Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1

So, I've seen already two one year old threads with this problem. One did have a solution, but this wasn't working in my game. The other One is not really helpful either, the solution here didn't fix it either. So I thought I would need to do ask for help by myself.

After I've installed Sexout, which was a painful process already, caused by my own dumbness, I finally wanted to "Get lucky" only to see that the game decided not to care about the mod at all. Ok, this is maybe an exaggeration, since I can speak to People, flirt with them and do things that should start a sex scene. However, it doesn't start. Let's say I'm talking to a nice looking gambler at the Gomorrha; We talk a little bit about how it should go down, and then everything goes on as if nothing ever happened. In the Console, however: There is a line of code that says:

"SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1"

Since this is what I've read I should do in the 'How to get help with problems' Thread, here's my load order:

Spoiler

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
HonestHearts.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
NevadaSkies.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
1CazyTestEsp.esp
Type3MClothing.esp
Dalls_NV_Better_Faces.esp
DLC Weapon Integration.esp
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

Total active plugins: 26
Total plugins: 36

Does anyone have a solution to it that hasn't been mentioned in the Forum yet?

@Le_Hentaiface

Code 1, can be if the Actor(s): 1. Not valid, If is banned/dead/disabled/in ghost mode/child. 2. Too far from player/on another cell. 3. Is in use, means that they're already is using in some the Sexout event. 4. Is Locked, if is ready to using in the Sexout event.

Also sometimes you can ignore it, if all things works fine. Just sometimes script can be called twice or more times, and after it you can get this error, because actor Is InUse/Ready to use(Locked) 

Probably would be better if you post the debug log with all things that happened in this period of time, and also after which it happened, like a dialog (what a dialog, from a which mod) or a script(start if you do something not through a dialog)

If you don't know, how to create the debug log, open the console and type:

SCOF "debug.txt"

After it open the mcm -> SexoutNG -> misc -> Debug messages, turn it on

Then do the all things from "that you do before as it happened" to "as you notice this line in the console". Log file you can find in the main folder of the game.

@Neutron_rus

Huh, weird. Seems like the game fails to create a debug.txt file. This is what I've found in the ingame console right after I typed SCOF Debug.txt:

SCOF Debug.txt

SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:

Syntax Error. Reference not allowed in this context.

SCRIPTS: Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:

Missing parameter String.

Compiled script not saved!

And this is what happened when I enabled the Debug option in Sexout Settings:

Debug mode enabled

You should see this debug message

And what happened when I tried to talk the Gomorrha Receptionist into Sex (via Sexout Tryout I think):

GetVATSValue 6,15 -> 0.00

GetVATSValue 6,15 -> 0.00

Sexout Legacy Begin (2015-11-23): Started for Reed Collins (My Character's name) (00000014)

Converting SexoutNG Quest Call

SexoutActRunFull (v2016-02-13) Called by: 0B0C1A3D

** Dumping Array #6 **

Refs: 2 Owner 0B: Sexout.esm

[ actorA ] : Reed Collins (00000014)

[ actorB ] : Receptionist (00127954)

[ CBDialogB ] : SexMvFAfterAnalGet (180024DE)

[ isAnal ] : 1.000000

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, Reed Collins is not the the Ugrid!

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1

Does something of this help you to help me?

@Le_Hentaiface

SCOF "debug.txt"

double quotes symbols is required, don't ignore them

For now I only get that this mod is "SexoutSex" and that your char has a bad spot to "Receptionist". Like too far from the npc, not at same height, or something else, I don't know...

@Neutron_rus

Oh, I'm sorry. Must've automatically ignored them. This time it worked. Here's the content of the .txt-File:

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'Debug.txt'

Debug mode enabled

You should see this debug message

Sexout Legacy Begin (2015-11-23): Started for Reed Collins (00000014)

Converting SexoutNG Quest Call

SexoutActRunFull (v2016-02-13) Called by: 0B0C1A3D

** Dumping Array #9 **

Refs: 2 Owner 0B: Sexout.esm

[ actorA ] : Reed Collins (00000014)

[ actorB ] : Receptionist (00127954)

[ CBDialogB ] : SexMvFAfterAnalGet (180024DE)

[ isAnal ] : 1.000000

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, Reed Collins is not the the uGrid!

SexoutActRunFull: Aborting, actor is invalid, code: 1

Not different at all to what I've written before. But to care about that position thing, here's how we were standing before I started talking to her. As you can see, they are standing pretty close to each other and are probably on the same height.

ScreenShot0.bmp

And here's the Debug.txt itself, maybe you can read more in it than I could...

Debug.txt

@Le_Hentaiface

Well, I don't know really, why this happens. If read the message from log it literally means that the player is not within uGrid range of the player...

Can you say your current version of Sexout? Maybe you can try to update it to the beta, or if it's a beta to the stable one. 

Also you can try to disable SexoutPoseNew and SexoutAnimManagement esps, and try it w/o them

@Neutron_rus

Ok, good news and bad news,

Good news is the animations are starting now after I've kicked everything that looks slightly like "nvse" out of the Game folder and reinstalled the most recent version.

Bad news is - My character's body is just hands and a head when the scene starts.

This mod is slowly draining my sanity, I can feel it...

EDIT: Forget that, it's working now. For some godforsaken reason the Game forgot that I've installed manual male bodies, and Sexout Bodies fixed the issue.

Sorry for wasting your time.

4 hours ago, Le_Hentaiface said:

EDIT: Forget that, it's working now. For some godforsaken reason the Game forgot that I've installed manual male bodies, and Sexout Bodies fixed the issue.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Nope, it's not a wasting of my time(at least for me), simply because that now I know about how this problem can be appear, and how it can be fixed. 

Also now you learned that some parts of missed requirements can do a lot of mess in the game, that you can't detect through the any of log files. And when the only one way to fix this is by rechecking of how it was been installed...

Archived