The mod that's called natures bounty, their is something wrong with the scripts in that folder which causes my MCM menu for devourment to be invisible.  

Lots of trial and error and found that if you place the scripts in that are in natures bounty seems the same scripts as in the devourment scripts.  

I place the natures bounty without the other scripts it came with and my MCM came back and the companions rapid digestion came back also.

Hope this helps some one or some can let the original author know about the problem.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 5:07 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

For those having trouble with the new update of Skyrim SSE, all of the ESM and ESP's will need to be loaded and saved in CK because of the form 4 that Bethesda came out with.

First download the update on Nexus for CK, it made it faster to load and save and some tweaks with it. (SSE Creation Kit Fixes, by Nukem)

Some how I got the RND weight system (loaded and saved in CK) to work and everything is running fine on my system, and activated is Wyre Bash.

The ESM for this mod had to be copied to an ESP in Wyre Bash,  then Delete the ESM, then open in CK and save twice  , (if you don't do this Wyre Bash tells you it's still old) then copy back to an ESM from Wyre bash, don't forget to delete the ESP.  

Open all other files including RND one at a time, CK may crash but open it again and keep going.

After all is saved I have been running everything from this mod.

If you have any ESM's that are old you have to save it twice in order for any mod to work right, I have done this with several other mod that I like and they work good.

Hope this helps.

Due to my complete inneptitude any way you could throw the files at me directly?

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:56 PM, AsaeAmpan said:

Due to my complete inneptitude any way you could throw the files at me directly?

Thanks for the reply, I've learned a lot with converting files with that some people are not so I put it out there for some one to learn.

Just download the .pex translator and will be learning that also.

I'm curious whether the stuffs regarding the form and the CK had anything to do with how I couldn't get the belly node on my skeleton couldn't work.

I tried the mod and everything is working fine so far. Haven't really got deeper into the feature, including the option of being the prey itself. Yet I'm quite curious of whether I can opt out using the default belly nif files which is a bit odd visual wise because it didn't blend with the armor/clothing, apparently it's a separate mesh? The original mod from the oldrim seems to be using simple belly node like in any other inflation/pregnancy mod (I'm only observing from the screenshot, haven't tried it in oldrim). So can I use it like that as well here?

If yes, how? I tried deleting the belly nifs and the mod's still working without the inflated belly (yes, the belly node from the skeleton also didn't work). I also use another similiar mod which make use of the same node and it works fine (namely, Egg Breeder and Fertility Mode). I'm using MO2 btw.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, sfdrake said:

can anyone tell me what the code is for rapid regeneration? the game started without it.
AND
where should the f azdo.... be in the load menu?
for some reason I get fury instead...

You will need to open and save ESM and each ESP in CK for all the files to work properly. I have and RND works fine with this mod now.

On 10/3/2018 at 4:07 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

For those having trouble with the new update of Skyrim SSE, all of the ESM and ESP's will need to be loaded and saved in CK because of the form 4 that Bethesda came out with.

First download the update on Nexus for CK, it made it faster to load and save and some tweaks with it. (SSE Creation Kit Fixes, by Nukem)

Some how I got the RND weight system (loaded and saved in CK) to work and everything is running fine on my system, and activated is Wyre Bash.

The ESM for this mod had to be copied to an ESP in Wyre Bash,  then Delete the ESM, then open in CK and save twice  , (if you don't do this Wyre Bash tells you it's still old) then copy back to an ESM from Wyre bash, don't forget to delete the ESP.  

Open all other files including RND one at a time, CK may crash but open it again and keep going.

After all is saved I have been running everything from this mod.

If you have any ESM's that are old you have to save it twice in order for any mod to work right, I have done this with several other mod that I like and they work good.

Hope this helps.

wish I saw this sooner. anything else I may need??????

On 11/5/2018 at 9:25 AM, iN7xus said:

Anyone who would develop the mod further?

wish someone would.
a key to press to resist being digested or the ability to survive being digested with the loss of an armor piece or pieces if the bikini armor is used and have random npcs force greet the PC and either ask to be digested or to digest the npc with or without the option to seduce the PC/NPC into removing her armor....

either way even I know its not likely short of paying someone I dont quite see it happening and as a part time dishwasher I dont have the money to donate to someone to develop this further .

On 12/13/2018 at 12:36 AM, seetruck-2000 said:

Just all the requirements that go along with the mod.  Don't forget to use a skeleton with a belly node. I use (32 maximum skeleton special extended).  Don't use the one with this mod.

and wryebash the other esp files? or save them in the CK first?

11 hours ago, sfdrake said:

and would I need to do the same for the oldrim version that isnt on this site that I could find?

I have both.  The oldrim has problems and SE with all of the extra work has almost no problem. I have come across one problem with the person not digesting but when I regurgitate using the spell goes back to normal.

I have not tried to CK oldrim just SE. 

