12 hours ago, ds64 said:

if you know a little bit about modding, you can mod it on FCS yourself.

Just create a research about the armor you want to build, and put the armor in the building_function at the crafting station. 

Like this:

fcs.jpg.a2f684d35ddea5ad6188c7744fdb7ed7.jpg

I did that on few Kargrin mods.

Who sounds simple!

Where do I download this armor and the face?

huiqjmkahk.jpg

Edited by Codiciaf110
On 7/12/2021 at 1:39 AM, Codiciaf110 said:

Who sounds simple!

Where do I download this armor and the face?

huiqjmkahk.jpg

looks like the samukini i modded the shit outa mine but i can't find where i got it from hopefully it works for you thought it was either here or nexus.... if somebody has a link i'll remove this

samukini.7z

Do you guys recommend me to re-install the game and start modding it?

How is the game right now?

(Last time I played it was not yet completed.)

17 hours ago, kaine3d said:

looks like the samukini i modded the shit outa mine but i can't find where i got it from hopefully it works for you thought it was either here or nexus.... if somebody has a link i'll remove this

samukini.7z 4.24 MB · 13 downloads

I ported it, should be in this thread somewhere lol

17 hours ago, kaine3d said:

hey kargrin what's the difference between the robonarkite and the narkite armor? is there some robochick i need or something?

The robonarkite fits the Nier Automata 2B race, the Narkite firts the base body

3 hours ago, CPU said:

Do you guys recommend me to re-install the game and start modding it?

How is the game right now?

(Last time I played it was not yet completed.)

Liked a lot how crazy open it was

I started playing just after it "fully released" back in 2019 I guess? So idk how unfinished it was before, ofc there is still almost no story unless you use some crazy revamp mods.

Just now, Kargrin said:

I ported it, should be in this thread somewhere lol

The robonarkite fits the Nier Automata 2B race, the Narkite firts the base body

Liked a lot how crazy open it was

I started playing just after it "fully released" back in 2019 I guess? So idk how unfinished it was before, ofc there is still almost no story unless you use some crazy revamp mods.

I played it late 2019, probably also early 2020 but it was not 100% completed.

Anyone feel productive/bored enough to maybe make a new topic to act as a compilation/source for the mods made here? 26 pages is starting to be a bit bulky for finding stuff, especially with WIP things involved. Normally I'd do it myself, but a new job (yay) that pays like crap (boo) has cut off a lot of my free time.

I really liked Leghorn's work on his dancers.rar mod so I wanted to clean it up and see if I could balance it with gameplay and maybe even make running a strip club a new gameplay aspect.

So here's my refactored version:

I split all the furniture into research starting at level 2, with the highest one at level 4.

I gave a lot of the furniture BF_CHAIR behavior so you can set characters to operate them automatically. I split a lot of the furniture into player-character and prisoner versions so your player characters can exit the furniture to grab food if you don't want to manually feed them. Wall Sex (Metal) now has a wooden interior wall alternative. Some of the furniture will train stats like athletics and strength for the operators.

Since NPC characters don't buy anything from your store counter (even with economy and population mods), I made the Posing Pillow "collect tips" when operated (It generates a small amount of cats over time). I also made some cat storage barrels for the Posing Pillow operator to store the cats in.

Then I noticed that NPCs dont sit in player-owned chairs...
So if anyone knows how to make NPCs sit in player chairs or roam around a public player building, how to make prisoners not starve when restrained, or how to get NPCs to reliably buy things from a store table, I'm open to suggestions. Although, I did some reading and it looks like these are pretty much unworkable.

Also I'm still new to modding kenshi but what's the best way to have characters use dialogue when theyre operating something?

I think this site wants me to wait a while before uploading my first mod file so here's some images from my version (I also use Random Furniture, Dread Bindings and Colored Sitting Mats)

Spoiler

2.png

Spoiler

4.png

On 7/15/2021 at 10:44 PM, CPU said:

I played it late 2019, probably also early 2020 but it was not 100% completed.

Kenshi won't get any updates any time soon unless some critical bug shows up. Devs are focusing on Kenshi 2 atm.

14 hours ago, fwyn said:

I really liked Leghorn's work on his dancers.rar mod so I wanted to clean it up and see if I could balance it with gameplay and maybe even make running a strip club a new gameplay aspect.

I split all the furniture into research starting at level 2, with the highest one at level 4.

I gave a lot of the furniture BF_CHAIR behavior so you can set characters to operate them automatically. I split a lot of the furniture into player-character and prisoner versions so your player characters can exit the furniture to grab food if you don't want to manually feed them. Wall Sex (Metal) now has a wooden interior wall alternative. Some of the furniture will train stats like athletics and strength for the operators.

Since NPC characters don't buy anything from your store counter (even with economy and population mods), I made the Posing Pillow "collect tips" when operated (It generates a small amount of cats over time). I also made some cat storage barrels for the Posing Pillow operator to store the cats in.

