Hello, just updated Wicked Whims, asked my sim to masturbate in order to obtain a cup of cum and got a last exception error:

Ver LL.0.970 at Time: 08/28/18 12:03:16 on Windows with WW 3.3.4.133a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\pregnancy.py", line 76, in nisa_cum_slut_drinker
AttributeError: 'ActiveSexInteractionHandler' object has no attribute 'get_actors_sim_info_gen'

Edit: Went back to the previous Wicked Whims version and no error when I try any sex interaction

I love this model. So fun.  BUT... help! I have been trying to get my sim addicted so she can complete the Broken Mind aspiration.  I tried the MDMA and all she did was keep dying.  So I switched to cocaine from Basemental and she has done more cocaine than you can imagine,  but no addiction.  What am I doing wrong?

I keep getting last exception as soon as I load up Live mode. This looks to be the portion relevant to this mod:

"E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 238, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 1509, in _nisa_watchmen
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 11, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 76, in _nisa_watchmen

Also, I keep getting a bunch of crap about "lot decoration service," which I think is from Seasons, but may be somehow related to this, because it's part of the same report.

And, Tam Explorer is showing as an option on the Wabbit Tablet. Ew.

Edit:

This LE error was occurring both before and after I updated Wicked Whims. And, when I made a fresh save to test it out, it did not happen on the new game, only on my old save file.

4 hours ago, nolalola12 said:

I love this model. So fun.  BUT... help! I have been trying to get my sim addicted so she can complete the Broken Mind aspiration.  I tried the MDMA and all she did was keep dying.  So I switched to cocaine from Basemental and she has done more cocaine than you can imagine,  but no addiction.  What am I doing wrong?

It seems to take time, rather than quantity, to get hooked on cocaine.  I had exactly the same thing, could not get her hooked on molly, had 3 OD's, one of them fatal (her little sister saved her).  Switched to coke, 2 baggies turned out to be 11 doses.  Only told her to snort it the first time, after that she took it about once a day on her own, and after about a week and a half she got hooked as she used the last one.  Heads up, once you've succeeded in completing the aspiration, she's a cum dumpster.  She can't even cook, because she's usually Dazed, and anything a dazed sim makes is poor quality.

Loving the "come to me and I'll cum to you" calls, but I did notice a small issue with them.   When called to a residential lot, it's almost never the client's home lot.  I had one just now, and it took me to the Caliente home!  Is there any way to fix it so these calls only go to public venues or the callers' home lots?  It just feels odd that a sim would be visiting/walking by a random house, think "hey I'd like to bone now!" and call my sim there to get their fuck on.  Not to mention what the lot owners must think.....

On 8/1/2018 at 5:22 AM, Darkening Demise said:

How about blood overlay/tattoo for virgin pussy sex? Popping her cherry gets more wicked then instead of just text notification. Also maybe a uncomfortable moodlit for first time anal and vaginal sex?

Like the uncomfortable moodlet for first timers, but would prefer not to have blood....maybe make that optional?  IRL there's almost never blood from popping a cherry; in fact, it's pretty common for the hymen to rupture due to some other reason before a girl ever has sex.  Adding to this, maybe make a trait for sims where anal sex is ALWAYS uncomfortable?  I'd prefer this as a "reward" trait so I can keep my sims' personalities without overriding them.  OH, and a Hates Oral Sex trait, either giving, receiving, or both.  Could apply disgusted/uncomfortable and maybe even nauseous-puking from BJs, anyone?

I updated WickedWhims today, and your mod is throwing out errors whenever my sims have sex.  Also, my Kiwano can't make any money.  He performs the correct action (and throws a bunch of error logs while doing so) but never gets paid, and his client says "I'm still waiting"  when I try to click "offer body" a second time.

The last two error logs (because they all look identical, so I didn't think you needed all of them):

Ver LL.0.970 at Time: 08/29/18 15:19:19 on Windows with WW 3.3.4.133a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 76, in update
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 287, in whore_process_update
AttributeError: 'ActiveSexInteractionHandler' object has no attribute 'get_actors_sim_info_gen'

Ver LL.0.970 at Time: 08/29/18 15:19:19 on Windows with WW 3.3.4.133a Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\pregnancy.py", line 76, in nisa_cum_slut_drinker

On 8/26/2018 at 12:59 PM, dangerwoohoo said:

HI again @NisaK.  Based on this LE, I was recommended to bring this to you again. I'm not sure what the issue was. Everything was working properly and then a NPC came by with homework and it messed it all up. This is what I was told: (I also only just noticed the specific LE with your name in it)

"something is wrong with your Nisa mod - NisaK:loot_eccwat"

lastException.txt

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Hello and thank you for the LE.  This is a bug I'm aware of but I've been having a bit of a hard time fixing.  Anyways, I do think I finally have a solution and a update released here today should resolve this problem!  

