23 hours ago, EvilVixen said:

It was about a mod that I'm trying to make. It's a really big one that I have in mind but I'm not quite sure how to do it. So I was just asking you for your expertise to help me get started.

I thought that would be easier in a private conversation :)

Hey EvilVixen, 

A good place to start would be to learn xml tuning.  Best tools for this would be sims4stuido, the TDESC files, and the TDESC explorer.  Use sims4stuido to see how things are done base game, and the TDESC exprorer (which browses the TDESC files which are like documentation for the tunning) to understand what the lines of xml code mean!  

11 hours ago, tarina said:

I have - nothing. I also tried to remove all mods and animations except wicked whims, yours and Basemental Drugs (all three are updated to the latest version), and still nothing. 

I'm sorry but I'm pretty out of ideas right now on why this wouldn't be working for you specifically.  I'll let you know if any ideas pop up!   

Hey,

I don't seem to have the Ho-Control bubble under my active sims dialogue.  I've registered under the Tam Explorer, but there's nothing showing up.  Everything is up to date: WW, The Game, This.  I'm still generating a LastException but its blank: 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

I'm not really sure where to go from here...

Had an idea, unsure if it would work or not. For sims who have the Sexually tight trait, after vaginal or anal sex and they get the pained debuff, would be rather funny to see them do the "gotta pee" walk for the duration of the buff. To me it somewhat looks like they are in pain when moving and I'd imagine someone that just had their butt stuffed and is a bit sore would walk that way for a bit afterwards.

Hey Nisa, great work on this mod but i am getting alot of LE during the use of WW. It keeps going on like:

[Name] has lost her vaginal virginity and straight away followed by the LE (and this also happens when moving on to the next animation)

This is the LE i got from it, i just took the last one, there are more entries but are all the same like this one.

The LE:

Ver LL.0.970e at Time: 09/12/18 16:06:07 on Windows with WW 3.3.4.133b Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 35, in play
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 161, in sexplaying
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\wickedwhims\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 108, in _wickedwhims_on_exhibitionist_trait_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 61, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 381, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 279, in can_add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 970, in _has_valid_lod
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value'

12 hours ago, ninjahamster3k said:

Hey,

I don't seem to have the Ho-Control bubble under my active sims dialogue.  I've registered under the Tam Explorer, but there's nothing showing up.  Everything is up to date: WW, The Game, This.  I'm still generating a LastException but its blank: 

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

I'm not really sure where to go from here...

Thank you for the LE.  There's something very wrong going on if a Last Exception can't even be generated in your game.  I suggest going through the 50/50 method described here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-15860018

10 hours ago, Neodarkside said:

Had an idea, unsure if it would work or not. For sims who have the Sexually tight trait, after vaginal or anal sex and they get the pained debuff, would be rather funny to see them do the "gotta pee" walk for the duration of the buff. To me it somewhat looks like they are in pain when moving and I'd imagine someone that just had their butt stuffed and is a bit sore would walk that way for a bit afterwards.

I actually have this already for my new virgin blood buff (after losing vaginal virginity, a sim has a 20 percent chance to bleed and get this sorta painful waddle buff).  I'm considering making the ST effects more brutal, also adding something like a masochist reward trait. 

23 minutes ago, KamikazeMemphis said:

Hey Nisa, great work on this mod but i am getting alot of LE during the use of WW. It keeps going on like:

[Name] has lost her vaginal virginity and straight away followed by the LE (and this also happens when moving on to the next animation)

This is the LE i got from it, i just took the last one, there are more entries but are all the same like this one.

The LE:

Ver LL.0.970e at Time: 09/12/18 16:06:07 on Windows with WW 3.3.4.133b Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 30, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_detector.py", line 35, in play
  File "E:\\Python3\\LL_Version\NisaK\wickedpervs\main_misc.py", line 161, in sexplaying
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\turbolib\injector_util.py", line 21, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims 3.3.4.133b\wickedwhims\nudity\_ts4_nudity_injects.py", line 108, in _wickedwhims_on_exhibitionist_trait_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 61, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 381, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 279, in can_add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 970, in _has_valid_lod
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value'

Thank you for the LE.  It's looking like the game is having trouble finding my virginity lost trait.  Are you sure you installed ALL of my files in the latest version of my mod?  (Should be a script and 2 packages).  Please double check! 

Hey Nisa, i thought i had all three in it, but i just remembered that i removed that aspiration, so i assume if i put that one back in, the mod would work correctly again?

And also, will the prostitution part of your Wicked Perversions someday become available as a standalone mod? Because i am more interested in that part of your mod then the rest, but its likely just me who thinks that way lol, so thats why i was curious about it :)

Anyways thanks for your quick reply, not used to that lol

1 hour ago, nobu2008 said:

how to remove Nail Polish effect ?I used the Nail Polish on the wrong sim, my male sim, now he get lusty and Pheromonal Flower trait.

