Nocturnal Clothes

Does anyone know if the Nocturnal clothes (not normal robes)(the ones you see if you have npc change clothes) are available for download or somehow available for pc use. I can use outfit spell to copy npc outfit, but once I remove it, it doesnt go into inventory to re-equip.

Image result for skyrim nocturnal clothes

Thank You in advance !!!

no, I have one of the minedress colections already due to requirement of a mod, so have already looked at them when I installed. If you click on npc ingame and change their outfit, go to cloth, robes, there is nocturnal and the pic is what they wear, so it's default to skyrim.  Just one of their jokes that pc is not suppose to have access I guess. Was hoping someone had pulled it out and made it stand alone. Or someone has, I just need to find out where lol

I have the mod too, just checked the files, it's under meshes/clothes/nocturnal. Check yourself if you need to.
If you can't access it through the game there must be something wrong with either installation or the way you try do so. As I remember there are two versions of a mod: standalone and replacer, and if you've installed standalone one the game will have two different nocturnal outfits -- vanilla and minidress. Be sure to give a follower the correct item.

HMMM  I will check on that, I cant even make it to giving one...it doesnt even show up using additem. only way i can see it is option when telling npc what I want them to wear. But will look through meshes.  I am in no way a modder, but I know I can look without messing things up and see. lol   Unless Im crazy, if It appears in game at all, there has to be a mesh for it.  Just a matter of where .

Ok I did find it, now some research on if and how I can make it usable. LOL   let the fun begin

here different versions. ;)

Nocturnal Dress for Calientes Body Mod -CBBE- by Caliente 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2676/?

Nocturnals Craftable Armor by Aquifn 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21633/?

Craftable Nocturnal Robes by ishlilith 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1701/?

A Transparent short Nocturnal for Calientes CBBE by Nalim666 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2766/?

Z - Nocturnal Robes - Sparkly Edition by Zalzama 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1074/?

I did see those on the nexus, and the short sleeve isnt bad, except im using unpb. Was trying to find the one that looks more like a negligee. I found a post last night that said it was part of the minidress collection, but was unable to find it in the set when I tried looking. Frustrating that it is in the option when you ask npc to change clothes, but they didnt make it available for pc. With any other outfit I can use the spell to copy NPC outfit then unequip it and have it in inventory, but not the nocturnal. lol   oh well  good excuse to do some web search for something close.  Online clothes shopping here I come.  :-)

Thank You for the help !

So far I have found It is called mini nocturnal and was written by coconuts913  any chance anyone knows what site they upload to ??

I am curious, are any of you able to search in console and add it with additem and actually have it in your inventory ?

On 11/18/2017 at 10:01 PM, NIkki1564 said:

I did see those on the nexus, and the short sleeve isnt bad, except im using unpb. Was trying to find the one that looks more like a negligee. I found a post last night that said it was part of the minidress collection, but was unable to find it in the set when I tried looking. Frustrating that it is in the option when you ask npc to change clothes, but they didnt make it available for pc. With any other outfit I can use the spell to copy NPC outfit then unequip it and have it in inventory, but not the nocturnal. lol   oh well  good excuse to do some web search for something close.  Online clothes shopping here I come.  :-)

Thank You for the help !

So far I have found It is called mini nocturnal and was written by coconuts913  any chance anyone knows what site they upload to ??

I am curious, are any of you able to search in console and add it with additem and actually have it in your inventory ?

Sounds like the creator has not flagged it as wearable by the player only npc's.  If you can actually get hold of the mod it may be changeable to be used by the player as well.

Spent some time today researching and searching for download and I think your right. I found quite a few pics online, but no actual listing for a standalone download.  Is that something that is changeable and if so is it somewhat easy ?  I am by no means a modder, still getting my feet wet understanding mods, and appreciating more and more the hard work modders do !!

PS  so ive just been running around naked, and laughing at npc's that laugh and comment at me.   

Well it would appear you guys were correct.  I had downloaded a replacer not the standalone. I did find standalone, any idea if i can overwrite it. Or should I try to uninstall the replacer ? (scared that might mess things up)...sry  was in my 40's when I got my first pc so although I know basics this whole modding thing is tooo much lol

Not knowing what the two versions change it would be better not to overwrite it unless you are starting a new game. The vanilla robes don't work very well even after you fix the non-playable flag as they don't have world model or correct 1st person since those don't exist, if you want a simple mod that fixes that I can throw it together in a couple of minutes and upload it.

included world model is from remodeled armor  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/?

included 1st person model is from unp minidresses https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

Make sure to build uvr nocturnal trans in bodyslide, (i didn't include the outfit mesh only the project since I doubt you use same preset), then activate esp called uvrnocturnalmini

Let me know if there is any problems, i cannot test this because I already have it all installed but bundled with other mod.

Type help "nocturnal"  in console, you should see nocturnal robes and nocturnal mini these are fixed for player to use, nocturnal clothes are still vanilla and will not show up in inventory. nocturnal robes will use whatever nocturnal outfit mesh you have so if it's a replacer or vanilla robes that is what you will wear, the other is the mini dress outfit with alpha channel and textures from remodeled armors added.

UVRNocturnalRobes.7z

Thank You Very Much!!!!  That was VERY nice of you !!!   I think I did everything right, I have mini transparent, and the black available in game now.  yay   the 2 links you have there, I already have the tiwi44 minidress installed, but not the standalone, wasnt sure if im suppose to install the other mod, or you were showing me another mod with skimpy armor instead of clothes.   Again   Thank You

Archived