23 minutes ago, winny257 said:

I'm sorry, of course you can modify your game the way you want it, I make after all also.
I for example, use in every game (if possible) only female characters, I hate the arrogance of the male character. :classic_smile:

No hot men for you I guess. But really? Arrogance? Whateva ya say dude.

cc78c84820844d3dda51bffabf16ad85--sexy-g

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

The one to the right isn't a woman. It's a freak. Aside from a few rare examples, women didn't become warriors during old times. They were at home taking care of the children. It's not misogynistic to want it in your game. It's called realism.

The woman on the right is competition ready.  The woman on the left would look the same way if she were readying for a body building competition. It's from going on a fat free diet just before competition to show definition.

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

I'm sorry, of course you can modify your game the way you want it, I make after all also.
I for example, use in every game (if possible) only female characters, I hate the arrogance of the male character. :classic_smile:

LOL!

To be fair to the guys characters like Olfina annoy me. I don't care for the battle of the sexes.

51 minutes ago, Daedric_Cat said:

The woman on the right is competition ready.  The woman on the left would look the same way if she were readying for a body building competition. It's from going on a fat free diet just before competition to show definition.

LOL!

To be fair to the guys characters like Olfina annoy me. I don't care for the battle of the sexes.

yes I agree, some female characters are like chickens, always just to cluck! ;)

6 minutes ago, winny257 said:

yes I agree, some female characters are like chickens, always just to cluck! ;)

There's a few in Skyrim I'd like to mod out what they say. Like Olfina and that awful convo between Nazeem's wife and Danica Purespring in the Kynerath temple. Neither my male or female characters like them!

42 minutes ago, winny257 said:

LOL, I'm talking about Virtual Characters, not from Realistic Men, better read. 

Reveal hidden contents

enhanced-buzz-orig-22040-1390677802-8.jp48af09ba9b05b3e8f69f8e05f5df6a83.jpg

Link has character? Funny that you use Link as an example because all he does is scream while attacking. Bad swordsmanship aside I'm not seeing the arrogance here. Don't know what the guy above him is from.

Kinda feel a desire to chime in here...so I'm gonna do it.

Biology is not sexism, it's biology...it simply is. It is neither good nor bad and favors no one over another (unless you get into genetics, but that's a different story). This said, there are definite physical differences between males and females on average. So, when considering the averages, yes, men tend to be physically larger and stronger than females - there are obviously exceptions to this. Also, when it comes to physicality, there are also certain traits that females tend to exceed males on. Stamina, for one due to -- again, on average -- a higher lung capacity and, when it comes down to it, pretty much every female can boast a higher pain tolerance than males -- this being built in as a hedge against the rigors of childbirth.

So, to make the blanket claim that "biology makes males physically superior to females so females should be considered bad warriors," is, at least in my opinion, a bit incorrect. Especially if you take in to account training. A well-trained woman would easily be able to hold her own in a fight (trust me, I've seen it), especially against someone with a lesser level of training. Also, to further increase combat efficacy for a female in light of the average physical differences between the sexes, you would train specifically for that. If men are larger and stronger, this means that females will be smaller and faster. In a combat situation (particularly in melee style combat) speed is almost always superior to strength. The big guy may hit really hard...but if his target is too nimble to hit, all his strength is going to do is make him tired and an easy target as the fight draws long.

With all this in mind, trying to make a mod that decreases the combat efficacy of females to account for differences in biology would be...well, kinda sexist, not to mention a programming nightmare. *shrug* Just a thought. :confused:

52 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Link has character? Funny that you use Link as an example because all he does is scream while attacking. Bad swordsmanship aside I'm not seeing the arrogance here. Don't know what the guy above him is from.

first picture: * omar sy x men * actually all male American superheroes are * arrogant * :classic_wink:

http://leplus.nouvelobs.com/contribution/794190-omar-sy-dans-le-prochain-film-x-men-quel-role-pour-l-intouchable.html

https://youtu.be/QvNmbEykeic

29 minutes ago, Shaddranat said:

Kinda feel a desire to chime in here...so I'm gonna do it.

Biology is not sexism, it's biology...it simply is. It is neither good nor bad and favors no one over another (unless you get into genetics, but that's a different story). This said, there are definite physical differences between males and females on average. So, when considering the averages, yes, men tend to be physically larger and stronger than females - there are obviously exceptions to this. Also, when it comes to physicality, there are also certain traits that females tend to exceed males on. Stamina, for one due to -- again, on average -- a higher lung capacity and, when it comes down to it, pretty much every female can boast a higher pain tolerance than males -- this being built in as a hedge against the rigors of childbirth.

So, to make the blanket claim that "biology makes males physically superior to females so females should be considered bad warriors," is, at least in my opinion, a bit incorrect. Especially if you take in to account training. A well-trained woman would easily be able to hold her own in a fight (trust me, I've seen it), especially against someone with a lesser level of training. Also, to further increase combat efficacy for a female in light of the average physical differences between the sexes, you would train specifically for that. If men are larger and stronger, this means that females will be smaller and faster. In a combat situation (particularly in melee style combat) speed is almost always superior to strength. The big guy may hit really hard...but if his target is too nimble to hit, all his strength is going to do is make him tired and an easy target as the fight draws long.

With all this in mind, trying to make a mod that decreases the combat efficacy of females to account for differences in biology would be...well, kinda sexist, not to mention a programming nightmare. *shrug* Just a thought. :confused:

good example of the nature, who hunt at the lion the prey, the females!
who protects the young animals, the females!
what do men do when they come home from work?
legs up, a beer and watch TV!
what do Women do when they come home from work?
to provide for children,, cook food, around the household care!
A woman does more than one man and she has a much higher responsibility. :classic_smile:

Archived