[Update - 2017Nov04] Tera Elin HDT Ears-n-Tails with Painted Lady Re Compatibility

5 hours ago, Littlejyjy said:

Hi ! 

So i love this mod but i want unistall this mods ... 

I can't ! 

When i unistall this mods and i load my game and he crash in the loading , help me please ! 

Also, i am blocked with rabbit ears i cant change in the racemenu, when i make a loading he return to rabbit ears ! 

Reinstall the HDT ears/tails.

Load the last game save.

Enter into the character creation menu (showracemenu).

Go to the Hairs Additional slider, the one that adds the ears/tail sets.  Move the slider to the far left, this should remove the ears/tail.  Exit from the character creation menu once your character no longer has the ears and tail.

Try changing locations such as entering a building, exiting a building, or fast travel.

If the game does not crash, create a NEW save then exit the game.

Uninstall the HDT ears/tails.

If you have any other HDT mods and you want to continue using them, reinstall them to ensure none of their files are missing.

Start your game and load the new save you made.

• 1 month later...

hello,

great mod, i m not the user of the elin race but i like the ears and tail stuff.

A question is this mod ported to "SE" ?? i did not see it anywhere I like to use it with SE.

I tried it with nifoptimizer and gimp but no succes. -.-

My first problem is some ears and tails gives a crash and the other are deformed( i think its a mesh problem)

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, lichArthas said:

hello,

great mod, i m not the user of the elin race but i like the ears and tail stuff.

A question is this mod ported to "SE" ?? i did not see it anywhere I like to use it with SE.

I tried it with nifoptimizer and gimp but no succes. -.-

My first problem is some ears and tails gives a crash and the other are deformed( i think its a mesh problem)

thanks in advance

I'm also interested in a SE port, but the main problem I see is with the HDT physics (which is probably why you get crashes). The included extension is most likely not compatible with SE.

For the  ears and tails to work, the mod needs to be converted to SMP. 

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...