SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

It not working for me and can u please just make all in one mod what are we back in 2000 we're no one can't just put what needed one mod and not having fight with things just get it working all it is animation and movement shouldn't be hard put it all in one download and it should be able use any mod manager 

1 hour ago, Skyfiregm said:

what are we back in 2000 we're no one can't just put what needed one mod and not having fight with things just get it working all it is animation and movement shouldn't be hard put it all in one download and it should be able use any mod manager 

Yep, there's nothing to it at all, child's play, really. Please be sure to share it once you get it all wrapped up and working as you suggested.

1 hour ago, theancientdovah said:

I can't seem to get this working? I've downloaded all of the required programs but it doesn't open.

"Doesn't open?" It's not supposed to open- it's a framework for other mods to hook into and run scenes/animations according to whatever parameters the calling mod sends, along with the user-specified internal parameters (gender, stripping, scaling, timers, etc.)

Do you mean that SexLab doesn't appear in your MCM? It can take several minutes to populate- I've personally seen delays of up to 8-9 minutes real time for mods to add themselves to my MCM. You can possibly speed the process by fast-travelling to another cell and/or entering console command

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Once you install SexLab via its MCM, all you need to do is use Matchmaker or any of the dozens of other SL-related mods to start a scene- SexLab Framework by itself does nothing.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:24 AM, Charlves said:

I can't figure out why my character face is stuck ? I have mfg reset, no mods that would make changes to face Expressions.  Besides F.E.P facial Expressions project).  But that's for picking face Expressions.  That's not what is making this happen.   Even not doing the sex.  Character face is just...blink. Stressful.

Didn't have this problem until I installed sexlab framework beta 8

Having the HDT/SMP collisions enabled freezes the facial expressions for some strange reason.  Disabled, the expressions all work as expected.  Enabled, sometimes an expression happens but most of the time it doesn't and remains frozen with the last one which did work.

This is a known bug to the collisions modders apparently but evidently isn't common knowledge.

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

"Doesn't open?" It's not supposed to open- it's a framework for other mods to hook into and run scenes/animations according to whatever parameters the calling mod sends, along with the user-specified internal parameters (gender, stripping, scaling, timers, etc.)

Do you mean that SexLab doesn't appear in your MCM? It can take several minutes to populate- I've personally seen delays of up to 8-9 minutes real time for mods to add themselves to my MCM. You can possibly speed the process by fast-travelling to another cell and/or entering console command

setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

Once you install SexLab via its MCM, all you need to do is use Matchmaker or any of the dozens of other SL-related mods to start a scene- SexLab Framework by itself does nothing.

I meant the game wouldn't launch. Was an outdated version of Sky UI. Now however I can't get my models to unfreeze from T-pose. Like I'm able to move around In T-pose but all other things don't work.

1 hour ago, theancientdovah said:

Now however I can't get my models to unfreeze from T-pose. Like I'm able to move around In T-pose but all other things don't work.

That's an incompatible animation mod (you can spot it reading the FNIS log after using it), or you forgot to install/use FNIS entirely.

9 minutes ago, theancientdovah said:

Could it be an issue with the SE version of Sexlab? 

No, it's likely another mod you have installed. Unless you installed a different version of Sexlab other than the one uploaded in the first post?

Just read the text in FNIS. If you enable the HKX compatibility check in the patches you'll receive additional warnings in case you're overlooking single warnings about incompatible mods.

6 hours ago, theancientdovah said:

T-pose. Like I'm able to move around In T-pose but all other things don't work.

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, check "Skeleton Arm Fix" and "Gender Specific Animations." If that doesn't fix it, run it again with HKX Compatibility Check enabled as dontknowdontaskfuckmeverymuch :classic_tongue: said.

23 hours ago, Highborn said:

I'm having a problem with the move location key. When I use it, my character can move and when I stop at the position I want, instead of the NPC teleport to my location, I go back to where the NPC is, so in the end, I stay at the same place.

so, no ideas, anyone?

35 minutes ago, Highborn said:

so, no ideas, anyone?

