mrrakkonn's Pose Packs

View File

About a year ago, I made a number of poses. I'm currently in the process of cleaning them up and improving them as well as adding to them to create proper pose packs, and figured I might as well upload them, so others can use them if they wish. If I finish up any more pose packs in the future I'll also put them here. 

Sadly I don't really have the patience or skills to do full on animations, if it so happens anyone wants to extract the poses and use them to make animations (if that is even feasible) that'd be fine and something I'd be happy with :smile:

Anyway, to use the poses put two teleporter statues in the center of a couch (the first two poses are just for a single female sim though) and then select the poses marked M for the male sim and F for the female sim. The poses were made using sims with the physiques of the ones you see in the screenshots in mind. 

You need Andrew's Pose Player and the Teleport Any Sim mod to use these, get them from here

http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio

Awesome poses, they look nice and tidy to me! Will be using them. :cookie:

Also a quick question if you don't mind answering..

Recently discovered how easy it is to make poses for sims, though what I can't figure out is how to add a sofa into Blender so I can at least find out the height.. How do I do that? 

I'm guessing you already have the rigs for the sims, yeah? And you know how to make poses for couples or groups by appending objets from other blender files? Basically you just need to do the same thing with a couch or a bed or whatever, append it from a blender file. You can get the file by using sims 4 studio. Choose to make an object override, pick an object and you will get the information on the object (mesh, textures, category, what have you), then you just export the mesh file and append the object (it's called sims4mesh or something usually). 

1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

Maybe. Last time I considered making animations I read through a guide on how to do and get it working with WW it seemed a little overwhelming to me compared to making poses. Again, the patience (and time I guess) may be lacking on my part. 

I think you can take to animating pretty quickly! Poses is the first hurdle and your nailing it!

Try copy/pasting your keyframe 30 or 40 frames away from the start, then alter it slightly, raising a glass or a flick of the bean or a simple wave,

Then copy/ paste your first keyframe to 60 or 80 (you can increase or decrease for speed/tempo)

This is now a simple animation! 

The first and last keys frames must be identical for it to loop and the middle keyframe will be the movement,

Start out simple and it can make sense pretty quickly, the trick is to then repeat and layer these movements,

Kinda like starting in the middle of the body/pose and working outwards, 

The tutorial maybe daunting at first but I pretty much dumbed it down in my head so if you want any tips just holla :lol:

On 1/28/2018 at 5:40 PM, mrrakkonn said:

I'm guessing you already have the rigs for the sims, yeah? And you know how to make poses for couples or groups by appending objets from other blender files? Basically you just need to do the same thing with a couch or a bed or whatever, append it from a blender file. You can get the file by using sims 4 studio. Choose to make an object override, pick an object and you will get the information on the object (mesh, textures, category, what have you), then you just export the mesh file and append the object (it's called sims4mesh or something usually). 

Thank you, you won't believe how many people were rude to me because I couldn't figure this out.. Heh, I appreciate your tips! :face_bear:

On 28.1.2018 at 3:06 PM, amj1984 said:

Really want it to be animation.

Actually I'm going to have to go back on my earlier statement that I don't really have the patience or skills to make it into an animation. As that's what I've started doing! 

Spoiler

insta.gif.afab36dd029e7f94aed085f8c67cf856.gif

I'm going to extend this one a bit and get it too loop properly (and stop it from going all crazy there at the end...), then go on to finish an animation using this pose set as a basis. Probably means no more posepacks, but I guess proper animations is just a ton better anyway :smiley: 

15 hours ago, kishar said:

what is the tongue mod you are using in the picture?

It's the first of the two custom meshes posted in autobanned's thread https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85318-test-sims-4-tounge/ , if you use one of these you can't use it as a the same time as you're using a deafault head replacement that includes the tongue though. Also you have to equip it as an accessory for every outfit, 

19 hours ago, Nairah said:

This looks cool!
Do you mind sharing that brunette sim? Shes hot! :smiley:

I shared her a while back with a bunch of other sims I've made. In the pictures for this you see a newer version though, but the only thing that's really different is that she's using a different skintone and a cleavage overlay. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4830-mrrakkonns-custom-sims/

• 4 years later...