Dragon Priestess Retex & Goodies UUNP

1 hour ago, ShivasBane said:

I'm not blaming the mods I just can't figure out what I've done wrong. I have all of the rest of it working fine and shortened the skirt with nifskope and it looks great. I went to Skyrim Shitty's page and redownloaded the file there. On that page it says the original is required so I followed the link and redownloaded that file as well. I then manually installed the original file then the bdo files letting it overwrite. I can see them clearly in my inventory after using additem but when I equip them there is nothing. Sexlab says they are equipped. I did notice in bodyslide that the boots are on a body which has holes in the outer sides of the breasts if that makes any difference. I also noticed that when I equip the boots there is no hdt lift. Feet are flat on the floor. I haven't a clue what I could be doing wrong and thanks for the quick reply.

"I'm not blaming the mods..."   I know, just thinking out loud, so to speak.  There is obviously a problem with the install of the BDO Ranger Sitaila mod. Since the mods work, somehow you aren't getting the Ranger Sitaila installed properly and I have no way of knowing at what point things are going weird. So...

- Totally blow out the Ranger Sitaila mod completely. Make sure - directories shown below.

- Install the original BDO Ranger Sitaila mod first, then install Shitty's BDO HDT UUNP BodySlide files and let it overwrite files. Make you body parts.

- Go in-game to confirm that the Ranger Sitaila outfit actually is working A-OK, 'cuz you just re-installed it and it's still not working right.  If so, then you can copy the shoe file from my mod to change their color.

"I did notice in bodyslide that the boots are on a body which has holes in the outer sides of the breasts..."  That's normal.

Check to make sure mesh .nif files are in "Data\meshes\Ranger_Sitaila\" - 2 body files, a bow file, a dagger file, a sword file, 2 feet files, 2 hands files, helmet file, arrow file, arrow projectile file.  Textures at: "Data\textures\Ranger_Sitaila" should have six (6) folders with files in them:  foot, hand, hel, lowerbody, upperbody, weapon.

Not sure what else I can tell you beyond this.

I uninstalled both then made sure the directories were empty. I then reinstalled them in the order above ( which is the way I did it the first two times ). Built the parts in bodyslide then checked the file structure and it matches with the meshes where they should be and the textures where they should be. I then fired up the game and used additem menu to add them to my inventory. I can see what they look like in my inventory and when I equip them they take up the slots but they do not show on my character. Could this be an hdt invisible bug? 

25 minutes ago, ShivasBane said:

I uninstalled both then made sure the directories were empty. I then reinstalled them in the order above ( which is the way I did it the first two times ). Built the parts in bodyslide then checked the file structure and it matches with the meshes where they should be and the textures where they should be. I then fired up the game and used additem menu to add them to my inventory. I can see what they look like in my inventory and when I equip them they take up the slots but they do not show on my character. Could this be an hdt invisible bug? 

Could this be an hdt invisible bug?  No.  Obviously something is amiss with your game and I would have no idea what that is. Something is preventing the Sitaila parts to be displayed and I have no idea what that could be. I'm reluctant to say this, but with 2500 downloads, you're the only one with this problem.  I wish I could help you more, but I'm at a loss. Perhaps move the Sitaila .esp toward to the end of your load order?  Sorry you're having trouble with this...

You don't need to be sorry. It's definitely not your fault. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to help me. This is actually the most stable skyrim install I've ever had, sometimes a bit of a pain to get it to load but once loaded it's rock solid. Fast load screens and I can play for hours without crashing but I am nearing the upper limit (226 esp's) so I think I'll uninstall a few unscripted mods and try again. Thanks again for your time and effort.

1 hour ago, c5kev said:

Could this be an hdt invisible bug?  No.  Obviously something is amiss with your game and I would have no idea what that is. Something is preventing the Sitaila parts to be displayed and I have no idea what that could be. I'm reluctant to say this, but with 2500 downloads, you're the only one with this problem.  I wish I could help you more, but I'm at a loss. Perhaps move the Sitaila .esp toward to the end of your load order?  Sorry you're having trouble with this...

I actually had this same exact problem myself. I can't recall exactly what fixed it, but I only did 2 things. I completely redownloaded and installed the mod, and I also started a new game and it was working.

1 hour ago, ShivasBane said:

You don't need to be sorry. It's definitely not your fault. I really appreciate the time and effort you took to help me. This is actually the most stable skyrim install I've ever had, sometimes a bit of a pain to get it to load but once loaded it's rock solid. Fast load screens and I can play for hours without crashing but I am nearing the upper limit (226 esp's) so I think I'll uninstall a few unscripted mods and try again. Thanks again for your time and effort.

