On 12/16/2018 at 11:33 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

This is for Skyrim SE.

Save all esp's and the esm in CK.  You will need to convert the esm to an esp in WYRE Bash before you save in CK, and copy back to an esm after CK save.

One file at a time in CK.

It takes a good minute but well worth the extra work, all spells work and all texture work with my build.

So what should I do with old esp’s that Wrye Bash keeps saying are old.? And when  I start the game it just gets to the loading screen but nothing happens. It seems to only do this when I convert the esm to a esp in CK. It doesn’t say the esm is old anymore and I did remember to convert it back to a esm in wyre bash. Any help would be great. This is really driving crazy. Ck and wyre bash is all new to me.

• 3 weeks later...

So the WeightMorph part of the mod does not chagne my character. The numbers change, and I can mess arount in the MCM menu, but my physical apperance won't change no matter the weight :( halp I want more boobis

ED! Ok so by downloading the WightMorphs SE mod from the nexus I'm now able to morph around. Only way I found was to "HIDE" the Scripts WeightMorph.psc / WeightmorphMCM.psc / WeightMorphMCM.pex

Now that I've hidden these files I get the morphing in game. However the Devourment Gain slider is stuck at 0, and the Low Morph section is non-existing.

If I were to unhide the WeightMorph.psc script I would be able to set the Dev. Slider, but it won't morph my body.

Can someone enlighten me?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2018 at 11:33 PM, sfdrake said:

wish someone would.
a key to press to resist being digested or the ability to survive being digested with the loss of an armor piece or pieces if the bikini armor is used and have random npcs force greet the PC and either ask to be digested or to digest the npc with or without the option to seduce the PC/NPC into removing her armor....

either way even I know its not likely short of paying someone I dont quite see it happening and as a part time dishwasher I dont have the money to donate to someone to develop this further .

or some good animations 

11 hours ago, iN7xus said:

or some good animations 

the mod needs overhauled for that.....

overhauled version would need:
devourment  boons similar to the original mod ( I enjoyed the soul gem part)
SexLab Animation player
Devourment animation for the above program
New dialogue  options ( ie the seduce the female character out of her armor for both PC and NPC )  and use of speak skill to go with it...
optional male character devourer ( devours 50% less successful than female ones.... face it the original was female only)
key to resist being swallowed and digested/ ability to survive being digested with loss of armor parts.

sadly the mod would need to be remade from the ground up as I read on the page that holds the mod outside of LL that the scripts of the mod are a jumbled up mess of new scripts, old scripts, part of scripts that use older mostly unused scripts.

the thing is that the original came with devourment magic and a few items that would prevent you from being swallowed/digested and spells that aided in swallowing your foes. The spells and items do not have to come back.

• 5 weeks later...

I cannot get this mod to work for the life of me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and I'm frustrated with my own ineptitude. All the stuff is in the game, I can add the spells via console and stuff, but they don't work and I don't have anything showing up in my MCM menu. Any ideas on what could be going wrong?

• 3 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 7:23 PM, helena_lou said:

Okay, so everything works except for the mods perks. I have 8 perk points showing in MCM but I have only been able to activate the first perk. 

Edit: I'm dumb. Fixed it. 

So how did you end up fixing this? Because I have the same issue where I gain perks, but the actual devourment skill level doesn't seem to go up, so I can't actually learn the perks beyond the first one.

So I noticed that for some reason devouring wasn't lowering hunger for RND. I took a look at the script and it seems like the variable name used in the Devourment script for hunger is different from the variable name used in RND. Has anyone else had this bug? Can someone better at dealing with scripts fix this?

EDIT: Fixed it. The Kongpow RND esp was pointing toward the wrong FormId for RND_HungerPoints. I fixed it with xEdit and it works correctly now.

EDIT2: Oh and apparently Devourment skill is capped by your current player level, with a minimum of 15. Which explains why it wasn't increasing at all at the beginning of the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2020 at 4:22 PM, hana120 said:

Does the mod work only for npc or we can be devoured by a creature too (troll, bear, dragon, ...)?

There's an add-on called "Edible Animals" which lets animals BE devoured, but I don't know if it lets animals devour. Either way, it hasn't been ported to SSE as far as I'm aware. Which is a shame because I'd love to have both that and the Multi-prey add-on ported to SSE. But from what I understand, Devourment is a mess coding-wise so unsure of the likely hood of that.

I know this thread really hasn't been active, but is there some sort of way to fix the broken belly textures for argonians? I've been searching high and low and the only other relevant answer I found was someone going "nvm fixed it" and proceeding to not say how they fixed it.

On 3/1/2020 at 10:51 PM, Kendri said:

There's an add-on called "Edible Animals" which lets animals BE devoured, but I don't know if it lets animals devour. Either way, it hasn't been ported to SSE as far as I'm aware. Which is a shame because I'd love to have both that and the Multi-prey add-on ported to SSE. But from what I understand, Devourment is a mess coding-wise so unsure of the likely hood of that.

I know this thread really hasn't been active, but is there some sort of way to fix the broken belly textures for argonians? I've been searching high and low and the only other relevant answer I found was someone going "nvm fixed it" and proceeding to not say how they fixed it.

I believe I've run across the belly fix you're looking for on while lurking on another site. I don't personally use this version of Devourment (I found a link to this forum on the M/F Enabled variant) but I think you mite find the fix here if my memory serves me correct. Hope you find what your looking for.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way for when it is the PC which is devoured and digested by a follower that we keep the character who devoured it as it is without change of body?
With my male character, I asked Xana to devour him.
During digestion she still had her same skin, but once finished, the game changed her body and I ended up with a bald character with the armor of my PC.

• 1 month later...

To those who were hoping for further development, I'm trying my best to re-learn papyrus to make add-ons for this. So far I'm making some headway in a dialogue extension that's pred-player focused. At some point I'd like to add a system like SL Approach so that NPCs can actively ask to be devoured, but I think that's outside of my ability at the moment.

• 1 month later...

I was hoping to ask about a feature that was in the Oldrim version, Gluttony. during a bingefest of eating enemies your character has a chance to trigger Gluttony which instantly digests whatever is in your stomach and also permanently grow in Height and bodyscales. i'm not entirely sure if that system was in the version that was ported here.