SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

MO2 says PapyrusUtil is incompatible "papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, SexLabFrameworkSE_v) reported as incompatible during query." Should I ignore this? I also dowloaded the one from SkyrimSE Nexus and that also is incompatible. Did I miss an update? I reinstalled Skyrim SE yesterday. BTW the MCM of SexLab says its ok "green"

Scratch that I fixed it.

Hello I'm knew to skyrim SE. I've been on fallout 4 for the last few months since acquiring my first pc, and that's been one hell of a learning experience. Well so far I think I read up on fnis and have it and sexlab installed for se along with the script extender.  I have xmps skeleton and noticed in its fomod a schlong of skyrim support, hopping over their and reading up that page it says to turn off naked body in sexlab. Is schlongs of skyrim a requirement for animated penis's. Im just looking to get the basics in now for working animations, so that other mods can call on animations when needed. Also are animations separate installs like they are for Fallout 4's AAF set up. Is thier up to date set up guide for adult animations?

so i am having a problem with SL by the looks of it. iv installed it from fresh and try to install with MCM it will say installed and ready but when i go back into MCM it says i need to install it again. i am also getting an error regarding sexlabutil.dll being missing or out dated. I reinstalled SSE and still get the same problem any help would be good. Please

43 minutes ago, redhound99 said:

so i am having a problem with SL by the looks of it. iv installed it from fresh and try to install with MCM it will say installed and ready but when i go back into MCM it says i need to install it again. i am also getting an error regarding sexlabutil.dll being missing or out dated. I reinstalled SSE and still get the same problem any help would be good. Please

Are you sure you've installed the version linked from the 1st page of this forum topic?  1.63b8?  Jump to page 1 and make sure you're installing all the correct components.

@DrakeenTheir are 2 spells with sexlab debug self, debug target. That will start a animation but only used to test and debug your settings. I suggest you grab sexlab aroused the higher your aroused the more chance a sexlab scene will start automatically without those spells being cast. Their are other mods that help trigger a sexlab scene too. search bar is your best friend  just a reminder this is a base framework that the other mods need to work

12 hours ago, Drakeen said:

How do we actually start sex with this?

Install Oldrim Matchmaker, it works fine in SSE with no conversion required. Do not use the SexLab Debug spells- use the Matchmaker spells instead. Cast "Irresistibly Attractive" on yourself and "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" on your chosen sex partner within 5 seconds or so- otherwise you will masturbate.

Alternatively, cast "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" on two NPCs within 5 seconds or so (otherwise the one you cast it on will masturbate) to start sex between the NPCs.

And finally, although you have to be quick in order to pull it off, you can cast "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" on 3 NPCs to start a threesome, or cast "Irresistibly Attractive- Target" on 2 NPCs and cast "Irresistibly Attractive" on yourself to start a threesome involving you and the two NPCs.

Personally, I wish the Matchmaker spells timer was a bit longer- it's almost impossible to cast on yourself and 2 NPCs before the timer runs out.

3 hours ago, ChekhovSlacks said:

Did I screw up my install or is it normal behavior for characters to enter jumping/falling poses after animations?

You might try enabling "Ragdoll Ending" in the Sexlab MCM under Sexlab Animations to see if that gets rid of the issue.  If that doesn't work, you can try to "Clean System" under "Rebuild & Clean" section. 

If you perform the Clean, do so in a small room/location with few or no other NPC's.  If you're using Estrus Chaurus+, you'll need to reregister it's animations again from it's MCM menu after performing this step.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

You might try enabling "Ragdoll Ending" in the Sexlab MCM under Sexlab Animations to see if that gets rid of the issue.  If that doesn't work, you can try to "Clean System" under "Rebuild & Clean" section. 

If you perform the Clean, do so in a small room/location with few or no other NPC's.  If you're using Estrus Chaurus+, you'll need to reregister it's animations again from it's MCM menu after performing this step.

Thanks. Turns out Unofficial character behaviors enhanced was causing it, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40417?tab=description

59 minutes ago, punkuke said:

How do you install this? I thought I did it correctly, following a guide from another website, but it's not working for me. Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't look like there's a way to have sex with anyone.

This Mod Is Just A Framework It Does Nothing On It's Own, You'll Need To Install Another Mod To Actually Trigger Sex, Just Search The Sexlab Category Here https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/228-sexlab-framework-se/ & Pick Which Ever Mods Peak Your Interest.

18 minutes ago, Asuryan33 said:

Hello.

I have a question. I guess someone already answered it somewere but, I can't find it.

PapyrusUtil  has been updated a year ago and is more recent than SexLab Framework. Which one should overwrite the other ?

Thank you

Always try the most recent

Question: I've been searching the forum for a few hours and figured I'd just ask to see if anyone knew here. It's been a while since I played Skyrim SE and Im using a custom race with custom body textures. Issue is when I start to have sex with an NPC, the body on my character (Male) changes to uses the vanilla male textures. How do I point sexlab to use the male meshes and textures for the custom race?

tl;dr

How do I point sexlab to use the male meshes and textures for the custom race on my character?

1 hour ago, punkuke said:

Sexlab isn't showing up in the MCM menu.

Is SkyUI working? Do you have other mods in the MCM?

It frequently takes "a while" for new mods to appear in the MCM. Playing the game with frequent cell changes helps. If you play for 15 minutes or so and it's still not there, enter the following console command to repopulate ALL mods on your MCM:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Then watch the upper-left corner of your screen for a notice that nn new mods have populated your MCM.

2 hours ago, Heartbreaker714 said:

Question: I've been searching the forum for a few hours and figured I'd just ask to see if anyone knew here. It's been a while since I played Skyrim SE and Im using a custom race with custom body textures. Issue is when I start to have sex with an NPC, the body on my character (Male) changes to uses the vanilla male textures. How do I point sexlab to use the male meshes and textures for the custom race?

tl;dr

How do I point sexlab to use the male meshes and textures for the custom race on my character?

Make sure SexLab isn't using a nude suit. Beyond that, SexLab only removes equipped items - it's the same as if you unequipped what you're wearing manually.

If the tattoos are items then you need to go into SL's strip item editor and tell it not to unequip those.