Who Made This Marie Rose Hair Mod?

Hello, fellow modders. I am currently working on a custom-voiced (DOA voice) Marie Rose follower, and was wondering if anyone knows who made this wig? It's on RaRaCraft (AKA RRC's) version of Marie Rose. I've contacted RRC for permissions, and they said they have contacted the original modder but never got an answer, so they said it's my choice whether or not to use the hair. I asked RRC if they know who the modder is, but they haven't answered. So does anyone happen to know who made it so I can try to credit them? o.O
It's not the same as the edited MortedL one that can be found on here. It's longer and has the bigger bows.

Here's a link to some pics of it here

Thanks for any help!
Sincerely,
TheK8iKat

38 minutes ago, TheK8iKat said:

Hello, fellow modders. I am currently working on a custom-voiced (DOA voice) Marie Rose follower, and was wondering if anyone knows who made this wig? It's on RaRaCraft (AKA RRC's) version of Marie Rose. I've contacted RRC for permissions, and they said they have contacted the original modder but never got an answer, so they said it's my choice whether or not to use the hair. I asked RRC if they know who the modder is, but they haven't answered. So does anyone happen to know who made it so I can try to credit them? o.O
It's not the same as the edited MortedL one that can be found on here. It's longer and has the bigger bows.

Here's a link to some pics of it here

Thanks for any help!
Sincerely,
TheK8iKat

Also, what outfit is this: https://blog-imgs-99-origin.fc2.com/s/k/y/skyrimfollower/20161225183738870.jpg

29 minutes ago, Katherlne said:

https://ellynoa.tumblr.com/post/162936597341/marie-rose-v11-by-kknd7000-marierose-add-race

Playable race - Marie Rose with HDT hair and body. Archive contain all need stuff: meshes, textures and etc. Dig it and you find what you looking for:blush:

(^#^) Oh, I appreciate that. But I just need to find who made the hair for credits.

Archived