[Skyrim] the Questions and Answers Thread

zilvradrow

Hello everyone!

This Thread is for everyone, who have questions or small Problems with the Mods.

So I start this Thread with a question. I use SoS for females, with XPMSE and Racemenu. When I Use Nikitaa's Succubus Race for a new Character, i didn't have all the genital Sliders in Racemenu. What I did wrong during the install or is this an other problem? The Slider are avaiable for all other Races, only the Succubus Race have only the erection slider. What i must change? Can anyone give me a advice?

THX for reading.

• 1 year later...

...wow...

SO I also had a question, albeit a FAR more generalized one, and this seems like the place to ask, but then again, this has been an inactive thread for like 2 years...  I want to mod my game to be good looking like a lot of the screenshots I see posted, but idk where to even begin.  I am guessing it comes down to what mods I need and/or...?

Any help to my poorly formed thought would be appreciated.

Archived