On 8/27/2018 at 2:34 PM, Aramiteus said:

Hello Nisa,

As a prostitute seems like I can not pay for an other prostitute. Will this be changed or is worth to try to change it my self via Sims4Studio?

(I fell in love with a colleague and want to buy her body. The only reason for me to earn money as a prostitute ? )

Maybe a configurable age restriction for soliciting customers ages and genders would be also nice. (Teens most of the times do not have much money, but maybe they are eager to earn some ?)

****************** Only some useless thoughts below: ***************

[Cut for space]

For prostitutes buying other prostitutes.... I'm not really sure, it just feels strange to me.  I don't think a irl prostitute would do that but maybe I'm wrong?  I'm not sure.... open to being convinced, however. 

Lol, yes it's probably about time that I reference some more WW setting in my prostitution system (such as are teens allowed).  It's on the list. 

So the base game financial system simulation is....... well it sucks.  NPCs don't have wallets to take simoleons(money) from.  But I am able to categorize sims into different wealth classes based on what they own.  This is actually something that's on the way for ranking prostitutes (high class prostitutes serve high class sims, low class serves low class, 1 dolla sluts serve literally everyone).  I could see about implementing this on the client side for offering your body to NPCs too (so a high class sim soliciting a low class sim will result in a higher likelyhood that the lower class sims turns them down).  My dynamic class system (not used a whole lot in the current release) actually already categorizes sims based on many different factors including the distribution of wealth in your personal game world (so if most of your sims only have 20k in possessions, then a sim with 50k could be considered High Class).  Have all the math down already :) Also prostitution takes in account age and other things for determining probability of acceptance and payout. 

On 8/27/2018 at 2:36 PM, slari said:

Hey yea sorry that was a bit misleading. What I meant to say was that if she offers her body he says "no, thanks" every time, apart from that regular sex works (since I use always accept in WW) although their relationship decreases afterwards. Yes, they live in separate households.

This is working as planned, There are many things that go into determining whether or not a client will buy a prostitute, It just sounds like they don't want to buy yours! 

On 8/27/2018 at 3:30 PM, wderg said:

hi im having trouble, the option to go on the dark web wont pop up. it's like a normal computer

This typically happens when a user places my .ts4script file too deep into the mod folder (Maxis won't load .ts4script files after a certain file depth).  The way you need to install my mod is by placing the folder in the zip file directly into your The Sims 4/Mods folder.  So my file path should read The Sims 4/Mods/NisasWickedPerversions and my packages and scripts directly in the NisasWickedPerversions folder.  

If you are sure you have done this, then next step would be making sure there are no residual files left from a previous update of my mod, try clearing the sims 4 cache [ http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/help/cache.php ], and try backing up [do it!] before deleting the WickedPerversionsMod and WickedWhimsMod folder located in your The Sims 4/saves folder.

On 8/27/2018 at 11:30 PM, gatocharrua said:

Sorry, I wasn't in my pc lately. What about both? You get a chance to get a romance bar, the more you see them, the more chances that happens but when the bar is high enough some might just fall in love with you and try to be on a healthy relationship and some might kidnap you, and you wouldn't have a way to know who could do it until it's too late. What do you think?

It sounds like it could be a fun feature :)

On 8/28/2018 at 4:23 AM, Dekhrom said:

Hi !

Great..great work ?

I didn't read all the comments but I have a question about the "in debt situation" (sorry for my bad english, I'm french):

How to be "out of debt"...when the sim we own money..is dead ? 

Thx !

Bienvenue! 

You either gotta pay off the amount you entered when setting them up as a debt slave (unless you entered 0, then they are a debt slave 4 life), or use the nisa.unslut console command and then deregister as a prostitute.  There will be a 'nisa.undebt' command coming too! 

On 8/28/2018 at 5:46 AM, Twist3dM1nd said:

go to your The Sims 4/saves folder and backup before deleting my mod's save folder.  Let me know how this works for you! 

On 8/28/2018 at 1:07 PM, Vadasza said:

Hello, just updated Wicked Whims, asked my sim to masturbate in order to obtain a cup of cum and got a last exception error:

Ver LL.0.970 at Time: 08/28/18 12:03:16 on Windows with WW 3.3.4.133a Traceback (most recent call last):

Edit: Went back to the previous Wicked Whims version and no error when I try any sex interaction

Hello, thank you for the LE.  It looks like you are using an out of date version of my mod, please update! 

On 8/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, kate3128 said:

Hiya! BIG fan! Love your ideas! Getting a TON of LE's so I figured I'd share them and get an opinion! No idea what specifically they were doing when they popped, but I'm currently working on cleaning out my mod folder from a summer break from playing. I'm gonna leave the mod in place, and test everything but MCCC and WW. Thanks!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

ditto to above! 

