The Skyrim Together thread

So, you probably already heard about new Skyrim and Skyrim SE mod called Skyrim Together which brings multiplayer mode to Skyrim? What's different from the previous multiplayer mods it's that it finally overcomes the problems the previous mods had (like NPC syncing), it also allows to use additional mods... so with the current adult mod base the possibilities look very promising, don't they?

Here is it's reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkyrimTogether/

And youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkX5NIlWsa-mzWbVmJSWMdQ

PS: Sorry if this mod already has a thread, but I didn't found one using the search...

It doesn't have a thread because this kind of thing invariably and inevitably results in party vans, wiretaps, and restraining orders as well general online TIM and creepiness.

The PM system exists for a reason.

LOL, I'm more interested / was hoping for the eventual inter-operability with the adult mods discussions and eventual new multiplayer adult mod than "what I'm going to to with this mod / with  other players in this mod" creepy sort of stuff ;]

inb4 mass sex dedicated server

That's what I was thinking... I played on the Conan: Exiles (Sexiles) Majestic server - yeah, it's adult oriented, yet not creepy at all. Community there was superfriendly (way more than on other regular servers I played before), It was just a bit 'hotter' than on other servers thanks to this mod - exactly what I was looking for and what I'm hoping for in Skyrim Together.

inb4 mass sex dedicated server

That's what I was thinking... I played on the Conan: Exiles (Sexiles) Majestic server - yeah, it's adult oriented, yet not creepy at all. Community there was superfriendly (way more than on other regular servers I played before), It was just a bit 'hotter' than on other servers thanks to this mod - exactly what I was looking for and what I'm hoping for in Skyrim Together.

Almost sounds like Second Life, expect (for some reason) people are usually elitist there. Mainly the people who spend hundreds of dollars making their avatars look weird and dis-proportioned, lol 

I really doubt SexLab will work properly with Skyrim Together until such time as they release the API and someone hooks SexLab functionality into it properly. It isn't built with SKSE mods in mind, and the developers state frankly that no SKSE events will be caught and sync'ed by ST.

Given the talented people we have around here though, that shouldn't take too long to get figured out once everything is available.

• 2 years later...

hello! i wish to play skyrim with my gf.
It would be so so funny to leave her being raped by monster or whatever. lol.

But i think some people have tried right? Is this stable, please?
Can anyone tell me?
I did not try, i'll, later, actually we have trouble for internet and we should fond another skyrim copy. I dont want to buy another game if skyrim together dont work very well, i know it work without loverlab mods, but without loverlab mods it's less fun, lol. Guess you understand (she never played skyrim, she have no idea what is waiting for her).
Thanks you!
dont-need-to-ask-me-help-meme.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 10:27 PM, Synlaine said:

I don't think you have a GF tbh .3.

Lol so why i would wonder about buy another skyrim game ?

Tbh too, i still not testet skyrim for age because of her.
I mean... cant play if she's not playing too. Too..embarrassing lol.

But i'm still interested (i'm a bit lazy also to mod both games...)
And thanks kiaos i'll check now!