Lol, you didn't ask a question. :classic_biggrin:

Probably the reason nobody is answering you is that this is normal SL behavior and has been for years. To the best of my knowledge, most or all of SL's in-scene actor adjustment controls are very much hit-or-miss. Sometimes they work perfectly, but most of the time they don't. The Repositioning control is no exception- mine fails in the same way yours does when it moves any actors at all, but usually all that happens is both actors stand up for a moment, then go back to doing sex, except that now one of the actors remains standing, miming his/her sexual motions by him/herself while his/her former partner writhes around on the mattress/floor/grass and moans. In other words, the Move Scene control just breaks the scene but doesn't reliably move it, or at least doesn't move all of it :classic_wacko:. Here are the other failures I routinely see:

• Easily half the times I hit any actor position adjustment hotkey, nothing happens except the "you pressed a hotkey" sound effect. No actor is moved in any direction.
  • I press the ; key expecting to move the actor up, but instead it moves her down. So I hold shift and hit it again, but it still moves her down as though I had not held Shift.
  • I hit the K key to switch to another actor, and get the correct message "blah blah blah <ActorName>" in the top left corner. But when I hit a hotkey, it fails in exactly the same way it failed on the previous actor.

In all fairness, sometimes (rarely) everything just works perfectly for the first few scenes of the evening, then suddenly reverts to the default behavior above with no warning or any changes made. I have never had it correct itself during any play session, even when I quit to desktop to build an outfit and relaunch the game. Also, examining the savegame with Resaver does not reveal any orphan scripts or undefined elements.

I am not running Birds of Skyrim or any other Papyrus-hogs as far as I know, and my Papyrus logs look OK to me. Since I don't crash, there are no Dot-Net Framework crash dumps to look at.

I used to whine about these failures occasionally in the Oldrim SL forum, hoping for a fix, but at this point I have lived with it for 7-8 years and I've resigned myself to it- it's just the way SL is as far as I can tell. In the final analysis, the "End" key is stone reliable and keeps me from having to watch horribly misaligned (or poorly positioned) scenes at all.

9 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Lol, you didn't ask a question. :classic_biggrin:

Probably the reason nobody is answering you is that this is normal SL behavior and has been for years. To the best of my knowledge, most or all of SL's in-scene actor adjustment controls are very much hit-or-miss. Sometimes they work perfectly, but most of the time they don't. The Repositioning control is no exception- mine fails in the same way yours does when it moves any actors at all, but usually all that happens is both actors stand up for a moment, then go back to doing sex, except that now one of the actors remains standing, miming his/her sexual motions by him/herself while his/her former partner writhes around on the mattress/floor/grass and moans. In other words, the Move Scene control just breaks the scene but doesn't reliably move it, or at least doesn't move all of it :classic_wacko:. Here are the other failures I routinely see:

• Easily half the times I hit any actor position adjustment hotkey, nothing happens except the "paper-bag-rustling" sound effect. No actor is moved in any direction.
  • I press the ; key expecting to move the actor up, but instead it moves her down. So I hold shift and hit it again, but it still moves her down as though I had not held Shift.
  • I hit the K key to switch to another actor, and get the correct message "blah blah blah <ActorName>" in the top left corner. But when I hit a hotkey, it moves the wrong actor.

In all fairness, sometimes (rarely) everything just works perfectly for the first few scenes of the evening, then suddenly reverts to the default behavior above with no warning or any changes made. I have never had it correct itself during any play session, even when I quit to desktop to build an outfit and relaunch the game. Also, examining the savegame with Resaver does not reveal any orphan scripts or undefined elements.

I am not running Birds of Skyrim or any other Papyrus-hogs as far as I know, and my Papyrus logs look OK to me. Since I don't crash, there are no Dot-Net Framework crash dumps to look at.

I used to whine about these failures occasionally in the Oldrim SL forum, hoping for a fix, but at this point I have lived with it for 7-8 years and I've resigned myself to it- it's just the way SL is as far as I can tell. In the final analysis, the "End" key is stone reliable and keeps me from having to watch horribly misaligned (or poorly positioned) scenes at all.

Well, I play with Sexlab for like 6,7 years? The keys can fail, but in my experience they do work correctly most of times. Especially relocate scene. That feature never failed me once in all these years until this problem started to happen. Of course, when they relocate, sometimes the characters are not aligned properly or one goes to a different sex stage, but 100% of times the damn npc would teleport to the place my character went. Now it's the opposite, I can run to the other side of the room but when the 7 seconds are gone, my character is the one being teleported to the npc.

Maybe it's because SE, I'm playing it for six months now. LE never gave me that problem with this relocate scene key.