On 8/28/2018 at 2:53 PM, Blacksky85 said:

i have a problem about this mod.

I see no words.

What can i do? Please Help but sorry for my english im German.

Guten Tag! 

This is likely caused by an out of date translation or a duplicate version of my mod that's installed. 

23 hours ago, nolalola12 said:

Addiction does have a random chance associated with it.  It sounds like you are just getting bad luck!  Keep at it! 

14 hours ago, Felicat82 said:

Loving the "come to me and I'll cum to you" calls, but I did notice a small issue with them.   When called to a residential lot, it's almost never the client's home lot.  I had one just now, and it took me to the Caliente home!  Is there any way to fix it so these calls only go to public venues or the callers' home lots?  It just feels odd that a sim would be visiting/walking by a random house, think "hey I'd like to bone now!" and call my sim there to get their fuck on.  Not to mention what the lot owners must think.....

Hello, it turns out the default sims 4 tuning only really cares about locations for certain kinds of situations.  Anycase, I did find a solution to this and you guys will get it when I move the patreon update over to the public! 

6 hours ago, meowkate said:

You are using an out of date version of my mod, please make sure to update! 

My prostitutes aren't getting paid, and even when they provide the requested service for an hour or two (with me keeping them on track so they don't stray to another act) their client will just keep saying they are waiting for (act) from (sim) (Not like that, its the typical dialog when you offer body to someone who is already waiting for some.)

I am having the same problem that a couple of others have already posted.  My lily is not getting paid for her work and her customers are not recognizing that she has performed the requested act.  In addition to that, the moment I load up the save, MCCC is giving me a lastException.

https://pastebin.com/23nBgrFX

It appears to have something to do with the special condoms that come with this mod.  The condoms also do not work in the game while my lily is having sex.

32 minutes ago, VampyrePrince said:

I am also having trouble with my Sims not getting paid since I updated both Wicked Whims and this mod. Everything is where it should be and I'm not getting any LE errors or anything, just no payment no matter what I do.

VP I'm having the same issue - my Ho Sims can offer their bodies and the other Sim tells them what they'd like but they are not getting paid.  There also is no "Ho Control" option while they are in the midst of their deeds to check the duration of the sex acts, so I definitely think this is due to the new updates. I'm sure things will be fixed and will run normally again soon --these developers are awesome!  :)

hi we love your mod is awesome,  I was wondering if there is an auto complete function, i always have to click wicked sims and then have sex option to  start the work and  get the money, never autocompletes like auto wicked sex.  

mi sims just talk for a few moment between them  and then just spill around, i am talking about the customer and the rose xd  interactions.

will be cool and auto complete function. in the  wicked perversion menu, similar to  the one of basemental drugs," get rid off a client option".

33 minutes ago, Kaybeeme said:

VP I'm having the same issue - my Ho Sims can offer their bodies and the other Sim tells them what they'd like but they are not getting paid.  There also is no "Ho Control" option while they are in the midst of their deeds to check the duration of the sex acts, so I definitely think this is due to the new updates. I'm sure things will be fixed and will run normally again soon --these developers are awesome!  :)

Yeah im getting the not being paid bug as of today as well. no ho option and also cant use condoms from this mod but will automatically use only the wicked whims condoms

Judging from the fact that sex don't alleviate the tense moodlet and no payment for prostitution, I think Wicked Perversions mod isn't recognising sex interactions from updated WW. There's also no dazed moodlet after sex for my sim that has the mind broken trait.

11 hours ago, NisaK said:
On 8/27/2018 at 9:34 PM, Aramiteus said:

Hello Nisa,

As a prostitute seems like I can not pay for an other prostitute. Will this be changed or is worth to try to change it my self via Sims4Studio?

(I fell in love with a colleague and want to buy her body. The only reason for me to earn money as a prostitute ? )

Maybe a configurable age restriction for soliciting customers ages and genders would be also nice. (Teens most of the times do not have much money, but maybe they are eager to earn some ?)

****************** Only some useless thoughts below: ***************

[Cut for space]

For prostitutes buying other prostitutes.... I'm not really sure, it just feels strange to me.  I don't think a irl prostitute would do that but maybe I'm wrong?  I'm not sure.... open to being convinced, however. 

Well I am playing a teen Kiwano serving only males with HJ and BJ and elder or fat womens for the money. Sometimes he need a pretty woman to satisfy his own desires. ? (As a further challenge restriction only offering body if the NPC is in flirty mood, phone switched off)

But I see, this seems more to be a case for male prostitutes, as female prostitutes in general are less likely to pay for sex. Especially if they are young and pretty and can get it for free or get paid for it.