Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

4 hours ago, Wardensc2 said:

Just wonder can we get banned for change the file structure on Steam, I still want to play online game

Mods that give you unfair advantages against other players, in which case they could ban you.
Maps and skins are harmless as long as you download them from secure sites such as Gamemaps, Game banana or Nexus mods...Also be sure to read the mods' instructions to see if they have any problems or bugs.

Yeah, for cosmetic mods, it will be the same case that it is for Street Fighter V - only you will be able to see that mod, so it should be safe to use online.

Also, my hats off to maliwei777 for an excellent mod. So happy that I didn't have to wait long to make the SC girls naked :D

This mod is damn near perfect, and thanks for the re-post. Yeah, the somewhat limited underwear colors sucks but I hope a kind modder will just remove that from the game entirely at some point. I mean, it obviously isn't stopping us from lewding the hell out of the game anyway. The only thing I wish we could get with this is the option to toggle pubic hair from in game, so it doesn't have to be all or nothing. Otherwise, perfecto.

Really great mod from maliwei but the nipples start to get unseeable once you change the skin tone to something inhuman. Luckily the circle sticker can get pretty small. Also I realized the pubes that come with sakura4's dick mod work pretty well with vaginas as well and you can color them however you want.

20181029182323_1.jpg

Yeah, my ideal mod for the game would be for the underwears to show up on the character when their clothes are not broken (even if the character only wears underwear as their costume) but when armor break is done on that slot (upper body or whatever), then the character switches to the nude model.

But that will probably requires a lot more than just model swap and rewriting the game's code and all that. Currently in order to get nude characters during combat, you have to refrain from using some of the nicer underwears that can be used to make some pretty cool costumes for your Cas. But if you use them then you can't have nude armor break, decision decision

I wonder in anybody is going to mod the Stickers. Maybe they could replace the designs and put things like cum. We could also get blood splatter designs for more gory desings

2 hours ago, belmod said:

I wonder in anybody is going to mod the Stickers. Maybe they could replace the designs and put things like cum. We could also get blood splatter designs for more gory desings

Agreed. I would like more tattoos and maybe bruises, too. Would be nice to have some way to add any pic we want as a tattoo, but I am sure that sort of thing is a long ways off, and no doubt it would be asking a lot. Or who knows, maybe its as easy as finding which compression works in game. Pretty sure we already have tools to extract pak files and repack them.

At least bruises would be nice. Maybe like a bloody nose or black eye or something. Some of the scars we have I could easily replace with something else and be fine with it.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:40 PM, Gabranth2 said:

The new mod definitely looks better and much more practical too the only thing that isn't quite there yet is the size of the areola on the breasts. For real women big areola that's what i stand for ?
So anyone knows or can show me a tutorial for changing the texture on the nipples to replace them with bigger ones?

Was thinking the same, then the post below came and answer us both, "Luckily the circle sticker can get pretty small."  :classic_wink:

23 hours ago, mescool said:

Really great mod from maliwei but the nipples start to get unseeable once you change the skin tone to something inhuman. Luckily the circle sticker can get pretty small. Also I realized the pubes that come with sakura4's dick mod work pretty well with vaginas as well and you can color them however you want.

20181029182323_1.jpg

8 hours ago, belmod said:

What you said reminded me of the things available in the Ilusion games like Honey Select, if only there was a way to port most of those things to Soul Calibur...

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:51 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Can somebody please download this nude mod by maliwei777 and re-upload it here?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5807175-1-1.html

based maliwei777.jpg

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, SparklySnuggly said:

Sorry for doubleposting but here are the translated instructions for the mod above

instructions translated.png

I wonder if, this mod will have problems with future patches, updates and DLCs.

The archery plate is the best top for breakability, I think.  Skimpy enough to be lewd, tough looking enough for... my tastes I suppose.

Plus it tends to break away almost every fight!

Playing around with the creator still here trying to determine the best outfit that looks tough but is still easily breakable.  Haven't gotten the skirt to break yet so might have to go with another option, though seeing it fly up on windy levels is pretty fun...

20181030041049_1.jpg

20181030040531_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Shiori栞 said:

Anyone know how to go shaved using Maliwei's mod? He shows pics of pubeless nude girls but I see no way to do that. Removing the pube file leaves underwear on.

Did you rename the other file to .pak instead of the .pa_ it defaults to?

4 hours ago, Shiori栞 said:

Anyone know how to go shaved using Maliwei's mod? He shows pics of pubeless nude girls but I see no way to do that. Removing the pube file leaves underwear on.

Do you have the male nude mod? If you choose for your female character to wear the fundoshi or loincloth, based on whichever version of the male nude mod you picked, the pubes will disappear from the female nude mod.