Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 2/5/2021 at 7:18 AM, Lunatic dawn said:

Include 2 type ini files.

transparent -> match with Kasumi , Ayane, Tamaki ( not Momiji )

normal -> all

Is there a way to reduce the amount of transparency on this suit?  For example, something that's about half-way between the version with no-transparency and first transparency setting.

2 hours ago, vgadict said:

Is there a way to reduce the amount of transparency on this suit?  For example, something that's about half-way between the version with no-transparency and first transparency setting.

You need to replace "t0b.dds" file in "Resources" folder.

1) Get original dds files witn 3Dmigoto on " hunting mode" 

2) Edit transparency of dds file with Digital photo editing software, like " Paint.NET" as you like.

3) Rename edited dds file "t0b.dds", and place to "Resources" folder

1 hour ago, kunobanget said:

Hi, could anyone please kindly post an updated mods of Misaki’s fluffy parka that can take off her underwear, socks, and also sandals?

And also a little more uncovered tits could be nice which we can see the nipples at least :) 

11 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Makeup mod v2.0

716030047_DOAX_VV2021-02-1004-03-47-40.jpg.0880f3fc66177cd248d4f05544a7a369.jpg

Finally finished the update for the mod made by Zzxiaoyi and me. 

Now there's a visual menu so you no longer need to use the hotkeys, just open the menu with ALT+3 or ALT+4 and choose the makeup settings. Menu can be clicked with either left or right mouse button or with CTRL button in case there's a game's UI underneath. I also fixed all the compatibility issues, mod should work on both Steam and DMM version.

Downloadhttps://mega.nz/file/Ac1VhS6Z#g-lczoBgg0sFO-pfwgGj_5wdpO__-IZE1OLvukl1_3E

Mod is also available via Mod Manager's online mod storage.

Nice man !! Thanks

Hopefully in the future, can you please add black lipstick ? Would look very good on some girls like Marie, Nagisa, Nyo, or Kanna,... ?

Anyway, good work !

On 2/10/2021 at 6:47 AM, avenger54 said:

Makeup mod v2.0

716030047_DOAX_VV2021-02-1004-03-47-40.jpg.0880f3fc66177cd248d4f05544a7a369.jpg

Finally finished the update for the mod made by Zzxiaoyi and me. 

Now there's a visual menu so you no longer need to use the hotkeys, just open the menu with ALT+3 or ALT+4 and choose the makeup settings. Menu can be clicked with either left or right mouse button or with CTRL button in case there's a game's UI underneath. I also fixed all the compatibility issues, mod should work on both Steam and DMM version.

Downloadhttps://mega.nz/file/Ac1VhS6Z#g-lczoBgg0sFO-pfwgGj_5wdpO__-IZE1OLvukl1_3E

Mod is also available via Mod Manager's online mod storage.

I can't change only eye type. please tell me cause you think.