Dragon Priestess Retex & Goodies UUNP

11 minutes ago, CaCO3 said:

Thanks!

My Problem was to trust a mod installer to put the nif file in the right direction ... ?

Hey, you got it fixed, so that's the main thing. Have fun, but you really should be wearing the micro version in Sanguine's place. ?

On 1/18/2019 at 9:36 AM, C5Kev said:

Hey, you got it fixed, so that's the main thing. Have fun, but you really should be wearing the micro version in Sanguine's place. ?

Haha, yes maybe I should ?

Ok, I tried it again with the fixes and the patch, but I doesn't seem to work for me ?

3 minutes ago, CaCO3 said:

Haha, yes maybe I should ?

Ok, I tried it again with the fixes and the patch, but I doesn't seem to work for me ?

Um, it has too. If you've installed the patch and remade the dress in BodySlide and it doesn't work, you've done something wrong and / or installed things incorrectly. 

9 hours ago, CaCO3 said:

Okay I reinstalled everything and now it works ? Thanks for your nice and good support!

Ah, good.  Now you can quit fooling around with this junk and actually play.  Have fun...and DL that Micro.  ?

• 1 year later...