I use your console command remove the nails and tattoo , but cant remove the traits in CAS . 

Just use the command console (Ctrl+shift+c) while you are in live mode or in world select, and type in the bar: cas.fulleditmode on, then go to your house holds, and select your male sim and go to CAS. You will be able to remove the trait from CAS that way.

1 hour ago, KamikazeMemphis said:

Just use the command console (Ctrl+shift+c) while you are in live mode or in world select, and type in the bar: cas.fulleditmode on, then go to your house holds, and select your male sim and go to CAS. You will be able to remove the trait from CAS that way.

I have try that way , and remove the Pheromonal Flower  thait , but there is no Lusty trait  in CAS, cant remove it. 

You can equip/remove Lusty or/and Princess traits with 'traits.equip_trait' and 'traits.remove_trait', these traits come with the aspiration (skill line) you select in CAS. I have major issues with those though, can't seem to travel via the map, it just keeps throwing me back to the map. If you do try it and you get the same issue don't save, you'll loose all your inventory items. The author hasn't updated this part yet so we need to give them some time.

Hi Nisa,

I am getting an error message when I logged in now. It was working fine, then all of a sudden, theres an error. It says Nisa_last_exception. I am not big on code, but do you know how I can fix this. I've already tried deleting and redownloading the mod. Please help! I really enjoy playing you mod.

9 hours ago, nobu2008 said:

how to remove Nail Polish effect ?I used the Nail Polish on the wrong sim, my male sim, now he get lusty and Pheromonal Flower trait.

I use your console command remove the nails and tattoo , but cant remove the traits in CAS . 

6 hours ago, nobu2008 said:

I have try that way , and remove the Pheromonal Flower  thait , but there is no Lusty trait  in CAS, cant remove it. 

3 hours ago, ChipyChops said:

You can equip/remove Lusty or/and Princess traits with 'traits.equip_trait' and 'traits.remove_trait', these traits come with the aspiration (skill line) you select in CAS. I have major issues with those though, can't seem to travel via the map, it just keeps throwing me back to the map. If you do try it and you get the same issue don't save, you'll loose all your inventory items. The author hasn't updated this part yet so we need to give them some time.

In addition to the console commands, another good way to remove traits is through MCC (MC command center by deaderpool) but I haven't done this method personally yet (and to be honest, I can't find out how too despite being told it's possible with MCC).  Anywho, here is the base console command for removing the Valley Girl Trait traits.remove_trait Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_ValleyGirl 
Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_Lusty is the lusty trait
Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_Barbie is the sex addict trait

Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_Princess is the princess trait

I think that should cover them all for the aspiration traits that can't be removed with CAS currently.  

As for the later problem with your game crashing while trying to load an area.  That's pretty serious.  Are you getting any LEs?  I don't believe it is coming from my mod but it's definitely something that should be looked into more!  

7 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Hi Nisa was wondering if you took up on that virginity suggestion of blood, and moodlets for both anal and vaginal sex.

Yes, so when sims lose their vaginal virginity they have a 20 percent chance of 'breaking their hymen' (women can bleed on the first time for other reasons too), unless they are ST sims, then they'll bleed on their first time every time.  

If they do get bloody then they also get a 'has to pee' walk animation as well as the texture for sometime afterwards.  

Here is an example: 

lost_virginity_smul.png.610e02f1c263face9f7e6a974bd3ea0f.png

(from last saturday's patreon wip post) 

I'm still interested in doing something for anal.  But Idk how i'd want to do it yet. 

23 hours ago, KamikazeMemphis said:

Hey Nisa, i thought i had all three in it, but i just remembered that i removed that aspiration, so i assume if i put that one back in, the mod would work correctly again?

And also, will the prostitution part of your Wicked Perversions someday become available as a standalone mod? Because i am more interested in that part of your mod then the rest, but its likely just me who thinks that way lol, so thats why i was curious about it :)

Anyways thanks for your quick reply, not used to that lol

Hey KamikazeMemphis! 

Yup just add it back in and everything should be good to go!  As for the prostitution becoming standalone likely not, but the good news is that my mod follows the philosophy that the only things that should be seen are the things you are actively using.  I take this into consideration for both my code and the visual aspects.  So if you aren't using my CAS traits, for instance, then you won't see them get added to NPC sims and also won't see a performance impact from them (player restricted cas traits is something unique to my mod).  

So with all that in mind, there is actually very little incentive to cut up my mod into pieces.  

Hope this answered your question! 

