17 hours ago, marcob3 said:

so ican overwrite the " dancers " folder mod   with your "dancer refactored"? no import save necessary?

To my knowledge an import save isnt necessary.
I haven't tested out having an older version of some of the furniture added and then overwriting it with my version, but I'm pretty sure in the worst case scenario it would just delete the furniture if it can't find it in the mods, since that's what happens when you disable a furniture mod after using it in a save.

3 hours ago, fwyn said:

To my knowledge an import save isnt necessary.
I haven't tested out having an older version of some of the furniture added and then overwriting it with my version, but I'm pretty sure in the worst case scenario it would just delete the furniture if it can't find it in the mods, since that's what happens when you disable a furniture mod after using it in a save.

ok the main reason who i am intrested in that upgrade is the strenght trainer i need something for help me with lvl str 99 and 100, is capped like other mods who reach lvl 75 at max  or  ican still push for the max lvl?

On 8/7/2021 at 2:06 PM, raven_7 said:

Hello, this is KawaiiFace made by あづちhttp://skenshi.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-7.html

Can anyone make nude textures?

BodyKN.png.03a3ebe0571c70017766e08868d2f31d.png

I don't know how to do mods ... but I managed to make them naked
Deleting the Skins files(do not delete the face files)

PD: Can someone explain to me.

How to create more recruitable npc of a favorite breed (ex Cleo, Jopan ...)

Edited by Codiciaf110
16 hours ago, Codiciaf110 said:

I don't know how to do mods ... but I managed to make them naked
Deleting the Skins files(do not delete the face files)

If you do this, there will be no original high-definition skin (and the skin color is different).

16 hours ago, Codiciaf110 said:

PD: Can someone explain to me.

How to create more recruitable npc of a favorite breed (ex Cleo, Jopan ...)

Using FCS to increase recruitment dialogue for NPC should work.

Edited by raven_7
On 2021. 6. 7. at 오전 9시 31분, Kargrin said:

또 다른 업데이트, 이제 충돌할 수 있는 구두점이 있는 단어가 없어야 합니다.

또한 참고 사항:

-특정 상점에서 얻을 수 있는 여러 갑옷 조각을 추가합니다.

내용 숨기기

닌자, 아머 킹, 테크 헌터

- 또한 스톤 골렘의 퀘스트 보상으로 갑옷의 설계도 중 하나를 받아야 합니다.

내용 숨기기

20210606211223_1.jpg.9417b96170604605c4a5302da876b551.jpg

20210606211844_1.jpg.3316dcccb79b0bea47c6cbaa641dfaa8.jpg

시작-Blademaster1.4.rar 18.78MB · 78 다운로드

This game doesn't work. Has the problem been resolved?

2 hours ago, rbalsek said:

Kenshi is still broken... 
I wonder if it's because of a different mod.
I've downloaded another berserk mod in the creative yard, is it because of this?

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by creative yard. Did you mean the Kenshi mod index or maybe Steam Workshop?

Other mods may cause issues too

19 hours ago, Kargrin said:

죄송합니다. 크리에이티브 야드가 무엇을 의미하는지 이해하지 못합니다. Kenshi 모드 인덱스 또는 Steam Workshop을 의미합니까?

다른 모드도 문제를 일으킬 수 있습니다

That's right. I meant the kenshi steam workshop. But sadly,

I turned off all mods and tried again, but the game still doesn't turn on...

On 1/7/2021 at 4:02 PM, Kargrin said:

Try this: It's the latest one I use, should have no problem (I hope)

HStatues1.2.rar 32.59 MB · 589 downloads

So I gave it a shot and unfortunately it does crash my game on start up. I do have a lot of other mods so there is that, but this is the only one I had to disable to play again.  Did you ever get any more work done on it? or do you know of any dependencies possibly? Admittingly of all the mods found so far from the screenshot I saw this is what I am most excited about. 

2 hours ago, Damos618 said:

So I gave it a shot and unfortunately it does crash my game on start up. I do have a lot of other mods so there is that, but this is the only one I had to disable to play again.  Did you ever get any more work done on it? or do you know of any dependencies possibly? Admittingly of all the mods found so far from the screenshot I saw this is what I am most excited about. 

Please try this: HStatues1.2forASCIlanguages.rar

I may end up adding more statues, but no plans for the time being. I had a lot of texture issues, that may even happen now.

12 hours ago, Kargrin said:

제 문제입니다. 죄송합니다. 파일 이름의 서부 UTF-8 강조가 게임을 크래시합니다. 나는 그들이 제거되었다고 생각했습니다.

이걸로 해봐: Start-Blademaster1.6accentfixforANSI.rar

Oh, it's finally on. I succeeded in seeing armor and weapons in the game.
Thank you!
But I saw Grunbeld's armor and Dragon Slayer, and I think I saw Casker and Griffin in the screenshot, but they're not in the same squad.
Do you happen to have characters that exist elsewhere?
I'm really curious about Casker's hairstyle and face.
Also, could you fix Grunbeld's armor so that men can wear it? When a man tries to wear it, it changes into a strange shape.

8 hours ago, Kargrin said:

이것을 시도하십시오: HStatues1.2forASCIlanguages.rar

조각상을 더 추가할 수도 있지만 당분간은 계획이 없습니다. 나는 텍스처 문제가 많았고, 지금도 일어날 수 있습니다.

I don't know why you're naked, but I think you should wear more armor. 
Show your abs, make armor under your chest.
I think it'll be sexy and cool armor if you wrap around the bottom of your belly button and important parts. I don't have the ability to make it, but I think you can.
If you feel unnecessary, you don't have to. It's just my idea.

7 hours ago, Codiciaf110 said:

Statue4.png.51ac09f7d75c7e0e3cdba6b96c4b778e.png

The giant statue has no texture and the demonic statue is missing its feet. Is that so?

The demonic is working as intended, the one with the black texture have a problem that I was never able to fix, somehow It works/stop working randomly

20200205135143_1.jpg.800b47daa6c5364f13a9e5bed62cb73e.jpg

Not to sound like the group weirdo here xD But considering there is some nice "sexual" mods that utilise the games furniture system, has anyone maybe.... I mean *cough* if they feel upto it, considered making some animated furniture that allow one to have relations with some of the creatures in the game, like say maybe a bonedog. Just in case hypothetically you had a roleplay where the player's character may just be the female "leader" of a large pack of dogs.