Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

9 hours ago, TronTiti said:

Hopefully. I haven't worked on it for awhile now. Most of its content can be searched on this forum, with these panels are the latest. I'm waiting for the Horse monster from Hersir to make some ... nightly visit mod.

Btw, what are the actual plans? Will it be something like LL mod?

So, while testing background edits, I got kind of tired of looking at the same loading screen. "Wouldn't it be cool" - thought I - "If instead of a single picture with random tips there are several pictures (chosen randomly from a pack) with appropriate text?

After some research I found out a way to do it, but it is not pretty and may cause problems down the road. So, I wonder, has anybody tried to do the same? Is there a simple way to make random loading screens? I would appreciate any suggestions.

17 hours ago, howlerleech said:

Does anyone know which files to change to lower battle damage/effect pop-up durations? For example, you take an attack that deals damage, stress, and debuff, number pop-ups last 5 seconds. I used to use cheat engine to speed things, but it crashed once and corrupted my save.

This might help

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2196576503

On 9/16/2020 at 9:40 PM, Direwolf1 said:

Btw, what are the actual plans? Will it be something like LL mod?

Apparently I will add some more images for each building in the hamlet selection, and finalize the mod with that flashback-like ambush after camp. My original idea is that every attack of that horse monster (or any of its allies) will deal 50-100 stress damage to unafflicted heroes; heroes reach 100 stress during the flashback will only get a special affliction (I dont have the name yet) that makes them horny, gain buff -100% stress received, refuse to attack enemy, harass their teammates to get their stress up as well, or has funny interactions with enemy when attacking... After the last monster die everyone will get massive stress relief (80-100 stress). Falconer files may be the best reference I think.

On 9/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, Rapidreverse said:

Thanks for the answer. I actually spent a few hours looking for the files and found them on script folder. Then i increased attack speed by 30-40%, and decreased pop-up by 50-60%. Game is so much more fluid now. There is also a "combat speed" number that seems like it could be implemented in the game options, but didn't for some reason, so i left it alone.

I've been using this skin "moded"

grave_robber.sprite.attack_fade.png.d8826093444cb729d1bae9ed9540c7a2.png

that is very well done in the art style of the game (strong black lines)

but the two file:

grave_robber.sprite.combat

grave_robber.sprite.walk

are not done in the same art style (maybe from the original mod ?)

any idea if it exist/have been done by the author ?

1 hour ago, Sangarn said:

I've been using this skin "moded"

grave_robber.sprite.attack_fade.png.d8826093444cb729d1bae9ed9540c7a2.png

that is very well done in the art style of the game (strong black lines)

but the two file:

grave_robber.sprite.combat

grave_robber.sprite.walk

are not done in the same art style (maybe from the original mod ?)

any idea if it exist/have been done by the author ?

There is no original mod, because it is only concept art, I adapted it to the game

Spoiler

I am not the author ...78146350_p0.thumb.png.a1b9e668f036111914819fcae7efd936.png

14 hours ago, TronTiti said:

1. Statue (Wedding square) replacement for the Beast Estate:

- "town_statue_level03.sprite.png" in the fx folder:

town_statue_level03.sprite.png.0a84ae1939ff1a17822eb07c4e6561fe.png

- "statue.character.png" in the town/buildings/statue folder:

Hide contents

statue.character.png.7c356ca45cbf45bca246112fff797e16.png

2. New "provision.dd.character.png" for Provision folder:

Hide contents

provision_dd.character.png.f3d60c96eaa902d88fc8ce237f5f37d9.png

so...the only thing you are waiting for the update is ll horse enemy?,btw are you going to add a wedding mechanic or something like the pet trinket mod ?