the most intuitive mods

viray1

hello, Viray1,

Hi, i'm writing this topic because I want to modify my sims 3 with adult mods. But I don't know which mods are the best and the most intuitive to use. I care about mods with a lot of animations etc, so here I am, asking you.

at the end of the day, one finds there are two great Adult Mods for Sims 3: NightStorm's "Passion" and Oniki's "Kinky World."

[their download pages are linked to their names]

since they are intrinsically different — "Passion" is an Animation Framework and "Kinky World" is a Core Mod that also plays animations — they function accordingly: differently. therefore some peeps prefer one, while other chaps favour the other.

as for intuitiveness, imho "Passion" is more straightforward than "Kinky World." on the other hand, as i stated above, KW is a Core Mod, meaning one may build an entire world on it (some peeps have — believe me). :)

i suggest you try both; there's a lot of literature (posts) in Lovers' Lab on them, so i recommend you to read it: will not be hard for you to draw your own conclusions.

wish you the best.

E.

Thanks for fast answer, but I was trying to play with Passion, but I can't get laid/guy, cause well... I don't know why XD

hello, Viray1,

Hi, i'm writing this topic because I want to modify my sims 3 with adult mods. But I don't know which mods are the best and the most intuitive to use. I care about mods with a lot of animations etc, so here I am, asking you.

at the end of the day, one finds there are two great Adult Mods for Sims 3: NightStorm's "Passion" and Oniki's "Kinky World."

since they are intrinsically different — "Passion" is an Animation Framework and "Kinky World" is a Core Mod that also plays animations — they function accordingly: differently. therefore some peeps prefer one, while other chaps favour the other.

as for intuitiveness, imho "Passion" is more straightforward than "Kinky World." on the other hand, as i stated above, KW is a Core Mod, meaning one may build an entire world on it (some peeps have — believe me). :)

i suggest you try both; there's a lot of literature (posts) in Lovers' Lab on them, so i recommend you to read it: will not be hard for you to draw your own conclusions.

wish you the best.

E.

Thanks for fast answer, but I was trying to play with Passion, but I can't get laid/guy, cause well... I don't know why XD

hello, Viray1,

wish you the best.

E.

hello Viray 1,

i'm awake and checking LL often — the reason i answered you promptly. :) and you're welcome.

my apologies if my question sounds stupid, but did you install the animation files as well?

as i wrote previously, Passion is an Animation Framework, meaning: it plays animations. these are actually created/developed by Animation Modders, and there is a bunch of them to download and lodge.

you may find them either by searching (top of the page to the right) or going to the SIms 3 Downloads section.

here are some links so to save you some time:

after downloading and decompressing them, place the files inside the /The Sims 3/Mods/Packages/… folder.

you'll notice there are two files for each animation package — a Connector file (starts with KW_ or AW_ and is much smaller than the other) and the Animations file itself. make sure you install both; they are necessary for Passion or KW to play the animations properly.

however, if you do have the animation files already installed, then i'll take some screen pics showing the procedure to actually have adults interaction. 

please keep us posted.

cheers,

E.

hello, Viray1,

wish you the best.

E.

hello Viray 1,

i'm awake and checking LL often — the reason i answered you promptly. :) and you're welcome.

my apologies if my question sounds stupid, but did you install the animation files as well?

as i wrote previously, Passion is an Animation Framework, meaning: it plays animations. these are actually created/developed by Animation Modders, and there is a bunch of them to download and lodge.

you may find them either by searching (top of the page to the right) or going to the SIms 3 Downloads section.

after downloading and decompressing them, place the files inside the /The Sims 3/Mods/Packages/… folder.

you'll notice there are two files for each animation package — a Connector file (starts with KW_ or AW_ and is much smaller than the other) and the Animations file itself. make sure you install both; they are necessary for Passion or KW to play the animations properly.

however, if you do have the animation files already installed, then i'll take some screen pics showing the procedure to actually have adults interaction. 

please keep us posted.

cheers,

E.

But did Passion needs Animated Woohoo to work? And which is better for longer using with other animpacks?

hey, Viray1,

hello, Viray1,

wish you the best.

E.

hello Viray 1,

please keep us posted.

cheers,

E.

But did Passion needs Animated Woohoo to work? And which is better for longer using with other animpacks?

"Passion" is a project maintained by NightStorm and a continuation of "Animated Woohoo" — a project started some years back by a developer named Alfiechan. so, answering your first question: you only need to have "Passion" installed.

as for animation packs: the animations themselves are loopable, meaning you can have the same animation played over and over again for as long as you want it. "Passion" has actually a sequencer engine (create, edit, and play) that allows the user to script the animations in sequence; that way, you may have varied positions in the order and for the length you want.

i wrote a boring but thorough article on it a while ago; even though it was written for Mac users, it works equally on the Windows platform.

hope i may have helped, and wish you the best.

E.

hey, Viray1,

hello, Viray1,

wish you the best.

E.

hello Viray 1,

please keep us posted.

cheers,

E.

"Passion" is a project maintained by NightStorm and a continuation of "Animated Woohoo" — a project started some years back by a developer named Alfiechan. so, answering your first question: you only need to have "Passion" installed.

as for animation packs: the animations themselves are loopable, meaning you can have the same animation played over and over again for as long as you want it. "Passion" has actually a sequencer engine (create, edit, and play) that allows the user to script the animations in sequence; that way, you may have varied positions in the order and for the length you want.

i wrote a boring but thorough article on it a while ago; even though it was written for Mac users, it works equally on the Windows platform.

hope i may have helped, and wish you the best.

E.

So, only what I need now is decensor etc. from Naas, bulges and animpacks?

hey, viray1

having NRaas installed is indeed a good idea. it's also recommended that you have CMar's "The Morphing Penis" and CMar's "Morphing Nipples" installed for greater realism.

[note: imho, everything CMarNYC creates is worth having]

the three animation packs' links i showed should already feed "Passion" with more than 300 positions — i believe. however, as i previously wrote: since KW's animations also work with "Passion," you may have KW's packages installed as well. further: i suggest you read the text and check the links the animation artists place on their threads; they often know more about what works with their packages than most of us.

happy Simming, and i hope i was able to help.

Cheers,

E.

Archived