Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

19 hours ago, mukuro said:

Thank you so so much! :)

Hello I spoke too soon.
3d-migoto isn't showing up, even with new d3dx.ini files.

I downloaded 3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3 and tried ctrl+shift+F10, and its not loading.

image.png.ec4e044698ea75b04217d5d29fa0ef54.png

The game is not showing the usual 3d-migoto box when it loads. And then of course...

image.png.c7f4b483fddd1bef9827b20014b821d1.png

Kinda annoying. At this point I don't want to play without the mods lol. The mods used to work before. Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong? I've tried all the keys and uninstalling and reinstalling the mods multiple times. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, buckethead5613 said:

Is it working for you ? Nothing is happening when I press X and 1 or 2 for example. The mod for the common body works very well though.

Spoiler

1.jpg

When i started the game first time, the Kanna mod didn't working, but then i press F10 two times and reloading the game - the mod starting to work. And this is already not first mod, that didn't working from the start, but became work after F10+reloading. 

20210203202240_1.jpg

9 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

I used to use "MOD", so you probably know it, but I'll explain it again.

1. "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3" Copy the contents of the file and save it in the "DOAX-Venus Vacation" folder.

2.  Save the "MOD" file you want to use in the "Mods" folder.

3.  Replace with "d3dx.ini" which is currently functioning normally. * This is the one I actually use.

This completes the installation of "3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3".

If it still does not work, it is possible that the OS of the PC is not "Windows 10".

However, as far as the image of the game launcher is seen, it seems to be "Windows 10".

In the past, I have received reports from several people that "MOD" and "ReShade" do not work on "Windows 7".

Also, it is unknown whether "Windows 8" will work.

In any case, the OS of my PC is "Windows 10", so I can't confirm the operation.

If the OS is "Windows 10", I think there are other causes of problems, but I can't figure it out because it depends on the environment of each PC.

I hope your problem will be solved.

Reveal hidden contents

以前は「MOD」を使用されていたので、ご存じだと思いますが、もう一度説明します。

1. 「3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3」のファイルの中身を、コピーし「DOAX-VenusVacation」フォルダの中に保存します。

2. 使用したい「MOD」のファイルを「Mods」フォルダの中に保存します。

3. 現在、実際に正常に機能している「d3dx.ini」と入れ替えます。※私が実際に使っている物です。

これで「3Dfix-DOAX-VenusVacation-2.3」のインストールは完了です。

それでも動作しない場合に原因として考えられるのはPCのOSが「Windows10」ではない事が考えらえます。

しかしゲームランチャーの画像を見る限り「Windows10」だとは思われます。

私も過去に数人の方からの相談で「Windows7」で「MOD」及び「ReShade」が動作しないという報告を受けています。

また「Windows8」は、動作するかどうか不明です。

いずれにしても私の使用しているPCのOSは「Windows10」なので動作を確認することは出来ません。

OSが「Windows10」の場合、他にも問題の原因があると思いますが、各パソコンの環境にもよりますのでわかりません。

あなたの問題が解決されることを願っています。

I have gotten it to work finally. Thank you. I had to reinstall the game and then start from the beginning with the mod.

It works now.

snip1.PNG.a8897f7980bb3ea977dfd817f6a1c90e.PNG

Now I need a shader, and new outfit mods. :) Anyone suggest a good shader? Also, thank you for the Bath towel!

I need help with a certain issue. I wanted to add stockings to my Lingerie Mod, but it doesn't quite work out.

First, I threw the stockings I wanted into the blender and, using the body weight from the original outfit, copied them onto this piece. But when I throw them into the game to replace some part of the original bikini, the stockings are deformed, bent and a little out of place.

