UUNPB port for SSE?

48 minutes ago, kissofthehell said:

How would one go about converting one of those enchanted bodies for special edition? Just the mesh and jiggly physics

You want the new CBBE body from here. That's the replacement for both UUNP and the old CBBE body (neither are supported in SE), and it has the option to build it with physics support.

On 1/12/2018 at 3:59 AM, chaimhewast said:

You want the new CBBE body from here. That's the replacement for both UUNP and the old CBBE body (neither are supported in SE), and it has the option to build it with physics support.

If UUNPB doesnt exist for SE why i see it still in SE mods? Also are there any conversions of those skimpify armor sets for either of CBBE/UNP? Its been ages since i last used those and i dont know if the old ones would work fine or i have to convert manually every single one.

1 hour ago, kissofthehell said:

If UUNPB doesnt exist for SE why i see it still in SE mods? Also are there any conversions of those skimpify armor sets for either of CBBE/UNP? Its been ages since i last used those and i dont know if the old ones would work fine or i have to convert manually every single one.

Because people seem to be ignoring that it has been said there will be no official uunp for sse, said by osinious? in the sse bodyslide thread here, though I think I just mangled the poor guys name.  That and the fact there are people who will just go ohh, it is cbbe ignore it we will use unp/uunp or whatever they want.

You can still use le bodyslide stuff with sse, just no official support.

Though of course like with le it could change later in time,

8 hours ago, Varithina said:

Because people seem to be ignoring that it has been said there will be no official uunp for sse, said by osinious? in the sse bodyslide thread here, though I think I just mangled the poor guys name.  That and the fact there are people who will just go ohh, it is cbbe ignore it we will use unp/uunp or whatever they want.

You can still use le bodyslide stuff with sse, just no official support.

Though of course like with le it could change later in time,

I have used both and from my experience UNP has the most outfits made for it. And i know if you use CBBE outfit on UNP body it doesnt always ...work.

7 hours ago, kissofthehell said:

I have used both and from my experience UNP has the most outfits made for it. And i know if you use CBBE outfit on UNP body it doesnt always ...work.

It seems to run in phases, you will get a load of UUNP stuff, then people will start doing CBBE, and it is something to do with the normal maps or something like that, the unp/cbbe versions are not compatible, so you have to make sure you have the right ones.  But yeh for le I use uunp myself, though on sse, the number of cbbe bodyslide is starting to go up, so I use that, there are no real must have armour mods for me that are not on both at present, sure there are some I would like to use but they are not must haves, the bikini stuff and tera armours are both available with the sse cbbe bodyslide files, and as for a general reaplacer, on le I use shinshi, but have no problems using the keos cbbe one for sse.

To be honest though I would just use whichever you want.

9 hours ago, kissofthehell said:

you pick a body because it have more stuff available for it? not because of how it look?

cbbe vs unp? i'll go with unp because uv map is less bad

only less bad

180116031153907336.jpg

pixar and the rest have a use for that 3d film uv map, that character have a golden teeth, that one is missing a teeth, that one have a disease on his right leg that is advancing on his body, etc etc

cbbe and unp only add tits to that uv map, one is that body, the other that one (don't know and don't care)

mature skin superpose on mature skin

180116031737642976.jpg

mature skin superpose on reverse mature skin

180116031153833813.jpg

only difference it's the vagina that isn't on the right side on original texture

so if you resize the 4k texture to 2048*4096, and reverse half the uv map, result look the same in game

argonian and khajit don't use the same texture, same with some npc replacer, that would save a lot of ram

that would mean a lot of patchs too (armor mods, tatoo mods, enhanced blood maybe, mods that remove members...)

and it's not because most use x, you have to use x too...

180116030436786347.jpg

no racemenu support for that? so what?

180116030436886774.jpg

don't need them to morph copy something

180116030428860469.jpg

180116030434845246.jpg no idea how to make showracemenu use bodychange texture (there's the regenerate button for that)

no idea how to add sliders either (have a lot of useless sliders i can replace, no idea how to rename them either, but it's my crap, i know where i put this or that)

isn't there a sse nif convertor?

you want armor x, body y, whatever?

why not convert it yourself instead of whining someone won't do it for you?

Archived