Mods not working in their entirety

CaineChan

I imagine im dumb and missing something really simple. To the best of my knowledge, all of my mods are installed, and sexlab gives me an "ok" on everything listen in the in game menu.

However, basically all of my animations relating to sex lab don't work., at least not entirely. For example, in the prison overhaul, the bounding and gagging work fine, as does the whipping at the stockades (even though the stockade im in vanishes, and the whipping never ends". When I finally managed to get the caged scenario, it was just me standing in the cage with an elf, and slowly all the people watching started  teleporting into the cage. That also never ended. The same goes for the prostitution mod. We engage in dialouge, but nothing ever happens. We just go through the dialogue. I downloaded the matchmaker for proof of concept, and that didnt work.

The Sexlab animations don't work at all on any related mods. Zaz bound poses do work, but I cant get out of them once I start. Moans for the two did seem to play, endlessly. I just installed ASX spells and they do work perfectly fine. The FNIS check went through fine.

IN the photo are the mods im using, not seen but also active are all the official DLC's, the 3 texture packs, Sexlab (latest version), ZaZAnimationsPack,

HERealUndressUndies is there but deactivated atm, schlongs of skyrim is missing for some reason.

Something must not be enabled or something because I followed the guides very carefully. What kind of rookie mistake am I making here? Any assistance would be appreciated. Perhaps one day ill return the favor, one day when im not technically impaired.

my mods.jpg

1 hour ago, CaineChan said:

I downloaded the matchmaker for proof of concept, and that didnt work.

ok that sentence alone tells me that Sexlab is not working correctly.  something with the installation or configuration is off.

(you do have a body replacer installed ?? not worried about which one you have .. just that you have one)

going by your post (and mod list) it would seem you are new to modding Skyrim (and possibly modding games in general) and are using 

Skyrim LE (not Skyim Special Edition, if you are in fact using the SSE you will need to ask for help in its technical support forum).

question - did you install Steam in its default location??  in windows this is in Program Files which can cause permission issues.

i personally installed Steam to C:\Steam (which prevents permission issues from occurring)

question - do you use a mod manager and if so which one? (this information can be helpful to finding the problem)

can you post a full load order (please use a spoiler or attach as a text file to save space) 

spoiler example (just remove the $ in this example for it to work correctly)

[$spoiler]

text in spoiler

[$/spoiler]

i am going to post a couple of links to specific posts (the posts themselves are not important, but the Signatures have useful links in them)

the following link is to a post by Nazzzgul666 (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92214-maids-ii-what-a-surprise/?do=findComment&comment=2125451)

you should read the links in that signature (Start modding 1, start modding 2, get creatures working, and bodyslide/devious devices), they have some

useful information.

this link is to a post by MadMansGun (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78746-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/?do=findComment&comment=2127807)

the link in that signature that should be useful to you is the first one (Sexlab more nasty critters install guide), i would suggest you read that guide

as well, it has a lot of useful information in it (even if you do not want working creatures).

also without knowing which guides you followed no one can help with knowing if they are correct for a Sexlab enabled Skyrim.

I am in the original skyrim, and I rarely ever mod. Im completely new to loverslab.

Steam itself is in the default location on C. Skyrim is in another hard drive.

Im using Nexus mod manager, however most of the mods I installed manually.

I only have a few mods on NMM, such as calientes Beautiful bodies, skyui, xp32, fnis.

Upon further investigation, it seems that a lot of the sexlab mods actually work in falkreath. Are activities region specific or something? Does each hold have an official kink? It seems that certain animations only like to play in certain areas.

Also where would I find the load order?

In regards to guides, I followed the ones listed on the mods themselves such as sexlab. I also watched a few basic youtube vids regarding initially setting stuff up.

18 hours ago, CaineChan said:

I am in the original skyrim, and I rarely ever mod. Im completely new to loverslab.

Steam itself is in the default location on C. Skyrim is in another hard drive.

Im using Nexus mod manager, however most of the mods I installed manually.

I only have a few mods on NMM, such as calientes Beautiful bodies, skyui, xp32, fnis.

Upon further investigation, it seems that a lot of the sexlab mods actually work in falkreath. Are activities region specific or something? Does each hold have an official kink? It seems that certain animations only like to play in certain areas.

Also where would I find the load order?

In regards to guides, I followed the ones listed on the mods themselves such as sexlab. I also watched a few basic youtube vids regarding initially setting stuff up.

Use Mod Manage, not Nexus mod manager.

Then carefully read the instructions on each mod and how to install/setup. 

Watch tutorial videos for LOOT, FNIS, Bodyslide and so on and make sure you install sexlab and all dependencies and sexlab based mods correctly.

It too me almost half a year to fully dig into how mods work and how I can avoid things like this by changing my mods priority in Mod Organizer (MO), install everything correctly and in the correct order and, most importantly, get FNIS to run properly on each mod profile.

First thing I stopped doing is to put ANYTHING into the skyrim data folder or anywhere in skyrim folder except for the mod organizer files. 

I also reinstalled Skyrim before I switched to Mod Organizer to be completly sure everything is fresh and clean...

Archived