43 minutes ago, beecakes said:

Hi Nisa,

I am getting an error message when I logged in now. It was working fine, then all of a sudden, theres an error. It says Nisa_last_exception. I am not big on code, but do you know how I can fix this. I've already tried deleting and redownloading the mod. Please help! I really enjoy playing you mod.

hey Beecakes!  I see this is your first post here on LL!  Welcome to the community. 

Plase post the Nisas_Last_Exception.txt file here (just drag and drop it into an new post) and I can take a look at what's going on! 

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

hey Beecakes!  I see this is your first post here on LL!  Welcome to the community. 

Plase post the Nisas_Last_Exception.txt file here (just drag and drop it into an new post) and I can take a look at what's going on! 

Hi Nisa,

How do I do that? Where can I find the file? I'm not so tech savvy. And Thank you for the greeting!

10 hours ago, beecakes said:

Hi Nisa,

How do I do that? Where can I find the file? I'm not so tech savvy. And Thank you for the greeting!

It's in the file in your documents 'The Sims 4' where the mod file is located. It should be a txt file. If you can't find it just search in file explorer for the last exception and you should be able to find it.

If you still can't find it, go to your documents folder, then electronic arts then the Sims 4 and it should be in there somewhere.

Hope this helps!

15 hours ago, NisaK said:

In addition to the console commands, another good way to remove traits is through MCC (MC command center by deaderpool) but I haven't done this method personally yet (and to be honest, I can't find out how too despite being told it's possible with MCC).  Anywho, here is the base console command for removing the Valley Girl Trait traits.remove_trait Nisa9022_Nisa9022_BrokenLibidoAspiration_Trait_ValleyGirl 

I think that should cover them all for the aspiration traits that can't be removed with CAS currently.  

As for the later problem with your game crashing while trying to load an area.  That's pretty serious.  Are you getting any LEs?  I don't believe it is coming from my mod but it's definitely something that should be looked into more!  

Yes, so when sims lose their vaginal virginity they have a 20 percent chance of 'breaking their hymen' (women can bleed on the first time for other reasons too), unless they are ST sims, then they'll bleed on their first time every time.  

If they do get bloody then they also get a 'has to pee' walk animation as well as the texture for sometime afterwards.  

Here is an example: 

I'm still interested in doing something for anal.  But Idk how i'd want to do it yet. 

Hey KamikazeMemphis! 

Yup just add it back in and everything should be good to go!  As for the prostitution becoming standalone likely not, but the good news is that my mod follows the philosophy that the only things that should be seen are the things you are actively using.  I take this into consideration for both my code and the visual aspects.  So if you aren't using my CAS traits, for instance, then you won't see them get added to NPC sims and also won't see a performance impact from them (player restricted cas traits is something unique to my mod).  

So with all that in mind, there is actually very little incentive to cut up my mod into pieces.  

Maybe a high uncomfortable moodlet for first time anal for a start. Maybe a script that prevents them from engaging in sex/anal sex for a while because of the pain? Get a little notification maybe? Maybe using some walking animation not sure which but the has to pee is a good idea Nisa! ❤️

On 9/10/2018 at 10:18 PM, NisaK said:

Thank you for the LE!  It looks like something went wrong with the sex animation where I wasn't getting access to the sex handler.  Can you tell me if anything strange was happening around the time of getting this LE?

on this file, nothing happened my sims were just standing there doing their thing only that on the right upper corner was the notification that something happened to be written in this LE

21 hours ago, NisaK said:

Here is an example: 

Hey KamikazeMemphis! 

Hey Nisa, thanks for your explanation and yes its more clear now. Thanks alot :)

6 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Maybe a high uncomfortable moodlet for first time anal for a start. Maybe a script that prevents them from engaging in sex/anal sex for a while because of the pain? Get a little notification maybe? Maybe using some walking animation not sure which but the has to pee is a good idea Nisa! ❤️

Dunno, maybe something with the rocky road condom and anal with the ST?

38 minutes ago, KamikazeMemphis said:

Hey Nisa, thanks for your explanation and yes its more clear now. Thanks alot :)

No worries!

5 hours ago, Zer0P0int said:

on this file, nothing happened my sims were just standing there doing their thing only that on the right upper corner was the notification that something happened to be written in this LE

Very strange, does it happen every time?  I think I may have an idea about what's causing it. 

I'm having real trouble with the prostitution aspect of this mod, I can register as an escort on a PC but from then onwards all the prostitution interactions on the active sim/pc don't have any text! On the PC there's the bubble signified by the bunch of flowers, but no text. When I click it, I can see two bubbles - one is blank, and all I can see on the other is that it costs 15,000 simoleons. Unsure how to resolve this as it seems I'm the only one having this issue?