Soul Calibur 6 Interest?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 5:37 PM, Hawker65 said:

Are there mods out there that replace decals with nipple/areola textures? That way, it would allow players to customize areola size and texture per character.

you could just use the circle sticker. you can apply 4 total. 2 each for the areola, 2 each for the nips themselves. not perfect, but ittle dew.

...actually, i have my nude mod removed at the moment. i now wonder if you can use the circle stickers to make it look like areolas are showing on the more skimpy outfits. hot damn, now THIS is an idea! you could even do this online actually. might get a ban for it though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Are these Mods available to download or are they just images of envious people? 

To existing mods distributed on the above site
Save editor tool "VODKA LIBUR" created by violent vodka
Cheat engine sheet created by nepafu
My image is created using

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/7/2021 at 11:39 AM, mortanios said:

Theres any way to remove seong mina inner without edit?

https://www.deviantart.com/doctrinedark13/art/Seong-Mina-nude-with-boots-body-swap-780630905

I think you should use this mod

On 6/7/2021 at 12:48 PM, mortanios said:

How can i use this pose mod?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_b2jqf6ajHVYnosxsyRUaA_b29Nu1oPO/view

You can change the pose using the cheat engine seat created by nepafu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GooberOfLies
1 hour ago, LollipopBarbie said:

any Soul Calibur 6 futa mods? i feel like i have looked everywhere but can't find them. i already have a nude mod for SC 6. just want futa mod

So, if you get any male nude mod (except SegadordeLinks's), you'll be able to put a penis on either gender.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2021 at 4:08 PM, GooberOfLies said:

So, if you get any male nude mod (except SegadordeLinks's), you'll be able to put a penis on either gender.

Thank you. i downloaded a male nude mod for SC 6. and now i got futa characters which is awesome mainly because i am trans (MtF) in real life so to be able to use girls that are like me is awesome. thanks again ?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GooberOfLies
8 hours ago, astaroth1010 said:

How to change  character move ?

They used a program called CheatEngine. That pic is not done with gameplay, but instead with a program controlling their movements temporarily.

• 2 months later...