6 hours ago, sfdrake said:

and wryebash the other esp files? or save them in the CK first?

This is for Skyrim SE.

Save all esp's and the esm in CK.  You will need to convert the esm to an esp in WYRE Bash before you save in CK, and copy back to an esm after CK save.

One file at a time in CK.

It takes a good minute but well worth the extra work, all spells work and all texture work with my build.

something's not right

•  
  •  
  • sfdrake
  • Members
  •  
  • 17 posts

mod list order
skyrim
update
dawnguard
heartfire
dragonborn
unofficial patch
CBBE
devourment
sexlab
sexlab arroused
sky ui
hothtrooper armor compilation
UI extension
s3dtrees
JK's Skrim
obsidian weather
AK skyrim underground
Fnis
hothtrooper armor eckstra
skyrim sewers
additem menu
race menu morpch cbbe
racemenu
xpmse
fm-devourment
the amazing world of bikini armor
ladx_sse
JK's skyrim better city entrances
unified devourment
devourmentfootsteps
devourment dialogue
weightmorphs
genderspeciific sounds( came with devourment)
belly from weight slider
SL horrible harassment ( its SSE version)
sexlab animat object
sexlab defeat
sexlab anim loader
luminosity lighting overhaul
( other mods that I want are two lighter versions of sands of time that spawn more monsters around PC in dungeons and the surface)

so any ideas which messed up with the save game not loading any of the mods with the mcm not recognizing the mods.
devourment leaves character in stomach of npc with no working option to either be digested or regurgitated  and  defeat leaves PC on knees unable to move, the jump button doesnt work.

fbslal and slalfunnybiz animations are installed as is immersive armors and jcontainers... loot doesnt recognize them.... and I couldnt get them to run either when registered but unregistered defeat's did.....

all installed through vortex ( I've hadd too many issues with the old nexus isntaller)

15 hours ago, sfdrake said:

something's not right

•  
  •  
  • sfdrake
  • Members
  •  
  • 17 posts

mod list order
skyrim
update
dawnguard
heartfire
dragonborn
unofficial patch
CBBE
devourment
sexlab
sexlab arroused
sky ui
hothtrooper armor compilation
UI extension
s3dtrees
JK's Skrim
obsidian weather
AK skyrim underground
Fnis
hothtrooper armor eckstra
skyrim sewers
additem menu
race menu morpch cbbe
racemenu
xpmse
fm-devourment
the amazing world of bikini armor
ladx_sse
JK's skyrim better city entrances
unified devourment
devourmentfootsteps
devourment dialogue
weightmorphs
genderspeciific sounds( came with devourment)
belly from weight slider
SL horrible harassment ( its SSE version)
sexlab animat object
sexlab defeat
sexlab anim loader
luminosity lighting overhaul
( other mods that I want are two lighter versions of sands of time that spawn more monsters around PC in dungeons and the surface)

so any ideas which messed up with the save game not loading any of the mods with the mcm not recognizing the mods.
devourment leaves character in stomach of npc with no working option to either be digested or regurgitated  and  defeat leaves PC on knees unable to move, the jump button doesnt work.

fbslal and slalfunnybiz animations are installed as is immersive armors and jcontainers... loot doesnt recognize them.... and I couldnt get them to run either when registered but unregistered defeat's did.....

all installed through vortex ( I've hadd too many issues with the old nexus isntaller)

More than a few people have had trouble with Vortex.  I've tried and went back installing everything my self. I have the latest items IE: ( Skse, JContainers and so on) but I don't have the defeat mod just SexLab, everything works fine.  

Vortex does not recognize SkSe and my not JContainers also.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Every since  Skyrim SE updated I can not get this Mod to work correctly.  I can not get any dialogue when I swallow someone and the only options I get is swallow and regurgitate. Digestion and swollow lethal are gone. I tried updating the Mod to the latest version with still no luck. Do I have to convert the files? If so I am totally lost on doing that and above my skill level. I took a break from Skyrim for a while being I been very busy the last five months. And when I did have the time to start playing I came back to this. And everything was working so well before I left too. Very frustrating to say the least. Has anybody or will anybody be converting and releasing this Mod to play nice with the updated version? 

Just downloaded this mod to Skyrim SE. Everything is working fine...except the vore belly just isn't shown. I have tried a lot of measures (uninstall/reinstall, install according to the load order, install through mod manager/manually, run with SKSE64 launcher...) but it still isn't working. Any help on how to make the vore belly appear? Thanks in advance! I am desperate.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 4:35 AM, Piday said:

Just downloaded this mod to Skyrim SE. Everything is working fine...except the vore belly just isn't shown. I have tried a lot of measures (uninstall/reinstall, install according to the load order, install through mod manager/manually, run with SKSE64 launcher...) but it still isn't working. Any help on how to make the vore belly appear? Thanks in advance! I am desperate.

replace the skeleton with xp32 type from nexus.