SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

I'm having trouble with MatchMaker..Usually, I would go to that page and express my problem there, but it's dead page and I found all of my recommendations to the mod on this thread.

I'm using the latest version of SexLab,

And I'm using this version of MatchMaker:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

I've searched quite a bit, and I've found nothing. Sexlab Light works with a different version of matchmaker, though, but I'm using the new version of SexLab now. Help would be much appreciated to those willing.

13 hours ago, Jimmy_G said:

y dose sexlab not show up win i run FNIS it is a big pain it is the only mod i cant get to work

Probably because you don't have it properly installed (or FNIS is the one not properly installed...). Make sure you're using the correct file and that you're adding it to your mod manager as usual (there are no special steps to install it at this point, it's download->add to mod manager->run FNIS->launch the game and in the Sexlab MCM complete the in game install).

PS: I get you have dyslexia, but there are browser features and extensions to fix typos. When your only way to get your message across is through writing, you want to be as clear as possible.

6 hours ago, trudoviks said:

I'm having trouble with MatchMaker.

And what's the issue? Matchmaker works fine for me, but you don't say what's the exact issue to discard problems in other steps of the setup. If you had Sexlab light installed before make sure and double sure you removed these mods completely (and if this isn't in a new game without these mods, check that your save is clean).

y dose sexlab not show up win i run FNIS it is a big pain it is the only mod i cant get to work

it does require installation.  after you load in, wait for a little bit and check the mod menus to see if it is on there.  You'll need to toggle to install, and close the menu again to have it activate.

1 hour ago, Astarte29 said:

it does require installation.  after you load in, wait for a little bit and check the mod menus to see if it is on there.  You'll need to toggle to install, and close the menu again to have it activate.

so after i have instaled it manly i need to open skyrim and trun it on

so after i have instaled it manly i need to open skyrim and trun it on

Yes.  

1. Load the mod in your load order, by organizer or manually.
  2. Run skyrim.
  3. Wait for the mods to load-sometimes it can take a little time.
  4. Open the MCM and look to see if Sexlab's menu is visible.
  5. Select it.
  6. look for the message that says to Install it (within the game.)  If you do not confirm in this step, it will not activate.
  7. Close the menu, as it says to do.
  8. wait for the message to say that Sexlab has installed.
  9. Open up the MCM Sexlab tab again, and you should see multiple submenus waiting for you to customize your sexy skyrim experience.
  10. if you get your set up just as you want it, you can save the settings for another game play.  There's an option in the debug menu to do that.  Given what you've said about having dyslexia, I'm thinking it might save a lot of frustration for you once you've set it up as you want it.

2 hours ago, komenavos said:

I need to pause the animations to align the characters, because the animation changes before i finished aligning, any key to do pause? also any way i can render the game like this https://www.redgifs.com/watch/giddyinbornbug for a better alignment?

Go to Animation Setting and disable Auto-Advance Stages until you are done making adjustments. Also keep in mind that by default these changes are applied to all stages together. This can be changed under Player Hotkeys.

Toggle the free camera with Num 3 or it can be set to automatic under Animation Settings.

10 hours ago, Astarte29 said:

Yes.  

1. Load the mod in your load order, by organizer or manually.
  2. Run skyrim.
  3. Wait for the mods to load-sometimes it can take a little time.
  4. Open the MCM and look to see if Sexlab's menu is visible.
  5. Select it.
  6. look for the message that says to Install it (within the game.)  If you do not confirm in this step, it will not activate.
  7. Close the menu, as it says to do.
  8. wait for the message to say that Sexlab has installed.
  9. Open up the MCM Sexlab tab again, and you should see multiple submenus waiting for you to customize your sexy skyrim experience.
  10. if you get your set up just as you want it, you can save the settings for another game play.  There's an option in the debug menu to do that.  Given what you've said about having dyslexia, I'm thinking it might save a lot of frustration for you once you've set it up as you want it.

my bro is a bot and told me to download the rong mod win he was helping me i got it to work thow

50 minutes ago, DoritoJunkie said:

is there a way to remove certain animations? I only really use some of them and these mods are taking a toll on how much animation I can have, I hope to reduce that abit.

1. Disable the animations in SLAL's menu (if a SLAL animation pack) or in SexLab's (if a bundled animation)

2. Rebuild the animation registry (SL's Debug page)

1 minute ago, DoritoJunkie said:

No, what I meant is editing the files so that FNIS/Nemesis doesn't detect them when building

Easiest method is probably to edit the FNIS config source files for each mod and "comment out" (insert an apostrophe at the beginning of the line) the animation data you don't want. Then rebuild. You still have to disable them in-game.

On 12/19/2020 at 11:03 AM, Just Don't said:

And what's the issue? Matchmaker works fine for me, but you don't say what's the exact issue to discard problems in other steps of the setup. If you had Sexlab light installed before make sure and double sure you removed these mods completely (and if this isn't in a new game without these mods, check that your save is clean).

Alright -- I managed to get MatchMaker to work, and now I have a bit of a problem with loading a specific animation with it. How do you do it? Thanks. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier as well. I have my animations loaded with SLAL, but now how do you load it in a Matchmaker scene?

7 hours ago, trudoviks said:

Alright -- I managed to get MatchMaker to work, and now I have a bit of a problem with loading a specific animation with it. How do you do it? Thanks. Sorry for not getting back to you earlier as well. I have my animations loaded with SLAL, but now how do you load it in a Matchmaker scene?

