Jump to content
IGNORED

atronachflame/various creatures cbbe bodyslide skyrim SE


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

There are some animations floating around somewhere that let you do exactly that i think. It's one of those SL animation packs.

Well I'll wait for SexLab to be ported over then.  The original Skyrim has problems on my machine.  So I will patiently wait for SL SE to be ported.

Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Well I'll wait for SexLab to be ported over then.  The original Skyrim has problems on my machine.  So I will patiently wait for SL SE to be ported.

oh, wait. I didn't know this was for special edition. My bad. What do you mean by problems? Î'm still using the old one on my laptop. I haven't touched SE yet although i got it for free because i own legendary edition. Tbh since i could open it with nomal bodyslide i can only presume this mod will also wrk for legendary now i guess.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

oh, wait. I didn't know this was for special edition. My bad. What do you mean by problems? Î'm still using the old one on my laptop. I haven't touched SE yet although i got it for free because i own legendary edition. Tbh since i could open it with nomal bodyslide i can only presume this mod will also wrk for legendary now i guess.

Ah does it? havent tested it on oldrim lol

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 1:00 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

There are some animations floating around somewhere that let you do exactly that i think. It's one of those SL animation packs.

You happen to know which one specifically? Am gettin a few since am plannin on gettin MNC but am not sure which packs are gud for these creatures

Link to comment
On ‎7‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 1:38 AM, Destroyah340 said:

You happen to know which one specifically? Am gettin a few since am plannin on gettin MNC but am not sure which packs are gud for these creatures

I dn't know if you know about that very heavy snuff/bdsm ne but the creator also made some animations fr creatures, including a whispmother animation. Dammit, i just can't come up with the names right nw but it should be in the regular skyrim animations tab.

Link to comment
  • 3 months later...
On 5/13/2018 at 2:30 PM, WombatCombat said:

odd I never found that mod. but yeah I might start making slides on those soon especially since they seem to be high poly. I'm gonna pm him to ask if I can make the slides

Awesome, glad to hear it. Hope you're able to get permission. 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...