Mr.S

I have installed in my Skyrim 255 mods ESP \ ESM files (manual), no ModOrganisator.
just a piece of advice I give you, before you start installing mods, make a backup copy of the Data folder.
if you make a mistake during installation and Skyrim becomes unplayable, then you just need to delete the data folder and do not completely uninstall Skyrim!
then paste the * backup copy * again.

Sims 4 should have under documents -> my games -> electronic arts -> sims 4 an folder with mods named mods. If not, just create it. You can backup (save an copie of your old files) your savegame files from saves. Same in fallout and skyrim.

Using mods in skyrim and fallout is easier, by using a mod manager like nexus mod manager or mod organiser. Save your game, backup your files and just play with the options, you have... you cant do anything wrong, if you backup your files.

Sorry for my bad english :smiley:

Archived