Dragon Priestess Retex & Goodies UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   Well, this isn't going to be everyone's "cup of tea" here on LL, but I made it and thought I'd share it anyhow. Hey, China was around when Skyrim was and they had dragons too, so don't kid yourself...   :smile:

This is a re-texture and mash-up of the Dragon Priestess Outfit that is available at many places on the web. I recommend DL'ing the outfit and its related BodySlide files off of "Skyrim Scandal". While you're there, peruse Marmotte's great screenarchery and other fantastic, featured outfits. You'll be glad you did. :smile:   Slash197 here on LL also has BodySlide files.

NOTE: Some folks are having issues with the BDO Ranger Sitaila shoes not displaying on their character.
Please download my updated .esp file from my BDO Ranger Sitaila Retex Page. This updated
.esp file will allow all races to wear the armor.

Don't Have Or Want To Mess With NifSkope?
Download the BodySlide Patch and Install the File in
"Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\UUNP Dragon Priestess". Done!

While the Dragon Priestess Outfit is very nice and has great HDT cloth, to me it looked neither Dragon-ey, nor Priestess-ey, so I made this Chinese-themed outfit in three lengths: default full-length, a knee-high mini and the micro (Va-Va-Va-Voom!). The HDT of this outfit is quite good. But I've found that the shorter versions don't "stick" to the ground or fly around quite as much, so I kinda liked that. In my pics, I have my outfit's alpha set at 40% transparency because I wanted a more sheer "gauze / linen" look. Just wanted to mention that because yours won't unless you change the front and back in NifSkope.

I'd also like to mention that the Yundao HDT Hair is also very good. The jewels that are part of the hair comb (xinwang wig) hang correctly and look great. Very nice work. I think Clone Real made this, but I'm not sure. AND - the hair has an armor rating of, I believe 660, so one can wear this outfit into battle without getting hammered.

The screenshots are made up of the three (3) mods listed below. Each of my mods places texture directories: "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese" and "Original Textures" into each.

Dragon Priestess Outfit by Daz3d - both outfit and BodySlide files on Skyrim Scandal

- My mod adds directories into "Data\Textures\00_ArsDazCnv\Dragon Priestess".  <-- Copy files from "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese - Red (or Micro Red)" or "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese - Blue (or Micro Blue)" into that directory. My mod changes the original mod's textures to the Dragon Priestess Chinese Outfit. Original textures also provided so one can change back. Do so before removing my mod.

BDO Ranger Sitaila by dianchangx - both outfit and BodySlide files on Skyrim Shitty's

- My mod adds directories into "Data\Textures\Ranger_Sitaila\foot".  <-- Copy files from "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese - Red" or "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese - Blue" into that directory.  My mod changes the original mod's textures to match the Dragon Priestess Chinese Outfit. Original textures also provided so one can change back. Do so before removing my mod.

Yundao HDT Hair - by Clone Real - on LL's quin666's list.  GREAT HDT HAIR.  Version V2 listed - I have version 2.3, but forget where I got it. No matter...

- My mod adds directories into "Data\Textures\YunDao_Hdt\Hair".  <-- Copy files from "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese - Red" or "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese - Blue" into that directory.  You'll need to select the "TD_xinwang" wig in-game. My mod changes the original mod's textures to match the Dragon Priestess Chinese Outfit. Original textures also provided so one can change back. Do so before removing my mod.

That's it and thank you to all the great modders making this fantastic stuff.  You guys continue to push Skyrim over the top of any other game.

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dragon Priestess Outfit. BDO Ranger Sitaila Outfit and YunDao HDT Hair are optional mods.
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

7 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

Looks great any chance of it showing up in Fallout 4 as well?

Hello PW2. Thanks, no HDT in FO4...and look at my response to your Clit Girl Leopard question.

6 hours ago, ChrisHPZ said:

It's my cup of tea, and thanks for the links to the other mod sites out there. It gets tedious checking the other site every day just to be inundated with more follower mods. Armor looks great. Hope it works ok on the UNPB body as that's what I use.

I'm glad you like it. Way too many followers look like children to me...it's creepy. For my characters and/or followers, I like grown-up, big girls.

4 hours ago, c5kev said:

Hello PW2. Thanks, no HDT in FO4...and look at my response to your Clit Girl Leopard question.

I'm glad you like it. Way too many followers look like children to me...it's creepy. For my characters and/or followers, I like grown-up, big girls.

care to share your follower and/or racemenu preset you have in the pics on the main page?

I can't seem to get the shorter version to work, I've copied the textures  from the "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese" folder to the main "00_ArsDazCnv" folder, overwriting the original textures as stated on the Loverslab mod page  but the dress is still the same length only now the dress is stark white from the knee down and the retexture from the knee up. Any Ideas? 

5 hours ago, jswens32 said:

I can't seem to get the shorter version to work, I've copied the textures  from the "Use For Dragon Priestess Chinese" folder to the main "00_ArsDazCnv" folder, overwriting the original textures as stated on the Loverslab mod page  but the dress is still the same length only now the dress is stark white from the knee down and the retexture from the knee up. Any Ideas? 

