Mods: Fusion City Rising, Outcasts & Remnants, and Tales from the Commonwealth (same team and theme as Interesting NPCs from Skyrim)My Mods:

LooksMenu (Racemenu from Skyrim)

My mods: overlay mods for Nail polish and for tribal body tattoos

What sorts of content are you interested in?

Thanks for the quick reply! :smiley: In Skyrim I was kind of all over with the mods.... I have a problem. :tongue: I did wonder if there's a campfire/frostfall type mod out there for fallout? I liked the flowergirls/amorous adventures combo for the more in-depth romance layer, and who doesn't like sexy skyrim? :tongue: I do want to find a sex animation mod, it looks like the sexlab equivalent is sextec? I always liked texture and clothing mods. I liked having my models and environments look really good. I love your tattoos, btw! I also like any mods that add interesting characters, like Inigo from Skyrim. Thanks again for the suggestions! 

Amorous Adventures with Sexlab integration was the best fun I've had with questing sex mods.

Sextec is actually for the FO3/NV games.  You're looking for Four-Play.  Here is a resource Vinfamy put together on installing it and covers many of the common addons.

While there is no direct Frostfall type of a mod... there is Survial Mode (basic needs/diseases/etc.).  That coupled with several mods, get close to a Frostfall experience.  I enjoy this camping mod though.  It's similar in what it does to the Campfire mod from Skyrim.  Additionally Chesko (author of Frostfall) has Conquest, which offers roving settlement building and camping.  Use Conquest OR Campsite (not both).  These two don't conflict directly - but are duplicative with different options.

You're in luck.  Many of the early mods in Fallout 4 were adding textures, overlays, etc.  The mod catalog has a lot of offer in the models/textures area.  It's all personal preference, bu there are thousands of options.  Niero, HN66, and Elianora are some of the most popular modders in the outfits/armors category, but there are hundreds of other great authors too.

For followers (there is a thread on LL about this) - there are some custom followers.  Heather Casdin (same author is Willow from New Vegas) is by far the most integrated or complete follower in my opinion.  Heather hooks in to the game's events, has her own story/quest/romance line, and is otherwise "transparent" in terms of conflicts or issues.  She even interacts through dialogue with other followers, and comments on, about or directly to: areas/things you've done/npcs/etc.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...