Why does the game ctd whenever I press Z to be digested, with racemenu on or off, with the option to play as the devourer. I noticed there was a showracemenu script error, but I have no idea how to fix that without manually going into the file and finding what to edit. Everything is updated and there is no conflicting files in the manager.

On 7/15/2020 at 8:41 AM, Deathmaker367 said:

Why does the game ctd whenever I press Z to be digested, with racemenu on or off, with the option to play as the devourer. I noticed there was a showracemenu script error, but I have no idea how to fix that without manually going into the file and finding what to edit. Everything is updated and there is no conflicting files in the manager.

Same problem.Have you solved it?

• 1 month later...

Yes, that's no secret that this mod has become a complete patchwork over time. The only solution would be to rebuilt it from scratch. However it's original author will never do it, since he quited skyrim modding years ago due to terrible family issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...