Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

On 12/5/2018 at 8:45 AM, Elizinator said:

the Bless HV 0007 seems pretty badly broken =/

pieces of models are missing, helmet doesnt even show up, textures dont appear. the extended version is missing the vast majority of the nif files it would need to work, and bodysliding the original mod only fixes some of that =/

Please elaborate on what you mean. I just tested the mod again with only the archive I uploaded (so no leftover files from when I was making it), and the only problem I noticed is that the "UUNP Special" version has HDT weighting when it's not supposed to, and I will upload a fix for that momentarily.

Pieces of models are missing > make sure you actually generated all of the parts in Bodyslide. My conversions never come with prebuilt meshes, aside from things like 1stperson models.
Helmet doesnt even show up > this was already fixed, see previous posts in the thread.
Textures dont appear > I have no idea why you would be having a problem with this. The plugin uses custom texture sets for the texture variations, did you forget to enable the plugin?
The extended version is missing the vast majority of the nif files it would need to work > again, you probably didn't generate them with Bodyslide.

bodysliding the original mod only fixes some of that > the extended version doesn't use anything from the original mod. If you only want the original bodyslided, then use the "sliders only" version.

I'm afraid that unless I get more reports on these issues from other people, it's a user error, not a problem with my conversion.

5 minutes ago, Siegmeyer said:

and the only problem I noticed is that the "UUNP Special" version has HDT weighting when it's not supposed to, and I will upload a fix for that momentarily.

Fixed. Please re-download if you intend to use the UUNP Special variant, or simply replace the ShapeData for it with this attached file.

BO HV2007 UUNP Breastplate Special.nif

3 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Please elaborate on what you mean. I just tested the mod again with only the archive I uploaded (so no leftover files from when I was making it), and the only problem I noticed is that the "UUNP Special" version has HDT weighting when it's not supposed to, and I will upload a fix for that momentarily.

Pieces of models are missing > make sure you actually generated all of the parts in Bodyslide. My conversions never come with prebuilt meshes, aside from things like 1stperson models.
Helmet doesnt even show up > this was already fixed. Please read the thread before posting.
Textures dont appear > I have no idea why you would be having a problem with this. The plugin uses custom texture sets for the texture variations, did you forget to enable the plugin?
The extended version is missing the vast majority of the nif files it would need to work > again, you probably didn't generate them with Bodyslide.

I'm afraid that unless I get more reports on these issues from other people, it's a user error, not a problem with my conversion.

i was going to write a response, but i was too insulted. instead im just going to ignore you.

On 12/5/2018 at 4:34 PM, Elizinator said:

i was going to write a response, but i was too insulted. instead im just going to ignore you.

Considering that nothing I said was an insult directed at you, I'm going to assume your problems were indeed user error. That's fine, but please don't accuse my content of being "badly broken" when in fact you just didn't install it correctly. If you consider advice on why you might be experiencing problems to be insults, then maybe you shouldn't post in support topics.

Hi, Siegmeyer! Thanks for all your amazing conversions!

I have a small problem with DEM Charmer Dress. The necklace is invisible when I equip it. Looking at the file folders, it seems that the Shape Data folder doesn't have one for the necklace, but the Sliderset is there. Maybe that's the reason? 

On 12/8/2018 at 9:34 PM, Highborn said:

Hi, Siegmeyer! Thanks for all your amazing conversions!

I have a small problem with DEM Charmer Dress. The necklace is invisible when I equip it. Looking at the file folders, it seems that the Shape Data folder doesn't have one for the necklace, but the Sliderset is there. Maybe that's the reason? 

I'm aware of it, I intentionally excluded that item from Bodyslide but forgot to delete the sliderset for it. I don't remember why, perhaps I wasn't satisfied with how it looked when Bodyslided, as necklaces/amulets tend to distort when breast sliders are used. Nowadays though, I know how to exclude certain sliders from a shape, so I plan on revisiting it and try to get it to work. It's one of things I plan on fixing in my next update release. 

1 hour ago, Siegmeyer said:

I'm aware of it, I intentionally excluded that item from Bodyslide but forgot to delete the sliderset for it. I don't remember why, perhaps I wasn't satisfied with how it looked when Bodyslided, as necklaces/amulets tend to distort when breast sliders are used. Nowadays though, I know how to exclude certain sliders from a shape, so I plan on revisiting it and try to get it to work. It's one of things I plan on fixing in my next update release. 

That would be great. I do like some necklaces, like the one from the Firekeeper outfit converted from DS, but breast sliders distort it like you said.

Hey, Siegmeyer! You're awesome and I really enjoy your works.

I have couple of requests. 

First was kinda hard to obtain - its DEMv2 GlamClothes.Preview here http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2106.html

Baidu is totally locked now, but I found it here https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/modsdetail/33703.html 

Second tab there is for downloading. I know it is already convertend into UUNP, but conversion is really terrible. Its has clipping, bad collisions and such. So if you will have some time to fix it will be awesome.

Second is Ruffle Lingerie.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2319.html

Also I've googled for UUNP version of it - havent found any.

Hi Siegmeyer,

Noticed that you're working on the Kameleon armor right now, from your WIP google doc. That... makes me very happy. Also noted you're writing a new esp for it? I would like to ask, are you also changing its accompanying ESM, or is it just the esp that is being rewritten?

I'm asking because I'm starting a new playthrough right now and want to plan (and future proof) my load order. Kameleon's ESM just means there's an additional factor to consider. If there's no change in ESM i'll just plop the current ESM in ahead of time. (I'm a bit overcautious sometimes, but I've been burnt before by things like this)

BTW, thanks for the conversions for the BLESS armors, armored bikini, bikini ascend and bouncy bodices. All awesome stuff that are constantly in my load playthroughs.

18 hours ago, chipstick said:

Hi Siegmeyer,

Noticed that you're working on the Kameleon armor right now, from your WIP google doc. That... makes me very happy. Also noted you're writing a new esp for it? I would like to ask, are you also changing its accompanying ESM, or is it just the esp that is being rewritten?

I'm asking because I'm starting a new playthrough right now and want to plan (and future proof) my load order. Kameleon's ESM just means there's an additional factor to consider. If there's no change in ESM i'll just plop the current ESM in ahead of time. (I'm a bit overcautious sometimes, but I've been burnt before by things like this)

BTW, thanks for the conversions for the BLESS armors, armored bikini, bikini ascend and bouncy bodices. All awesome stuff that are constantly in my load playthroughs.

I'm reconsidering it. I was going to replace its scripted color change function with selectable texture sets, but then I tested ingame and figured out that the reason it's called "Kameleon" is that the color changes based on its environment which is pretty cool. If I decide to go through with it I'll probably append to the ESM rather than the ESP though. I haven't actually looked at either one to see what's in what, so if I could possibly consolidate it all into the ESM without the ESP I'll just do that.

11 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

I'm reconsidering it. I was going to replace its scripted color change function with selectable texture sets, but then I tested ingame and figured out that the reason it's called "Kameleon" is that the color changes based on its environment which is pretty cool. If I decide to go through with it I'll probably append to the ESM rather than the ESP though. I haven't actually looked at either one to see what's in what, so if I could possibly consolidate it all into the ESM without the ESP I'll just do that.

Thanks for the detailed answer Seig. I might just go ahead with the current Kameleon ESM and hope for the best. Worst comes to worst I can always still use the bodyslide files which are the most important thing.

Looking forward to it, whenever it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...