Fallout 3 Sexus

i know, i am sure that raider would kill me on sight now. :D

Also the new version is using the converted dog animation from oblivion. Witch was way better then the original.

• 1 month later...
Guest carywinton

Seems to be a dead or non-existant mod now. I have searched for Sexus has vanished from the planet. If anyone has working copies PM me so I can get them from you. I would be grateful.

Seems to be a dead or non-existant mod now. I have searched for Sexus has vanished from the planet. If anyone has working copies PM me so I can get them from you. I would be grateful.

See page 2 post 18 for 3.01.

If you mean 3.02 version I have never seen it anywhere.

3.02 Pass is located in this thread.

http://loda.jp/fallout3uploader2/?mode=pass&idd=496

If that doesn't turn up just search uploader2 for sexus. There's also a parasite preg addon + birthing stuff but it's pretty incomplete.

Damn good stuff, made me wanna play fallout3 again. Thanks mate.

Any other interesting/good japanese addon's there? Got the parasite one. Is the birthing you mentioned a separate file or included?

Is the birthing you mentioned a separate file or included?

It's only for the parasite one' date=' and it only births maggots after a period of time 3 days or something. The scripting is mostly broken and incomplete, I've looked at it and might do something with it if I get some spare time.

I just installed 3.0.2 and the vault and every thing is there but there is no actual rape just npc's attacking each other nothing else, i did everything to the letter and still no work :s

Only some npc's can attack. Also, make sure that you modify the 'who's allowed to attack' under the sexout handbook I think it's called.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, got the sexus.esm and the sexus enemies esm.

found vault 117 got the hentai mask and the options and now I need help: what exactly should happen? I put on the maks and then? I start hitting people and I will have sex with em? also in the vault with the chambers, nothing was happening, all that was happening was, that women were getting beaten up all over the place. what did I do wrong or what do I have to do?

Select the mask as if it was a weapon. Approach your NPC and go into V.A.T.S. (press "V") then LMB click and press "E" to accept the target. Then the animation should start with the PC doing a flying leap at the NPC who goes into one of a series of sex anims. These run for a minute or so then there is an orgasm sequence and the partners fly apart.

Leastways that's how it seems to happen for my PC. Except when he snuck up on a pretty raider and mid leap she just turned round and blew his head off....kind of off-putting.

Oh. My PC just killed the violent rapists in the vaults. He didn't like their attitude.

Archived