So I tried differently, I used the bikini weight, i.e. as in the DarkStarSword video, mergin the parts of the original bikini and finally choosing the body, this time I chose the bikini part that I want to replace, and this time the stockings are in the right place but only halfway, because below the knees there is zero weight. Interestingly, there are still weight before removing unnecessary vertex groups. I thought that maybe if I leave this group where the weights are and remove the rest, it will be ok, but unfortunately no, I tried to replace these weights with a different group but it does not help. 

I still tried other methods that came to my mind, but to no avail. I decided that since the body weight gives the whole stocking right weight, I will replace the original bodies with this element and surprisingly, stockings appeared where they need to be and they even look normal. The only problem is with textures, they are darker than they should be, and when the character is wet, they glow, but maybe it can be repaired.

And finally my question, is it possible to transfer the weights somehow so that the stockings replace the bikini part and look normal (maybe I'm doing something wrong) or maybe this method of replacing the body is the only way (I have seen other mods for comparison and if what I think is right, this is what they do)

27 minutes ago, tyaonyann said:

I am happy that the problem has been resolved.

This is the preset data of "Old version of ReShade", but please try "here".

Please ask other people for "preset data" of "latest version of ReShade".

Very nice. :) I will have to give you some support. Thank you!

11 hours ago, kunobanget said:

Could someone please help Kasumi-chan?

hlp.PNG.01af415d9780e2fd3b214095ff7a4099.PNG

She became like this after today's yasuragi knit costume update.

Cheers

Hello, are you trying to use a mod with this? I was looking at things and it seemed like it had problems when I misused the wrong skin texture with the wrong outfit. So like, Knight99(right number?) outfits with Hi-res textures. I could be wrong. I hope you get it fixed... you have a LOT of SSR outfits for her! Nice!~

- M

1 hour ago, mukuro said:

Has anyone decided to make an edit of this outfit?

Got this outfit instead of the previous one. I would have wanted that one instead. Ah well.

Not sure I like the waist pearls. It is what it is tho.

DOAX-VenusVacation_210205_020943.jpg.49b476a7fc188f0708fbb1e514092066.jpg

Thanks in advance!

There are at least three types that I know of.
You can choose any kind of mod you like.

created by look4love.

created by funtcase.

created by migusuzu.

I hope there is one you like.

It's an interesting costume and you could make your own.

5 hours ago, tyaonyann said:
  Hide contents

03.jpg.610ecc8a8521d11269f5d2658929c6a5.jpg

00000.JPG.b3be4fa1b3dca4d9c84f18d02e5c7b9e.JPG

I think the cause of the problem is that the "hash value" of "Common_Body" has changed due to the game update.

Below are the steps to resolve the issue. * Please see the reference image.

Open the ".ini" file associated with the "Common_Body" of the offending "MOD" in Notepad.

Rewrite the value surrounded by the red frame of the image and save ".ini".

Reset (Ctrl + Alt + F10) while the game is running.

If you do the above, it will be displayed normally.

I don't have a lot of this swimsuit and I don't use "MOD", but I checked the "hash value" with "Momiji" and "Tamaki", so I think it's okay.

This is just an example. Please copy and use only the "hash value".

[TextureOverrideCommon_Body]
hash = 1ad9881e
match_first_index = 0
handling = skip

Sorry but this doesn’t solventhe problem. Any other thought?

日本語で失礼します。

このディルドMODをよりリアルなペニスにして欲しいのですが、それは可能でしょうか?

いい返事を頂けるようでしたらベースをアップロードします。

*translation by google

Excuse me in Japanese. I want this dildo mod to be a more realistic penis, is that possible? If you get a good reply, I will upload the base.

1894371751_DOAXVenusVacation2020_12_1716_19_09.thumb.png.c07f336ecc1d9783b89fe343ab427fc1.png

19 hours ago, migusuzu said:

There are at least three types that I know of.
You can choose any kind of mod you like.

created by look4love.

created by funtcase.

created by migusuzu.

I hope there is one you like.

It's an interesting costume and you could make your own.

Thank you for one of the suggestions. I will choose one. : D
Much appreciated!