Soul calibur 6

Cassadra revealed, yay. Though her voice actress sounds so phoned in only served to make me grateful CaC is a thing in this game:

Also a season 2 of DLC has been confirmed. A new play mechanic being added, 4 additional characters, and more CaC accessories. One of the characters already confirmed to be a guest from Samurai Showdown:

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Cassadra revealed, yay. Though her voice actress sounds so phoned in only served to make me grateful CaC is a thing in this game:

Also a season 2 of DLC has been confirmed. A new play mechanic being added, 4 additional characters, and more CaC accessories. One of the characters already confirmed to be a guest from Samurai Showdown:

I'm honestly surprised that it took Namco this long to do cross-overs with other historical fantasy fiction series. They had cross-overs with The Legend of Zelda, Spawn, The Walking Dead, Street Fighter and even Star Wars before Samurai Showdown or other series set around the same time period such as Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Deeper Kyo.

3 hours ago, 27X said:

Frankly I'm way more excited at Haohmaru than hentaibait best-value sophitia.

Also two of those outlines looks like baiken and setsuka

Oh, I'm quite happy to have Cassandra back. I vastly prefer her style of Sophitia. Especially after they turned Lizardman into more of a slower brute character in SC3 and beyond. I tried picking up Sophitia in SC6 but she lacks the impishness of Cassandra's playstyle. Plus none of the other three Season 1 characters were ones I'm interested in.

Hoping for Hwang in Season 2. Going to be annoyed if we end up getting his inferior replacement, Yun-Seong, instead yet again.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Trigun said:

Second: SC VI is a reboot anyway.

Might wanna watch Cass's full ending cause it's not as much of a reboot as you think. The bottom line is Maxi tested WAAAAY higher than Li ever did, and I'm not saying that's book closed since Tira has a use rating of 2%, but I wouldn't hold my breath, also no bald outlines.

Oh dear, I found a savegame editor. Links can be found on this video.

Warning: If you didn't get all of the DLC be cautious about downloading characters from the character database linked. The game will mess up your save game if it detects you have CaCs that use parts from DLC you haven't purchased from what I hear.

So now I was able to make the prototype Nightmare from Soul Blade (aka Siegfried!) complete with Nightmare arm yet Siegfried's moveset.

I also have one of the unplayable, axe+shield lizardman's on my creation list (rather than consuming an official character outfit like the normal mods that add him). Not foolish enough to get banhammered trying to play as him in an online match, but nice to have access to him. As many have reported it is a rather incomplete character with few moves, a broken soul charge that doesn't do anything, and it displays Mitsurugi's moveset on his movelist menu. He never appears on the select screen, the CaC card icon just remains. His armor seems built into his "naked" body model, so that explains why its not available for CaC lizardmen (How lazy of you Namco).Total novelty character.

Some screenshots:

Spoiler

2127588871_bandicam2019-08-1305-36-55-757.png.aa6696fc1518e751a2dd60b7757f55a8.png1399745104_bandicam2019-08-1305-37-32-245.png.21b8d53b7e0a36368ee7d2f294304f1e.png1069775936_bandicam2019-08-1305-39-23-869.png.d8b983c4e4d47de802d7bfbead2bcbd9.png

• 2 months later...

Hilde is back. Still modestly dressed but now with 100% more blatant molded boob armor:

RIP Nightmare's crotch.....

At this point if I had to blindly guess I predict the final two DLC characters will be Setsuka and either dual-axe Lizardman or Hwang/Yun-Seuong.

EDIT: Heh, someone tried to correct me on my YouTube comment claiming that Hilde actually puts her spear through Nightmare's stomach, not his crotch:

Image9.png.8dc1c4f7df82a8f2b789812271d34347.png

I disagree....

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Has this thread died?

That is such a shame. Maybe if you want to see mods on a still living thread you can visit mine; "Soul Calibur 6 Mod ideas"

Quite a few of my ideas have become reality. I hope someone browsing will appreciate my work and leave a post.

Have a taste of what's there. Hope you like Ninja Gaiden stuff.

Edited by SlaveHunter311