Is there a way to avoid stripping one of the characters in a sex act?

6 minutes ago, armadillo said:

So, I have a specific mod installed which uses a nude suit to get a particular character naked. The problem is, I need that suit to stay on so that it looks like I'm fucking that character - is there a way to facilitate this?

Quickest way would be to add a "nostrip" keyword to the suit. SexLab does provide one, but should detect any containing the string "nostrip".

Ok, here's how to do it in tes5edit

When you first start tes5edit it you should get a list of all your mods esps. The first thing you need to do, is right click and choose select none.

Spoiler

guide1.jpg

Next you should check sexlab and the mod the suit is from and click "OK".

Spoiler

guide2.jpg

It will load for a little while, it's done when you see the text "[XX:XX] Background Loader: finished" in the right window and/or the bottom bar.

Next step is to right click the mod the suit is from and select "Add masters"

Spoiler

guide3.jpg

And check sexlab in the menu and click "OK"

Then navigate into the mod, and the "Armor" category until you find the suit. Scroll down to the "KWDA - Keywords" section, right-click it, and select "Add".

Spoiler

guide4.jpg

You'll get a new entry in bold and the text "NULL...", select it wait a second and click it again. It should then turn into a textbox and you can start typing "SexLabNoStip"

You should get a drop-down box underneath, and you can stop typing once the correct keyword has been auto-completed (or you can click it in the list if you see it)

Spoiler

guide5.jpg

After that, just click anywhere outside the drop-down or textbox (if it's still open)

And click the X to close tes5edit, it should ask you to save, make sure to have the backup option checked.

And that should be it.

EDIT: Ok, it took a few minutes more than I said to make the guide...

2 hours ago, armadillo said:

So, I have a specific mod installed which uses a nude suit to get a particular character naked. The problem is, I need that suit to stay on so that it looks like I'm fucking that character - is there a way to facilitate this?

Other other way to do it would be:

-have the character wearing the nudesuit, and hit "N" while selecting them to set them as the Sexlab Target

-go to the Sexlab MCM menu and navigate to the Strip Item Editor (one of the last options on the left)

-in that menu, you should hopefully see the nudesuit listed as equipped by the NPC - change the dropdown next to that item to "Never Remove"

I use this menu to make certain items like piercings stay equipped in SL scenes, or to make sure that things like bikini bottoms always get removed (same menu, just selecting "always remove").

That being said Lazyboots method would be better long-term or on multiple save files, plus it is good modding experience to have because this is the type of minor edit you may want to do with lots of different mods over time.

7 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Other other way to do it would be:

-have the character wearing the nudesuit, and hit "N" while selecting them to set them as the Sexlab Target

-go to the Sexlab MCM menu and navigate to the Strip Item Editor (one of the last options on the left)

-in that menu, you should hopefully see the nudesuit listed as equipped by the NPC - change the dropdown next to that item to "Never Remove"

I use this menu to make certain items like piercings stay equipped in SL scenes, or to make sure that things like bikini bottoms always get removed (same menu, just selecting "always remove").

That being said Lazyboots method would be better long-term or on multiple save files, plus it is good modding experience to have because this is the type of minor edit you may want to do with lots of different mods over time.

Was my first thought too, but a problem here is that most certainly this nude suit uses slot 32, usually used by armor. Sexlab stripping options refer to all characters, so... nobody will ever strip their armor then.

Another way would be to give this specific character a proper nude body and make the nude suit unecessary, pretty sure that's not that complicated either but i never did that myself.

14 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Was my first thought too, but a problem here is that most certainly this nude suit uses slot 32, usually used by armor. Sexlab stripping options refer to all characters, so... nobody will ever strip their armor then.

Another way would be to give this specific character a proper nude body and make the nude suit unecessary, pretty sure that's not that complicated either but i never did that myself.

The strip item editor is based on individual items and overrides the normal strip settings when it finds those specific items.  Marking the nudesuit as "never remove" in the editor would only effect the nudesuit, not every item that uses slot 32.

Example is that bikini bottoms typically take up slot 52 - same slot as SOS.  It certainly wouldn't make sense to strip that slot for all characters or you'd be castrating all males or schlonged females, so every time I equip a new underwear/bikini bottom on my character or an npc that is likely to be in scenes I make sure to mark it as "always remove" in the editor so it doesn't get left on in scenes.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

The strip item editor is based on individual items and overrides the normal strip settings when it finds those specific items.  Marking the nudesuit as "always remove" in the editor would only effect the nudesuit, not every item that uses slot 32.

thank you very much ... i knew i had done this a while back.... but had forgot how i had done it..... reminders are always good:smile:

Archived