[Reupload] Plom Orc & Diablo Elf 6-in-1 Racemods

First off, I didn't know where to make this thread since I did not make these myself, so i'm posting them here, hopefully for someone else to find. 

Was thinking of reinstalling Oblivion recently and found out that I was in possession of two mods that - upon a quick google search - don't seem to be accessible any longer.

I used these races a fuck ton and they were my favorite ones to use, and thought that maybe some people would be interested in a download for them. 

I don't know about the sharing permissions since the pages these were originally hosted on no longer exist, but I hope I'm not doing anything against the wishes of the original creators. 

If the creators of these excellent mods wish for me to take them down, I will. But until then, I hope these are useful!

Diablo Elfs 6 in 1

PlomOrcs Race

If you're looking for really nice textures that work really well with both of these, please take a look at FlingingFeces' Custom Skins

Archived