See what Zebrasaur said above. Try renaming your current save and start a new game and see what happens. Can't hurt.  If you've got a good game going, well, that sucks, but whaddaya gunna do...   :smile:

I did start a new game to test this theory but have not tried this particular armor yet. I was using Lady Ritual but the hdt on it suddenly went insane.  I started a new game with a weight of 1 then tried the Lady Ritual outfit. Worked perfectly until I changed my characters weight from 1 to 0.7 then it exploded all over like before. I'm wondering if changing your characters weight settings causes hdt to loose its way. If so then this would go a long way into explaining why some outfits don't work as advertised. I have downloaded your latest version and will install and test, (I like the micro version simply because there is less to go wrong.) I have very limited internet so my responses may be sporadic. I will update you on this situation when possible. Thank you again for you time and have a great holiday season.

On 12/20/2017 at 7:44 AM, ShivasBane said:

Edit: I forgot to say that nothing from the bdo mod shows on my character. They show in bodyslide and my inventory but not on my character.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:49 PM, Zebrasaur said:

I actually had this same exact problem myself. I can't recall exactly what fixed it, but I only did 2 things. I completely redownloaded and installed the mod, and I also started a new game and it was working.

I have bumped into the same problem and have found the following;

The BDO Sitaila heels (in fact, the entire set) seemingly only works on Nord and custom races built off the Nord model.

Can any1 else confirm this?

BTW C5kev, these textures are beautiful, for both DP and BDO Sitaila. Thanks

5 hours ago, rebelwithcause said:

I have bumped into the same problem and have found the following;

The BDO Sitaila heels (in fact, the entire set) seemingly only works on Nord and custom races built off the Nord model.

Can any1 else confirm this?

BTW C5kev, these textures are beautiful, for both DP and BDO Sitaila. Thanks

Yes, this appears to be true from what I've noticed as well.  I tried a High Elf and Breton and BDO Sitaila stuff didn't show up.  Who knew? 

And thanks RWC, your kinds words are appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, jjongnim said:

Good conversions!!!

Also it's so nice instruction for alpha settings!! I've struggled for days to change it and now I can do it by myself!!

Thanks!!

Thank you and glad you found the alpha info useful.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, baltazard1122 said:

Can someone send the transparent version of the mesh file? or tell me how to do it :C i couldnt seem to figure it out myself.

Wanted the transparent micro blue version like in the screenshot.

There are instructions in the screenshots...

4 hours ago, btasqan said:

Sometimes I get a bug where the dress apears black like in the screenshot. It happens to the original and to the retextured vesions.

5a7c98861ccd3_Bild004.thumb.jpg.4ad19a27e3b0153f9c43cd3441c0c695.jpg

Any solution?

Can anyone test this with HDT sex toys installed, seems that mod is causing the bug.

Sorry, can't help.

• 4 months later...
On 6/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, dmogamer123 said:

Guys I can't get uunp file in bodyslide. Not showing in bodyslide.

Hello DMO,

BodySlide files have nothing to do with my mod and you should contact the person that created them.

• 4 months later...

hi,

took me a couple of hours to figoure out that i just have to replace stuff, after that point it was easy.

and thanks for your tutorial on how to make stuff see trough/transparent.

normally i am not into chinese clothing but with your tweaks it looks amazing, keep it up :)

edit: i like your mod description they are fun to read :)

33 minutes ago, Hazzel1337 said:

hi,

took me a couple of hours to figoure out that i just have to replace stuff, after that point it was easy.

and thanks for your tutorial on how to make stuff see trough/transparent.

normally i am not into chinese clothing but with your tweaks it looks amazing, keep it up :)

edit: i like your mod description they are fun to read :)

Hey Hazzel. Glad to hear you like everything. Yeah, I wasn't sure about the Chinese outfit in Skyrim, but it seems to gone over pretty well, so... 

K.

• 2 months later...
43 minutes ago, CaCO3 said:

-  snip  -

I really like this mod, but I seem to have a problem, that the textures show up normaly, but the robe isn't shorter? What do I wrong? O.O

Hello CaCO3.  I can see that you need to add an "alpha property" (make the bottom transparent) to the dress mesh. Go through the screenshots. At the end, I show you how to do that.

EDIT:  Oops, forgot - you can also do what it says in the fourth paragraph of the description, i.e. download the patch file.

14 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello CaCO3.  I can see that you need to add an "alpha property" (make the bottom transparent) to the dress mesh. Go through the screenshots. At the end, I show you how to do that.

EDIT:  Oops, forgot - you can also do what it says in the fourth paragraph of the description, i.e. download the patch file.

Thanks!

My Problem was to trust a mod installer to put the nif file in the right direction ... ?