I need help with sexlab animations not playing

When I get into a scene it just has both characters standing and not moving. the nude models I have are working and the sounds play, the scene progresses and ends but the animations won't play. It's probably an issue with FNIS but when I try to set it up it doesn't change anything. I'm using Mod Loader and I'm wondering if I have to delete everything and reinstall all my mods from the very beginning? 

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.0   13/12/2017 1:40:52 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior V7_0-11811-7-0\FNIS Behavior 7.0\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Which folder do I run the updater in? I've put it in the Skyrim Data folder but that didn't change anything.

Also is the creatures pack supposed to have a .exe file? For me it's just a few .txt files. 

Also my nude models appear without nipples is there an easy fix for that? I downloaded Bodyslide and Outfit Studio, XP32 Maximum Skeleton extended, HDT Physics Extensions, Realistic Ragdolls and force. The physics and everything works and in Racemenu I can edit the nipple settings and I see a small change but it just looks like a skin coloured ball.

6 hours ago, Shrek and Donkey 101 said:

Hide contents

FNIS Behavior V7.0   13/12/2017 1:40:52 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior V7_0-11811-7-0\FNIS Behavior 7.0\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

Which folder do I run the updater in? I've put it in the Skyrim Data folder but that didn't change anything.

Also is the creatures pack supposed to have a .exe file? For me it's just a few .txt files. 

The installation path is correct, but probably not the FNIS version.
FNIS is available for Skyrim and Skyrim SE.

Go back and read the instructions carefully.  Also read the output because it tells you exactly what's wrong.

The path is NOT correct (I've highlighted the section of path that is incorrect).  2 lines down tells you exactly what you needs to know:

If you are using NMM, it should install it correctly for you automatically.  If you are using Mod Organizer, you need to manually set the "data" directory when installing (and also follow the STEP link in my signature for installing and using MO and FNIS) .  If you are manually installing, read and follow the instructions on the Nexus page exactly.  If you are using any other mod manager, then check in their docs to see if there are any special instructions for installing and running FNIS.

Archived