Once you register the animations in SLAL that's it. Matchmaker doesn't let you select which animations will play (you can start a random animation through the spells and then use the Sexlab hotkeys to switch to a different one, but that doesn't sound like a good fix for your case). To start specific animations or type of animations there are other options (for reference see the Sexlab Index SE or SSE Conversion Tracking posts linked in my signature).

I've got an interesting issue I can't seem to figure out.  I can't get the animations included with Sexlab SSE to work, but all the animations I load through SLAL work fine.  I've checked to make sure the original animations aren't suppressed.  FNIS works fine.

The only thing different about how I installed this game was that I used Wabbajack to load this SSE build and modified it.  I've already found a Suppressed List.json file and removed it.  I've reinstalled Sexlab with a newly downloaded version and rechecked the original animations are there and activated, along with installing the newest FNIS XL.  When any foreplay animation activates or any of the original animations, the characters just stand there, strip and make noises.  Sometimes they occupy the same place so they clip through each other, sometimes they are a few feet apart.  I'm a little clueless about what's going on.  I would expect that if there were animation problems, they would be happening with all animations.

Hi -
Spent the last week learning all I can on the creation kit for Skyrim SE. 

I am now trying to follow the SexLab Framework Tutorial posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35451-sexlab-creation-kit-tutorial-for-beginners-make-actor-play-animations/

I cannot get past this:
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

I get this message:
unknown type sexlabframework

I cannot get any further till I fix this. Would appreciate help.

Thank you

16 hours ago, LewdManoSaurus said:

This is probably a big ask, not really sure how much work would have to be done, but thought it was worth asking anyway. Would it be possible to somehow get mods that requires SexLab working with OSA/OSex? OStim now supports SexLab animations (with a bit of work) and after messing around with it a bit thought it'd be cool to have that system working with some of the scenario based mods.

Mods that require SexLab do so because they specifically ask SexLab to do things. To make it work with OS* someone would have to duplicate many of the SexLab scripts (eg, SexLabFramework.psc) with the same functions, plus assorted other parts (eg, sslBaseAnimation objects), so that they run through OS* instead.

It would be a significant amount of effort, and quite possibly not even feasible to duplicate enough of SexLab's functionality so that "many" SexLab mods would be able to work with it.

So no.

1 hour ago, CyberInfluencer said:

Hi -
Spent the last week learning all I can on the creation kit for Skyrim SE. 

I am now trying to follow the SexLab Framework Tutorial posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/35451-sexlab-creation-kit-tutorial-for-beginners-make-actor-play-animations/

I cannot get past this:
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

I get this message:
unknown type sexlabframework

I cannot get any further till I fix this. Would appreciate help.

Thank you

Creation Kit needs to have access to all the possible script sources that might be required. That means SexLab's own scripts have to be available*, but even more than that you might need the source scripts from:

- FNIS (probably)

- Mfg Fix (maybe not anymore, my list of dependencies is old)

- RaceMenu (maybe?)

- SkyUI (maybe)

Plus whatever dependencies those need... So basically, if you have a working game with mods, have that same list of mods active when you run Creation Kit.

* In MO2 terms, SexLab and other mods have to be enabled in the left pane. Doesn't matter if they're enabled in the right pane, and the ESPs do not have to be loaded in CK to be able to use the scripts.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

Mods that require SexLab do so because they specifically ask SexLab to do things. To make it work with OS* someone would have to duplicate many of the SexLab scripts (eg, SexLabFramework.psc) with the same functions, plus assorted other parts (eg, sslBaseAnimation objects), so that they run through OS* instead.

It would be a significant amount of effort, and quite possibly not even feasible to duplicate enough of SexLab's functionality so that "many" SexLab mods would be able to work with it.

So no.

Ah, thanks for the explanation.

17 hours ago, tasairis said:

Creation Kit needs to have access to all the possible script sources that might be required. That means SexLab's own scripts have to be available*, but even more than that you might need the source scripts from:

- FNIS (probably)

- Mfg Fix (maybe not anymore, my list of dependencies is old)

- RaceMenu (maybe?)

- SkyUI (maybe)

Plus whatever dependencies those need... So basically, if you have a working game with mods, have that same list of mods active when you run Creation Kit.

* In MO2 terms, SexLab and other mods have to be enabled in the left pane. Doesn't matter if they're enabled in the right pane, and the ESPs do not have to be loaded in CK to be able to use the scripts.

I have all the dependencies installed. I have stuff that requires SexLab in the game working. 

When I check the folders in MO2, I see the source files in their respective places. Unless I am supposed to copy them all to some other location, that I am not aware of?

I spent hours and hours searching on how to get this part to work. I find many posts of people asking the same question, but not how they fixed it. I am going nuts as this should not be so hard.

Thank you

5 hours ago, CyberInfluencer said:

I have all the dependencies installed. I have stuff that requires SexLab in the game working. 

When I check the folders in MO2, I see the source files in their respective places. Unless I am supposed to copy them all to some other location, that I am not aware of?

Ah, yes, I forgot about that problem.

CK SE looks for script sources in \source\scripts by default, but CK LE originally wanted them in \scripts\source. Some mods for SE use the old path and some use the new path. You'll have to rearrange the script sources for all your mods to all use the same path, and then if you chose the old path also update that one INI file as seen in the link.