So if anyone knows how to make NPCs sit in player chairs or roam around a public player building, how to make prisoners not starve when restrained, or how to get NPCs to reliably buy things from a store table, I'm open to suggestions. Although, I did some reading and it looks like these are pretty much unworkable.

Also I'm still new to modding kenshi but what's the best way to have characters use dialogue when theyre operating something?

I think this site wants me to wait a while before uploading my first mod file so here's some images from my version (I also use Random Furniture, Dread Bindings and Colored Sitting Mats)

Reveal hidden contents

2.png

Reveal hidden contents

4.png

you can use the world editor to place chairs maybe NPCs will sit on them

16 hours ago, fwyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

2.png

Reveal hidden contents

4.png

Very nice work on changing around the mod despite the limitations. As for getting NPC's to operate thing, I am sadly not sure its possible, perhaps someone that knows more about the AI of the game and if its possible to supplement or edit it would be able to inform, my suggestion would be to ask on multiple sights such as the nexus and even steam workshop, but obviously with steam just ask without including its for adult content lol would not want you getting banned or anything xD

Ether way I would love to see what you can do with this concept in the future and await to hear more about it :3 good luck

On 6/26/2021 at 11:08 PM, rodzaevsky said:

A "little bit" late but do you still happen to have the file?

Sorry for the late reply, but no I am sorry I do not still have the patch. I finished my playthrough using that race mod and have gone onto other playthroughs that do not include it. HOWEVER I can walk you through the entire process of creating your own patch if you would like, my steam ID is MotokoHutt, I use the same picture on here as on there so I should be easy to find.

On 7/23/2021 at 4:34 PM, fwyn said:

Reveal hidden contents

2.png

Reveal hidden contents

4.png

Alright I'm back now that I can post files. Its been a hot minute since I've touched the mod but this should be the working version:

dancers refactored

(Fingers crossed that this uploads correctly)

Finished this female only armor today.

Spoiler

Spikey-Scrap-Armor.jpg

It's got a few issues with the skinning of the thong straps and few other areas, but it's nothing egregious. You can find the armor occasionally worn by some of the Shek bandits and sold by Shek armor shops (blueprints are sold there too). The boots, bikini, and their respective blueprints are distributed in armor shops throughout the world where appropriate.

Feel free to modify, improve or otherwise use the files in whatever way you see fit.

SpikeyScrapArmor1.01.rar

Edited by dakkon117
On 7/27/2021 at 12:01 AM, dakkon117 said:

Finished this female only armor today.

Reveal hidden contents

Modpreview-1.jpg

It's got a few issues with the skinning of the thong straps and few other areas, but it's nothing egregious. You can find the armor occasionally worn by some of the Shek bandits and sold by Shek armor shops (blueprints are sold there too). The boots, bikini, and their respective blueprints are distributed in armor shops throughout the world where appropriate.

Feel free to modify, improve or otherwise use the files in whatever way you see fit.

SpikeyScrapArmor.rar 6.78 MB · 18 downloads

3 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Here's one from Blender

Nice mod btw

The way a Gameboy color sits on top of a Nintendo 64 | The emperor's new  groove, Emperors new groove, Memes

Reveal hidden contents

wastelandlady.thumb.png.02ec2a178f1510f48afac8afa1aa93ac.png

Love that it hides the eyes. I'm big on that aesthetic.

2 hours ago, dakkon117 said:

Yeah, I forgot to mention that it used an item reference for a wandering npc I added from another mod. Didn't know something like that could cause those kinds of issues if the user on the other end didn't have the file. Here's a new version without the dependencies. Let me know if you're still having trouble with it.

SpikeyScrapArmor1.01.rar 6.78 MB · 2 downloads

It works perfect!

Oh my god it looks beautiful and intimidating at the same time

HI all i have installed the first version of Leghorn stripper mod, now i discovered that i need to update the mod cuz  shek dont work   how i can install hhe parch for shek and on top the refoged version that give training, without  risk to do a mess? or is easy orwerwrite mod folder?

9 hours ago, marcob3 said:

HI all i have installed the first version of Leghorn stripper mod, now i discovered that i need to update the mod cuz  shek dont work   how i can install hhe parch for shek and on top the refoged version that give training, without  risk to do a mess? or is easy orwerwrite mod folder?

Theres a newer version of the mod that works with shek in this thread. That's the one I modified to make my version that I posted.

EDIT: Just realized what you meant. Both the shek compatible version and my version work on their own without needing to stack them. You only need the one version.

Edited by fwyn
Misunderstood the question
4 hours ago, fwyn said:

Theres a newer version of the mod that works with shek in this thread. That's the one I modified to make my version that I posted.

EDIT: Just realized what you meant. Both the shek compatible version and my version work on their own without needing to stack them. You only need the one version.

so ican overwrite the " dancers " folder mod   with your "dancer refactored"? no import save necessary?

Edited by marcob3