Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

11 hours ago, lafan20 said:

Nepafu's DMM TNA Slider works fine for me with the latest update, I'd suggest using that one instead.

Is there some updated version of it? The one I have is from 2018, here on the forum.

I have tried 3 different versions of cheat engine with Nepafu's Slider and it hasn't been working for some weeks for me.

2 hours ago, abzone90 said:

image.png.99e8108f265b2aca737648bf09e998f6.png

image.png

In-game photography is working fine in my environment. It doesn't have the same problem as you.

I couldn't watch the video (audio only), but perhaps your operation is fine, and finding a solution seems to be difficult, so I think it's better to try a different way to take a picture.

In order to take beautiful pictures, I use screen capture of reshade.

I will briefly explain. Here's how to take a picture with reshade:

(1) With the function of 3dmigoto, make the UI (buttons, etc.) displayed on the screen invisible.

(2) Capture the screen with the reshade function.

2 hours ago, Blarraven said:

Hi everyone, 

this one is the dekai sugoi outfit, I can't seem to properly transfer the weight on the breast area. Tried it 4 or 5 times already.

2139521613_Screenshot2020-07-1722_59_22.png.7c222ba5bd8e4e4ac780581d85cdb295.png

Can anyone confirm whether the outfit itself is the problem or it's just on my end?

I use Google Translate

Probably a matter of clothes

Marry-type characters often have no boobs weight

(By the way, weight may be added when you awaken)

***Update: was using hash = 87535104, turns out that one causes issues on Misaki & Tamaki only? use hash = 4ae7d910 instead.***

Was fiddling around with the dildo mod (that was causing weird issues and breaking stuff) and got it working again for those interested.

I tried replacing the hash for the rose petals in the bath instead of the bar of soap and that made it happy.

Under the heading ; bathroom

Change:

[TextureOverrideRef]
; original hash replacement that caused issues

;hash = 919b9dbd

; replace some invisible floor layer instead

hash = 4ae7d910

match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceRefVB
ib = ResourceRefIB
ps-t0 = ResourceDildoBaseColor
ps-t1 = ResourceDildoNormal
ps-t2 = ResourceDildoSpec
handling = skip
drawindexed = auto

14 hours ago, RadicalBird said:

Has anyone else had issues with reshade not being able to save screenshots to the usual pictures folder? It suddenly started yesterday, but worked fine saving pictures inside of the DOA folder itself. Was completly fine before 

I am using the latest version of reshade (ver 4.7.0), but there is no problem.

How about checking the reshade setting? You can find it in the Settings tab by pressing the [Home] key.

(The cause is unknown, so try changing the screenshot path in reshade settings, for example.)

Spoiler

774510199_.png.fe82c66706ac519ce871e66c391a01db.png

3 hours ago, tk2004 said:

I am using the latest version of reshade (ver 4.7.0), but there is no problem.

How about checking the reshade setting? You can find it in the Settings tab by pressing the [Home] key.

(The cause is unknown, so try changing the screenshot path in reshade settings, for example.)

Reveal hidden contents

774510199_.png.fe82c66706ac519ce871e66c391a01db.png

Thanks for your help I appreciate it, but it turned out to be my anti-virus blocking it. I tried taking a picture using DOA's method instead of reshade printscreen, and it popped up saying that DOA was blocked. So if anyone else ends up having this issue, make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking DOA

1 hour ago, RadicalBird said:

Thanks for your help I appreciate it, but it turned out to be my anti-virus blocking it. I tried taking a picture using DOA's method instead of reshade printscreen, and it popped up saying that DOA was blocked. So if anyone else ends up having this issue, make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking DOA

Thank you for reporting. This is useful information for those who have similar problems.

@abzone90

"If you can't take pictures in the game, suspect anti-virus software"

1 hour ago, HokageSama said:

How do I fix these cuts in the mesh? I've tried to remove double, but there are some spots on the skin. Within the game they appear clearly because of the light.

1830784135_mod1.png.8e7b9c3dba90d586cb81929711e0c01f.png

A technique that I use to beautifully join two objects.

After joining the two objects, change to Edit mode, enter the Median values (X,Y,Z), and make the coordinates of the two points exactly the same. Then do "remove double" to beautifully join the two objects.

1552832685_.png.e1e66e087e43aaab596b763cdc3e9e6b.png

On 7/17/2020 at 4:17 PM, abzone90 said:

image.png.99e8108f265b2aca737648bf09e998f6.png

image.png

I'd be careful of getting a pre-built one unless it is built from regular over the counter parts. Standard case, motherboard etc. Parts that can be bought independently. If it isn't, it might be more difficult to upgrade. Also, pre-built comes with minimum specs which might mean with a graphics card upgrade, you might need a power supply upgrade as the manufacture very...
23 hours ago, tastyfruit1 said:

How do i fix this? Its like this with all costumes and only Misaki.

2020-07-18_17-05-48.gif

15 hours ago, funtcase said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you have a dildo mod installed? if so disable it , it fucks with misaki and tamki for some reason

As @funtcase stated, the dildo mod seems to cause this for Misaki+Tamaki only.

The responsible hash is '919b9dbd'. I found another hash you can replace it with that will preserve the mod but get rid of the glitch.

Edit Dildo.ini and under the heading ; bathroom , change:

[TextureOverrideRef]
; original hash replacement that caused issues

;hash = 919b9dbd

; replace an invisible floor layer instead

hash = 4ae7d910

match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceRefVB
ib = ResourceRefIB
ps-t0 = ResourceDildoBaseColor
ps-t1 = ResourceDildoNormal
ps-t2 = ResourceDildoSpec