Racemenu, left and right not even.

boobi3

Been using Racemenu for years now and I just notice that the Sculpt feature is not perfectly even on each side. I usually only use sculpt to fix small, sharp ridges, but this time I wanted to use the feature to shape the eyes. Got the left one to how I wanted, but then I notice the right one is a bit off. I know it's a very small detail, but I'm quite picky about these stuffs :X Wonder if there a slider somewhere that will match both side to 100%? Or maybe turn off auto matching so I can edit each side individually?

TESV_2017-12-12_13-43-22-08.jpg

Here another example.

TESV_2017-12-12_13-49-37-82.jpg

I used move feature on the left, it ended with a single point, but right side end with 2 points and distance is shorter.

47 minutes ago, noobshi said:

The truths hurts :[

what truth?

171213103506434912.jpg

left head, have delete stuff from right side

right head is a mirror of left head (left eye become right eye, left nose become right nose, left ear become right ear)

center it's right head on original head, mirror left eye on right eye, mirror left ear on right ear

right eye is the same as left eye

17121310211312201.jpg

here some think right eye is closer to the nose than left eye

171213102049465544.jpg

they are the same, right nose side isn't shorter than left nose side because there's some fake shadow on it

171213102108252581.jpg

result on the right don't look the same?

it's the same, camera isn't in front of the head, you don't see the right edit the same way as left edit

being able to move around your char head while you edit it, without being able to go back to front view easily, because why make things simple when you can make them complicated

2 hours ago, yatol said:

what truth?

171213103506434912.jpg

left head, have delete stuff from right side

right head is a mirror of left head (left eye become right eye, left nose become right nose, left ear become right ear)

center it's right head on original head, mirror left eye on right eye, mirror left ear on right ear

right eye is the same as left eye

17121310211312201.jpg

here some think right eye is closer to the nose than left eye

171213102049465544.jpg

they are the same, right nose side isn't shorter than left nose side because there's some fake shadow on it

171213102108252581.jpg

result on the right don't look the same?

it's the same, camera isn't in front of the head, you don't see the right edit the same way as left edit

being able to move around your char head while you edit it, without being able to go back to front view easily, because why make things simple when you can make them complicated

Hm... maybe it's all perspectives, but you can clearly see a trapezoid on the right, while a triangle on the left. Btw, I'm not saying that normal face morph aren't symmetric, I'm trying to say that Sculpt feature on Racemenumight not be even on both side when you make changes.

sculpt mode is a joke

171214021328965818.jpg

the one above say it's because of skyrim facial morphs?

with a non skyrim head

171214021316240197.jpg

it's the same

1712140213259080.jpg

that's what you get when you let a tool edit stuff for you

it fail to find what have to be edited on the other side, because it have no idea what is the middle

there's the same problem with outfitter

you can see in blender edit mode i have select one verticle on the left, and one on the right

it take more time, but you can't fail that way

easier to do whatever you want too

you can see what you are doing when you click on the mesh with inflate, move or whatever?

you can make elven ears or orc mouth with that?

what you can do, it's export your elf head, and import the part you want on your char (if it's the same mesh, to get argonian horn or khajit ears, you need blender)

Archived