SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 7/25/2018 at 1:58 PM, matekun said:

Ok,but I don't have it. It's in animation settings tab?

Are there another version after the SL beta 2?

See screenshot. And no, there hasn't been a new version of SL 1.63 except the hotfix AFAIK.

20180726174724_1.thumb.jpg.6e4c010943094d57e5f09736396e613e.jpg

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

See screenshot. And no, there hasn't been a new version of SL 1.63 except the hotfix AFAIK.

Reveal hidden contents

20180726174724_1.thumb.jpg.6e4c010943094d57e5f09736396e613e.jpg

I see,well,this is what I have:

20180727132129_1.thumb.jpg.9771faa7ed0bb4531f452edc9df47d25.jpg

Reinstalled and tried new game with the same result.Come to think of it,can't remember seeing it since came to SE version.

I give up and wait for new versions,thanks anyway.

3 hours ago, matekun said:

I see,well,this is what I have:

20180727132129_1.thumb.jpg.9771faa7ed0bb4531f452edc9df47d25.jpg

Reinstalled and tried new game with the same result.Come to think of it,can't remember seeing it since came to SE version.

I give up and wait for new versions,thanks anyway.

I think you're not getting the option because you do not have HDT-HH-SE installed.

11 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I think you're not getting the option because you do not have HDT-HH-SE installed.

There's no condition like that. The code that adds the option to the page was simply commented out in the hotfix's version of the MCM script.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

There's no condition like that. The code that adds the option to the page was simply commented out in the hotfix's version of the MCM script.

Just out of curiosity, why would (Ashal or whoever) do that? Fix an incompatibility issue by crippling the app?

It's been several years since I was an application developer, but...

@matekun Sorry, just trying to help. I'll stop trying.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Just out of curiosity, why would (Ashal or whoever) do that? Fix an incompatibility issue by crippling the app?

The 3rd party scripts it relies on weren't / aren't currently available for SSE.

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

The 3rd party scripts it relies on weren't / aren't currently available for SSE.

OK, well, thanks for the info. I guess that's one more reason for me to keep resisting the urge to "update" my SSE to 1.5.39- almost all of my shoes except my tennies are high heels and are either directly enchanted with the High Heels Effect in the plugin or manually configured in the HDT-HH MCM. So to me, the lack of SL HH-Effect removal in the version for runtime 1.5.39 is a deal-breaker. Hopefully whoever made those scripts available for 1.5.23 (the version I and my fellow Luddites :classic_tongue: are still playing) will update them soon.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:01 PM, DoubleTrouble999 said:

I was able to make Diary work by "Clean System" from SexLab's "Rebuild & Clean" MCM page.

I don't know what was the reason for Sex Diary not working in first place.

Maybe it was due to having SexLab Lite installed in the past or previous version of PapyrusUtil.

Anyway it works now.

Vyxenne, thank you for posting a screenshot.

Before your screenshot, I just assumed that everybody had the same problem, and haven't bothered with trying to find solution.

Thank you both, this fixed the issue for me as well. 

after instal My game Won't Load , How To fixes?

After Instal this File:

1. SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA1

2. SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA2 HOTFIX PATCH

3. JContainers 3.2.6

4. SexlabMassMatchMaker 113

5. SexLabAnimLoader 1.5

6. RZ_SlalPack005b_SSE

1 hour ago, estjava said:

after instal My game Won't Load , How To fixes?

58 minutes ago, bobd said:

how do i get this to work in game i am new to modding sexlab

i extracted the downloaded files and put them in my data folder

Ensure that you have installed SKSE SE v2.0.7 and SkyUI SE as listed under Requirements in the OP. Read the installation instructions for each of these carefully, they are very common mods and there are plenty of guides around.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

OK, well, thanks for the info. I guess that's one more reason for me to keep resisting the urge to "update" my SSE to 1.5.39- almost all of my shoes except my tennies are high heels and are either directly enchanted with the High Heels Effect in the plugin or manually configured in the HDT-HH MCM. So to me, the lack of SL HH-Effect removal in the version for runtime 1.5.39 is a deal-breaker. Hopefully whoever made those scripts available for 1.5.23 (the version I and my fellow Luddites :classic_tongue: are still playing) will update them soon.

If you do want to upgrade, Ousnius and Expired6978 have made a mod that does the height fixing, here.  Hope this is helpful.

18 hours ago, perrymwt said:

If you do want to upgrade, Ousnius and Expired6978 have made a mod that does the height fixing, here.  Hope this is helpful.