8 minutes ago, Highborn said:

100% of times the damn npc would teleport to the place my character went. Now it's the opposite, I can run to the other side of the room but when the 7 seconds are gone, my character is the one being teleported to the npc.

Aha! Well, here's a suggestion: make sure, before you press the Move Scene hotkey, that your PC is the current SL target (press the Change Actor key (default=K) to make sure.) That should eliminate one possible cause of the problem: SL is confused over which actor is the "anchor" actor.

It's not possible for me to test my theory myself given that SL Actor Realignment Hotkey Failure is the norm in my game. :classic_sad:

An update: I still have the problem, but if I use a mod to teleport NPCs, like 'Are you there?' (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27758) after using the key and go to another location, the NPC won't still teleport to me. I tested the mod before the sex and it was working. It seems like something is conflicting with the npcs engaging sex so they can't be teleported during the sex - no matter the method. I already reinstalled Sexlab and it's still the same.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

An update: I still have the problem, but if I use a mod to teleport NPCs, like 'Are you there?' (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27758) after using the key and go to another location, the NPC won't still teleport to me. I tested the mod before the sex and it was working. It seems like something is conflicting with the npcs engaging sex so they can't be teleported during the sex - no matter the method. I already reinstalled Sexlab and it's still the same.

That's a old issue unsolved mostly the reasons are few:

1. When you try to move scene but the Animation is about to advance the stage. This one usually happens on the first stage because the stage time is too short but can happen anytime.

2. When in the moment of the reposition the player is running or jumping. To avoid that just makes sure of be still when the 7 seconds end or when force the reposition with the Move Scene Key

3. When the player is in middle of some Idle like sitting or entering a Furniture. For that just make sure you are completely sit before the time end.

4. Some mods can also interfere with the function but that is less usual and tends to be fixed with some update of the corresponding Mod.

5. Also at less one user report the same issue for a problem with the keyboard (some key stock)

For better experience with that and more I recommend my "SexLab Utility Plus"?

Okay, I installed Sexlab Utility Plus. Hit the relocate scene key, moved to another position and I was really happy to see that the npc was following me. However, when the timer was over, both characters were teleported back to the initial location of the sex scene. lol

Well, I guess the problem isn't the npc location but the scene doesn't want to move away from  the original spot.

13 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Okay, I installed Sexlab Utility Plus. Hit the relocate scene key, moved to another position and I was really happy to see that the npc was following me. However, when the timer was over, both characters were teleported back to the initial location of the sex scene. lol

Well, I guess the problem isn't the npc location but the scene doesn't want to move away from  the original spot.

I've been rubber-banding back to original location for awhile, despite having options to relocate.  Figured I had something messed up, but must be a larger issue.

Hello,

And sorry for my english.

Have a Mod (SSE), or option, that list all animations os sexylab, then choice and to use with npc? Like a spell or menu, when talking with NPC or Follower?

I am usin sexylab romance, but are few options in menu, and the animations are randon.

Thanks a lot

Moacir Jr.

I noticed that Sexlab Utility Plus description says that you should select Clean System option on Sexlab mcm menu. When I do that, I get a CTD when the notification that sexlab was installed appears :(

Try "coc unownedcell" via console, do the clean in there with no NPC's around you.  coc back somewhere else after.

I noticed that Sexlab Utility Plus description says that you should select Clean System option on Sexlab mcm menu. When I do that, I get a CTD when the notification that sexlab was installed appears :(

The SexLab configuration make use of one script file of the PapyrusUtil apparently don't include on the SexLab installation file. 

For that reason you probably also need 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

Once installed the PapyrusUtil open the game, Export the configuration of SexLab and use the "Clean System" option. Once finished Import the configuration.

The CTD was for the missing file. But your teleport issue seems to be a keyboard problem or the Animation advancing stage because the other possible issues are corrected on the Utility. I usually avoid move scene on the first or last stage of the Animation

8 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

The SexLab configuration make use of one script file of the PapyrusUtil apparently don't include on the SexLab installation file. 

For that reason you probably also need 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

Once installed the PapyrusUtil open the game, Export the configuration of SexLab and use the "Clean System" option. Once finished Import the configuration.

The CTD was for the missing file. But your teleport issue seems to be a keyboard problem or the Animation advancing stage because the other possible issues are corrected on the Utility. I usually avoid move scene on the first or last stage of the Animation

I already had PapyrusUtil, but I still reinstalled and installed again. And got CTD when using the clean system option. I also teleported to the unownedcell.