4 hours ago, d800ftw said:

I can't seem to get this to work, I've manually dropped the files in the src folder into the src folder located in my Fallout4 folder, then dropped the rest into the Data folder, however my camera is still fixed. Did I get anything wrong? Thanks

Are you running the game with F4SE?

On 2018/1/26 at 7:24 PM, firepaw74 said:

New patch broke your plugin. Why can't Bethesda add their creation club crap without breaking all f4se addons?

F4SE plugins are expected to be incompatible with executable file changes. I have uploaded the 1.10.64 compatible version.

Hello, I have install this plugin manually in Fallout 4 v 1.10.50 and corresponding f4se (0.6.4) according to the 'requires' item. However, I can not make it work. I checked the f4se.log, and found this issue:

\Plugins\\PostmortemTFC.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query
config path = D:\1\9DMGAME-Fallout4-v1.9.4-Cracked-CHT\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\f4se.ini

It seems that the loading of this plugin has failed, and I did not find f4se.ini in the 'config path'. I am very confused... could you give me a hand?

8 minutes ago, shinshiner said:

Hello, I have install this plugin manually in Fallout 4 v 1.10.50 and corresponding f4se (0.6.4) according to the 'requires' item. However, I can not make it work. I checked the f4se.log, and found this issue:

\Plugins\\PostmortemTFC.dll (00000000 <NULL> 00000000) reported as incompatible during query
config path = D:\1\9DMGAME-Fallout4-v1.9.4-Cracked-CHT\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\f4se.ini

It seems that the loading of this plugin has failed, and I did not find f4se.ini in the 'config path'. I am very confused... could you give me a hand?

The latest file is for 1.10.64

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 2:42 AM, whiteghostxddd said:

ok thanks do I go to nexus mod manager to active it this is my first time using these kinds of mods I am used to using nexus how would I turn this mod on?

There is no esp file to be activated. It is automatically turned on if you run the game with f4se.

• 1 month later...