16 hours ago, Leghorn said:

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I added that stripper mod.  By reading through the comments, it appears I made a mistake in the mod about the prisoner cage and people are looking for more prisoner sex stuff.

Should I work on some more animations?  If so, what would everyone like to see other than prisoner sex animations.

Training station sex mat. Level up Dexterity or Toughness with the power of Bow Chicka Pow Wow!

On 2/15/2021 at 9:03 AM, Leghorn said:

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I added that stripper mod.  By reading through the comments, it appears I made a mistake in the mod about the prisoner cage and people are looking for more prisoner sex stuff.

Should I work on some more animations?  If so, what would everyone like to see other than prisoner sex animations.

yes

On 2/8/2021 at 2:54 AM, kaine3d said:

this one is crashing my kenshi is it just me or is this an actual mod issue? according to the last line of the log

OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): Cannot open file: kenshi-cowgirlboot - Copia.material in FileSystemArchive::open at ..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreFileSystem.cpp (line 250)

yea that copia.material is also giving an issue with your statues as well maybe it's from another mod?

Will check on that thanks for the report. I'm not having the issue so the mod is probably pointing for a file outside the folder.

7 hours ago, Kargrin said:

Will check on that thanks for the report. I'm not having the issue so the mod is probably pointing for a file outside the folder.

i can still use the original profgear but i can't use your second update either for the same reason of being unable to find that material file so it's that far back at least

• 2 weeks later...

There's a point between the breasts of every female (or at least human female) 3D model where a vertex that I assume is supposed to be centered, is only centered on the model if the breast size is a certain value. When the breasts are made smaller, the vertex goes to the left, and if they're made bigger, it goes to the right. Normally I wouldn't care very much, but I'm trying to make an undershirt design, which in and of itself is difficult enough since none of the fucking texture flats are rotated or aligned on a horizontal / vertical line, effectively eliminating basic common sense as a tool to figure out where anything should be on a texture in order to not look like a goddamn glitchy mess.

Add this rogue vertex into the mix, and I can't even place anything between the breasts as it might be mistaken for a Harry Potter reference as it always ends up in some bizarre zigzag pattern.

Anyone know if there's been some modded fix to this? I haven't found anything from my searches at least.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 5:40 PM, tigerro said:

Any chances for a patch with sexbeds for https://www.nexusmods.com/kenshi/mods/710 Princess of the Hive?

You can make your own patch by using the FCS, it's pretty easy and there is step by step guides. However the biggest issue with the Princess of the Hive mod is that it's rigging is a little jank and clothes don't really fit it, we can only hope once the mod author is done with his Argonian project that he will return to fix it, ether that or a enterprising modder will ask to take over the project.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1691422256 This mod has a guide on how to apply animations, use the same steps as in the guide but replace that mod with the sexbeds mod.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 10:03 AM, Leghorn said:

Only thing I would suggest is making it so that random npc's will choose to interact with prisoners occasionally, if they're not doing something very important like fighting, fleeing, or doing assigned work.

On 2/15/2021 at 12:03 PM, Leghorn said:

working on more animations would be nice cause i always get mad at Blendr before i get anywhere lol

anyway , im not sure if this is possible but it would be nice if the animations played depending on who 'enters' first , so the person that enters first would be receiving and second giving. some non consensual anims would be nice , prolly make those count as a prisoner cage. a bandit faction to go with the non consensual anims , which i could make if i find the time and will , that will take you and put you in the anims and have somebody use them for a bit every now and then.

thats some ideas which im sure you already thought of lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have the latest version of the mod that replaces the stealth walk animation with a crawl on all fours? Mine isnt working properly, characters limbs wig out.

Unreleated, Is there a mod for Collars/Chokers that dont actually make characters slaves?

15 hours ago, NaughtyMatron said:

Went through them and didn't see that in any of them (unless I overlooked it somehow). I assumed it would've been released just a bit after that post from last Feb but nope.

Got any mod named Start-Blademaster?