I have had that happen to me as well. All I can recommend is to re-copy the textures, maybe use BodySlide again (?) and restart your game. It should work OK.

8 hours ago, jswens32 said:

You need to edit the meshes a little bit after bodysliding.

Open the dress.nif mesh in Nifskope. Click on the dress. Left column, on 30 nitrishape, right click, node, attach property, Ni alphaproperty.
Do this for the front and the back of the robe and for both 0 and 1 weights. 

58 minutes ago, ryp12345 said:

You need to edit the meshes a little bit after bodysliding.

Open the dress.nif mesh in Nifskope. Click on the dress. Left column, on 30 nitrishape, right click, node, attach property, Ni alphaproperty.
Do this for the front and the back of the robe and for both 0 and 1 weights. 

Interesting. I didn't need to do this, but thanks for the tip ryp12345!  Others may have this prob as well - whadda great community LL is!

On 12/8/2017 at 5:16 PM, jimmywon34 said:

care to share your follower and/or racemenu preset you have in the pics on the main page?

Damn, sorry - didn't mean to ignore you.  With all the great presets available out there in Internetland, you don't need mine. But flattered you asked!

2 hours ago, marmotte said:

The new version looks very good (the micro version and the new color).

I'll try it , for sure :smile:

Congrats for the relesase.

M

You're so kind, M. Glad you like it...it's, uh, small !   I'm always visiting your blog. Can't comment 'cuz I'm not part of any "social" media crap, but all your stuff always looks fantastic.

9 hours ago, c5kev said:

You're so kind, M. Glad you like it...it's, uh, small !   I'm always visiting your blog. Can't comment 'cuz I'm not part of any "social" media crap, but all your stuff always looks fantastic.

Do you know where to get this from the site you referred.

DEM Glam Clothes UUNP (Domino) 4K

the link going to pan.baidu does not work and its a recent post.

15 hours ago, c5kev said:

You can comment as an anonymous. This is not necessary to be part of any social medias. This option appears when you click "comment". Peoples who desire to be anonymous or  who want to preserve their private life have this option.

Keep up the good work.

6 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Do you know where to get this from the site you referred.

DEM Glam Clothes UUNP (Domino) 4K

the link going to pan.baidu does not work and its a recent post.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUAuXAR#list/path=%2F

Try again. The link works. Sometimes, pan.baidu takes some times to appear.

The link is valid.

When the page appears, open the folder and select the UUNP version.

2 hours ago, marmotte said:

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUAuXAR#list/path=%2F

Try again. The link works. Sometimes, pan.baidu takes some times to appear.

The link is valid.

When the page appears, open the folder and select the UUNP version.

Thanks I had to go to one of my older tablets to download. I believe because of my VPN it can not find their server. I am trying Dragon Princess and this. Again thanks

8 hours ago, Captialism said:

Fantastic work! As much as I like new textures, the original white one suits my character more.

Could I have a version of the shorter or micro dress compatible with the original white texture?

Hey, don't think you can "butter" me up with that "fantastic work" stuff.   Check the downloads...   :smile:

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

In the patch you do not include both the weighted 0 and 1 files. Just a single nif. Was this intentional?

Please read the instruction in yellow on the description page. It's a BodySlide file, there is no _0 & _1 file.

Hi. I've been modding my skyrim for quite some time and can generally figure out what needs to be done but I'm having a problem with the shoes. They show up in my inventory with the proper preview but when I equip them there is nothing. Skyrim says they're equipped but my character is barefoot. Their name shows as a series of blocks so could this be the problem and if so, how do I remedy this? Again they show perfectly in preview but not on my character. The whole outfit is incredible and I really would like to use it if I can overcome this small problem. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your outstanding work.

1 hour ago, ShivasBane said:

Hi. I've been modding my skyrim for quite some time and can generally figure out what needs to be done but I'm having a problem with the shoes. They show up in my inventory with the proper preview but when I equip them there is nothing. Skyrim says they're equipped but my character is barefoot. Their name shows as a series of blocks so could this be the problem and if so, how do I remedy this? Again they show perfectly in preview but not on my character. The whole outfit is incredible and I really would like to use it if I can overcome this small problem. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your outstanding work.

All the mods work fine, so something is installed incorrectly or somehow got messed up during install. So, I'd start by re-install the BDO Ranger Sitaila mod and related BodySlide files. The "boots" as they're called in the inventory is spelled out in English and shouldn't be displayed as blocks, so something is goofed up. Re-install BDO Ranger Sitaila , then copy the one shoe texture file from my mod and let's see what happens.

I'm not blaming the mods I just can't figure out what I've done wrong. I have all of the rest of it working fine and shortened the skirt with nifskope and it looks great. I went to Skyrim Shitty's page and redownloaded the file there. On that page it says the original is required so I followed the link and redownloaded that file as well. I then manually installed the original file then the bdo files letting it overwrite. I can see them clearly in my inventory after using additem but when I equip them there is nothing. Sexlab says they are equipped. I did notice in bodyslide that the boots are on a body which has holes in the outer sides of the breasts if that makes any difference. I also noticed that when I equip the boots there is no hdt lift. Feet are flat on the floor. I haven't a clue what I could be doing wrong and thanks for the quick reply.