Can't remove the pink bra in CAS

Hi! I downloaded the WhickedWhims mod on my new pc. When I go into CAS, I can't remove the pink bra.

I thought that WhickedWhims would automatically get rid of the pink bra, because it seemed to do that on my other pc aswell.

Reinstalling the mod didn't work for me so I'm wondering if I'm missing a file? I tried the EVE body mod, but it just made my sim's body (mainly her areolas) look.. off. I didn't have that mod installed on my other pc either.

Does anyone know? Thanks in advance! 

Edit: when I make my sim go fully nude in play mode, she does go fully nude and the pink bra won't show up. Why does this only happen in CAS? I tried to search for conflicting mods, but the mod conflict detector won't run on my PC. It just loads endlessly. I use windows 10.

Edit 2: I've also deleted all of my mods, except for WW and I had the same issue. 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:29 PM, Simser3 said:

Hi! I downloaded the WhickedWhims mod on my new pc. When I go into CAS, I can't remove the pink bra.

I thought that WhickedWhims would automatically get rid of the pink bra, because it seemed to do that on my other pc aswell.

Reinstalling the mod didn't work for me so I'm wondering if I'm missing a file? I tried the EVE body mod, but it just made my sim's body (mainly her areolas) look.. off. I didn't have that mod installed on my other pc either.

Does anyone know? Thanks in advance! 

Edit: when I make my sim go fully nude in play mode, she does go fully nude and the pink bra won't show up. Why does this only happen in CAS? I tried to search for conflicting mods, but the mod conflict detector won't run on my PC. It just loads endlessly. I use windows 10.

Edit 2: I've also deleted all of my mods, except for WW and I had the same issue. 

Have you set undressing to fully naked in WW options?

17 hours ago, Simser3 said:

I tried that, but that didn't make the pink bra in CAS go away unfortunately.

Nudity assurance switch turned on? I also take it you have nude tops and bottoms in your mods folder? also go into underwear settings in ww and see if a bra is selected.

9 hours ago, procian said:

Nudity assurance switch turned on? I also take it you have nude tops and bottoms in your mods folder? also go into underwear settings in ww and see if a bra is selected.

Nudity assurance is switched on, and yes I installed a nude top and bottom because of this issue. A bra is selected when I go to change her underwear, but if I take the bra off, the pink bra shows up again. Could this issue be caused by faulty CC?

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, brat63 said:

Little late to the Sims 4 but I am having this exact same issue and I don't have Whicked Whims.

Unless you have some type of nude body outfit mod all your sims will be barbies and many will also wear underwear.

WW has nude bodies included.

• 8 months later...

Make sure you have a nude female top and bottom. In CAS all you need to do is click the "X" on the top and bottom outfit choices. But if you do not have a nude skin, your sims won't get naked. I'm kind of at a loss of what you are trying to accomplish beyond that.

?

14 hours ago, a1alldayeveryday said:

Does anyone know where to find the setting to remove the bra and bottoms?? I have wicked whims. Please help

Also make sure you've not downloaded either the Streamer Mode nor the CAS Underwear Override.