View File

LYKAIOS RACE FOR SSE WITH SOS LIGHT SUPPORT
This is just the Lykaios race made by KrittaKitty converted to Skyrim Special Edition converted by  Appalmemnom and added SOS Light support by me. 

Thanks should go to original creator KrittaKitty and converter Appalmemnom.

If you have nexus endorse the original mod. Lykaios Race - Legacy Version

For Apachii hair support download the optional Apachii file from here.

(Do not download "Lykaios Vampire at creation kit fix", I already fixed that when I added the SOS support and it will mess up Lykaios feet)

ScreenShot18.png

ScreenShot15.png

ScreenShot16.png

ScreenShot17.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/19/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition (For Vampire and Werewolf Compatibility)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Edited by GtrrzLove123
  • 2 weeks later...

How would I use the race with animations? I am able to use SexLab Light SE 0.1.1 and  SexLab MatchMaker Light SE 0.1.0 with normal races, but not the Lykaios Race. There's a "SexLab Register Custom Race" spell, but I can't seem to use it on myself. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/9/2017 at 5:45 PM, Nasugo said:

How would I use the race with animations? I am able to use SexLab Light SE 0.1.1 and  SexLab MatchMaker Light SE 0.1.0 with normal races, but not the Lykaios Race. There's a "SexLab Register Custom Race" spell, but I can't seem to use it on myself. Any suggestions?

On 2/20/2018 at 3:01 AM, Laurkaun1977 said:

I am having the same problem nasugo is having.  All normal races work fine but my lykaios wont do anything when using the sl matchmaker spells

Same here... Could someone make a fix or at least a tutorial on how to fix this?