Thank you for the link- I was aware of Ousnius's 'Racemenu High Heels' NiOverride patch mod, but from what the description says it does not do the height fixing- Racemenu/NiOverride does the height fixing, and the Ousnius mod patches that system to remove the offset when seated, swimming, etc.

I have tried 3 High Heel offset systems counting both LE and SE (HDT High Heels, NiOverride and LazyHeels) and I can't overemphasize how much I prefer the convenience, ease of use and flexibility of HDT-HH. As far as I know, HDT-HH and LazyHeels are the only systems that don't require any mesh edits whatsoever, although with HDT-HH the offset can be achieved that way if you so desire- for example, with my Newmiller High Heels conversion mod there are so many of them that it was actually easier to edit the meshes (via a couple of KB macros) and give all of them the High Heels Offset Magic Effect.

Most compelling for me is the fact that HDT-HH-SE allows assigning of high heels from any random mod including mods like Apachii Divine Elegance Store or the DeserterX armor collections (Gwelda, Merta, Tembtra Thief, Celes Nightingale, Sotteta Necromancer, Emfy Cleric, Cassandra Frost Witch, etc.) where high heel items are not the focus of the mod but merely a happy byproduct. :classic_wub: The HDT-HH MCM system allows me to create 3 custom offset heights right in the game so I can "fit" pretty much any pair of heels in the game to a believable offset... and do all of this in-game via MCM with no mesh edits of any kind. Although the LazyHeels system did offer in-game MCM assignment and offset flexibility, it wasn't persistent when I tried it- all my assignments were forgotten when I exited from the game, so the next time I launched the game I had to do them all over again. :classic_angry: That might have been fixed in later versions, but when it happened to me it pretty much soured me on that solution.

So all in all, I haven't found any other method that gives me the convenience, flexibility and persistence of HDT-HH. :classic_biggrin:

Now if we could just talk @ousnius into making a similar offset-killing mod for HDT-HH... ❤️ We know it can be done because SexLab does it!

21 hours ago, bobd said:

how do i get this to work in game i am new to modding sexlab

i extracted the downloaded files and put them in my data folder

Assuming you installed the requirements for SexLab, you have to run LOOT to sort your load order, and you have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe to generate the included SexLab animations.

32 minutes ago, CmDTREX said:

The animation when we are a Male not work for me, he play only the animation like i was  a girl...

You can hard-set your gender in the SexLab MCM. I don't play my male character enough to know all the pitfalls of doing so but I have read that gender determination can be problematic in SexLab for male PCs. Also, the other day I got a FM animation where we did a 69 on each other- I impaled my head on his schlong in my quest to suck his clit under his balls- I should've screencapped it for posterity... the tip of his dick sticking proudly out of the back of my head as I diligently sucked his taint... :classic_angry: so even when playing as a female there are "gender reassignment issues" :classic_tongue: occasionally.

HDT HH is horrible, unstable, bloated and requires a spell and master plugin for every mod, making it impossible to use the mod for people that don't have HDT HH installed. A quick edit to the NIF file (that takes 1 minute) is better and easier than adding a master to your mod and a spell effect to each boots.

LazyHeels works well, but it requires the user themselves to add the right offset to each boot in their game and it also uses scripts to do it instead of native code functionality via an SKSE plugin.

So personally from knowing how all 3 mods work, I can't recommend anyone to use anything but RaceMenu HH just due to the fact how unclean the other methods are. RaceMenu HH reads your offset from the NIF, applies it in native code and done.

23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

... a similar offset-killing mod for HDT-HH... ❤️ We know it can be done because SexLab does it!

Keep in mind that the way sexlab does it is really slow. And gets slower the more you play, since it needs to scan over every spell effect on the involved actors.

SPOILER: So hey, I don't know if others have issues with this but the framework crashes your game during the Dragonborn dlc quest gardener of men when you finished your conversation with Hermaeus Mora. I've tried dissable other mods and even uninstalling but they don't seem to be the problem and it is mainly sexlab that is crashing the game when it is active at the quest point. 

12 hours ago, iwannamodsjr. said:

SPOILER: So hey, I don't know if others have issues with this but the framework crashes your game during the Dragonborn dlc quest gardener of men when you finished your conversation with Hermaeus Mora. I've tried dissable other mods and even uninstalling but they don't seem to be the problem and it is mainly sexlab that is crashing the game when it is active at the quest point. 

I didn't have that issue last time I played the Solstheim quests. My current character is about to start Solstheim, so I'll let you know if I have the issue on her.