Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch

The PYFFIed set no longer works, but I realise it is late to say that, considering how old this topic is. If anyone has any help, that'd be great.

You need to be a bit more specific if you expect help; specifically which links? The main link to the PyFFI thread does work.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm about to call it a night so will not be able to reply to anything too soon. Really appreciate this thread, I'll say first. I have hit a snag though. Specifically with the Robers OMOD. The other two OMODs are loaded and activated as they should be. Problem with the Robert OMOD is that I don't have anything OBMM can pick up from the folder it is unpacked. The files I have there are...

config

data

data.crc

plugins

plugins.crc

readme

script

I did download the bain file though I don't know how to open a bain file in Wrye Bash. Yes, I'm a simpleton. Anyway, goodnight :)

Why you don't download Robert Male Body Replacer v52 OMOD ( Body and armor-clothes )

It is one file . I just tested the download. no zip , RAR or 7z , it is a omod file  : Robert_Male_Body_Replacer_v52_OMOD-40532-1.omod

You put it in your OMod Folder, start OBMM and activate it. ( select the nude Body, not the underwear Body )

post-942303-0-15750600-1442577294_thumb.png

These are the only files that show up in the archive for me.

Edit: Yes, I see that this file is a lot smaller than the description on Nexus states but the download completes with no errors. Redownloading is not solving the issue.

Edit 2: Should anyone come back and be looking for how to fix this, open OBMM, go to Create, Add Archive. Give the mod a name (obviously :D ) and then Create omod. 

I'm an idiot but I'm not that bad. I've been downloading the right thing. It is the OMOD version but it downloads as a .zip. You said you downloaded it as a test and it didn't happen for you? I've tried with two browsers not expecting a browser change to make a difference, and naturally it didn't. I can add the OMOD by going to 'Create', 'Add Archive' and activate it*. Though, naturally, it gets worse. Despite having the Female EyeCandy and MBP active through OBMM, they aren't showing up in Wrye Bash. Anyway, the name of the file of that OMOD version I'm downloading is:

Robert Male Body Replacer v52 OMOD-40532-1.zip

(Ok, I just named the file and see I'm able to post links now, that's nice :D )

*Edit: Just a note on this. While I'm able to add it and activate it, I don't get the options I should. Enable meshes and anything that should happen when it works by the way you outline.

My downloaded file from Nexus is "Robert_Male_Body_Replacer_v52_OMOD-40532-1.omod " not zip. I use Internet Explorer 10.

Have you tried to rename the zip file to omod ? then put it in the OMod Folder and activate it.

You file size seems fine

EDIT:

If I download your file I get a omod file.

I placed it in my OMod Folder , start OMM and it's shown as OMod ( I have not activate it, don't want to overwrite my male Mods )

I extract the OMod to a Folder and get these files

post-3205-0-10836200-1442590351_thumb.jpg

( if I unpack the file with 7z I get the files you showed in you last Posts. And those files you can not use to create a OMod. )

EDIT2:

I extracted my Nexus OMod and the same files are inside, same size.

So rename your zip to omod , put it in your OMod Folder, start OMM and activate it.

I added .omod to the end of the filename. This in itself did nothing. I redownloaded the file and it came down as an .omod so I was able to use this with OBMM. I was able to activate it and go through the options. I enabled the naked version but it isn't working in the game. I've tried deactivating and reactivating it but it's just not working.

You have the underwear bodies ? or the vanilla bodies ? If you have vanilla bodies ( the one with the blocky feet ) your archive invalidate does not work. See my yellow link below .

If you have Roberts underwear Body ( the one with the nice rounded toes)...I don't know what went wrong during the activation.

I never use downloaded OMods. I always extract OMods , delete was I don't need, put all in the right Folders and create my own OMod.

In my Roberts male OMod are only the nude Muscular  Body , textures ,esp and armor/clothes. All Pictures Folders, other nude and underwear bodies I've deleted.

Install the nude meshes manually.

extract the OMod and install the correct files.

Edit:

here the nude Body meshes :  Muscular  (Default) and Average.

Rob male body 52 meshes.7z

• 9 months later...

hi!

the link to all in one mbp ++ is down

is there any other link

i found some but i dont know if it is the same

some of them r below

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37368/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13580-mbp-all-in-one-nehrim-edition/

also found one Japanese website

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://blog.livedoor.jp/oblivion_susume/archives/51804264.html&prev=search

if its one of them let me know , if not please share a link

i am returning to oblivion , becuase i just love this game , more then skyrim (which i also have fully moded with over 150++mods) but there is just something i for this game i cant let go

P.S : i had all the mods saved but my hard disk got fried with over 40+gb of mods and , backups of oblivion :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think someone should go through the opening post and update all the links and the instructions to include the new mod packs etc.

Agreed, but in this case the thread could be locked and reposted with accurate information since lot of things had happen since then.

PES are now a defunct site and Nexus now have separate sections for each TES game (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim).

Also, links to a couple of LL threads are broken.

• 2 months later...

4) Now, before you do anything else - zip up this base install. This will save you heartbreak and grief, believe me. At the very least, it will save you from having to do up to this step any more times. Whatever zip software you use, zip up everything under your C:\Oblivion folder. Just an additional tip - go to Documents\My Games\Oblivion - and zip that folder up, as soon as you have any saved games, or any other modifications made to your install. That's always the second half of your backup strategy.

From here, you have a few options when it comes to a *basic* bugfix/overhaul package. Hordes of unofficial patches, piecemeal overhauls, or an all-in-one overhaul like OOO - Obscuros Oblivion Overhaul. I suggest OOO. It has the same fixes, and gives you some extra playability outside of lovers. I don't need to run you through either one, do I? But first, keep in mind that you want only things that DON'T depend on a specific body, or MBP, as of yet. In the QUICK INSTALLATION GUIDE, the first reply post has a decent rundown of the unofficial patches if you're going that route. Start downloading what you're going to use.

5) MBP! Now, DO NOT GO SEARCHING FOR ALL SORTS OF STUFF RIGHT NOW. There is one, and only one _good_ way of doing this install, especially without breaking everything. Did I mention that you'll probably break everything if you don't know what you're doing? Go here, and get the All-in-One MBP++ omod. Do this, and you're gold. Try to do all of the individual stuff, unless you really know what you're doing, you are GOING to be screwed. So go get it. Seriously. Yes, it's freaking huge, and blah blah blah - who cares. You want Oblivion to not look it's age? Go get this :) This is the key to all things purty in Oblivion, grasshoppah. It's massive, so just... wait. In the meantime, we have other stuff to do. There's a reason I told you to download this now!

Could somebody repost links for these sites ? And to be honest I dont care that much OOO but I would be really sad if there is no reserve link for this MBP.

Oh ty. I m now at the Robert male body replacer and I get an option that does now show in tutorial. It is a option for body texture. Should I install this body texture for males or will I later get another one ?

Pic related xnZ8mBk.png