so playing as a female daedric and i wanna start the DawnGuard DLC but dont wanna side with any faction!

Thundel

i dont wanna side with the dawn guards since they hunt anything werewolfs, daedric, and vampire.

Dont wanna join the vampire faction cause in anycase pure daedric better than bats - 3 - 

is there a route or way to pick nether side but progress through the dlc? 

Play as the vampire side, you get to kill the leaders of both factions you get castle Volkihar (or whatever it is) for yourself. You can always kill off any of the vampires there that you don't like though that make some minor quests unavailable. For me killing both faction leaders is a win win scenario as I found both of them to be annoying.

I suppose nobody cares but I'll write it anyway

I kinda started liking the Dawnguard a bit more for "good" playthroughs

You can always roleplay that after meeting Serana and seeing she can be a good girl, they became a bit more open minded about good monsters

And you get to murder all of castle Volkihar so...

Besides after that, you can have serana willing to either become human or turn you into a vampire the Dawnguard will not attack on sight.

9 hours ago, Thundel said:

i dont wanna side with the dawn guards since they hunt anything werewolfs, daedric, and vampire.

A little correction, Dawnguard only hunts vampire, they dont care about two others, it's Vigilant of Stendarr who actively hunt those otherworldly creature. So i think it's safe to roleplay as Daedra and join Dawnguard

Archived