Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

More background edits (suprisingly)!

I had a choice between not making them anymore or looking for some kind of monetary support, and unwisely chose the latter. So I have a Patreon now! Hooray.

So, if you find your life extremely lacking without constant supply of kinky backgrounds, you can, y'know... do the thing. I have rewards.

Anyway, there are 4 more backgrounds. 2 cove, 2 crypts. The archive in the attachment, or the whole collection on Mega, your choice.

Teaser:

Spoiler

sept_sample.png.60cbbe9b5bc91dd9941b50a5ca0408a9.png

september_pack_1.rar

22 minutes ago, Balgin said:

You don't edit a district to be compatible with more classes. You edit the class to be compatible with a district. It's an entry in the hero's .info file.

Thank you very much for that hint. Sure enough it was a simple as adding a single line of code.

This will come in handy.

Annotation 2020-09-02 144338.png

Annotation 2020-09-02 144230.png

2 hours ago, Anonmon said:

Thank you very much for that hint. Sure enough it was a simple as adding a single line of code.

This will come in handy.

Annotation 2020-09-02 144338.png

Hope it works. I wasn't able to get the Outsider's Bonfire to work for the Twilight Knight yet so you might actually need to modify the district as well. I really should get back to updating the Twilight Knight, and Senua, and the Librarian.

Speaking of which, not adult material but....

apparently I got distracted by a new project.

dwarfwalk.gif.880481eb5b236df50a70c654e3bbf2b9.gif

He should be a lot of fun when he's finished and ready for release.

I was actually just messing around with the Outsider's Bonfire. I think the problem with it is that it's description is different than the other districts. Instead of listing the characters effected, then the description, it instead lists them within the description. So you have to find whatever text file has the Outsider's Bonfire description and edit that manually in addition to adding the line of code. Though I do believe the Outsiders Bonfire will still work as long as the code is there.

At least that's what I can surmise, as I've yet to get the description to update in game, no matter how many relevant lines of text I alter. I have a mod class installed called the Qipaofox and it actually does alter the description of the Outsiders Bonfire and I'm trying to figure out how. I want to edit it to also include the Drowner and Werewolf classes. So I find the filepath: workshop > content > 262060 > 2170826391 > localization > qipaofox.string_table and I try editing that. I change the appropriate line to what's shown in the pic below in both spots it appears (and delete modfile.txt), hoping I can use this as a workaround. It still doesn't work.

Edit: I confirmed that the Outsiders Bonfire WILL work as long as that one line of code is added, even if the description of the district doesn't say so.

There's something I'm missing somewhere, and I know I'm close, but I'm stumped at this point.

Annotation 2020-09-02 175010.png

Annotation 2020-09-02 175305.png

On 9/2/2020 at 11:57 PM, Balgin said:

Speaking of which, not adult material but....

apparently I got distracted by a new project.

dwarfwalk.gif.880481eb5b236df50a70c654e3bbf2b9.gif

He should be a lot of fun when he's finished and ready for release.

Looks very cool. And now I want to play Vermintide 2 again...

19 minutes ago, KotBasil said:

Looks very cool. And now I want to play Vermintide 2 again...

So do I but I've hurt my hand and it's a very twitchy/button mashing game. I'll be looking at Bardin's dialogue lines when writing the dialogue barks for this character but I'm seriously tempted to write all his dialogue in pure Kahzalid instead.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

So do I but I've hurt my hand and it's a very twitchy/button mashing game. I'll be looking at Bardin's dialogue lines when writing the dialogue barks for this character but I'm seriously tempted to write all his dialogue in pure Kahzalid instead.

You madman! :D  Hope your hand will recover soon.

1 hour ago, Slannesh said:

About warhammer. Check this out:

TRAILER:

Reveal hidden contents

Delicious! Man, I'm so happy that DD's modding scene is so active.

4 hours ago, KotBasil said:

You madman! :D  Hope your hand will recover soon.

I doubt it. It's been hurting since December. Its a combination of fibromyalgia, psoriatic arthritis, and a third unknown condition that hasn't been fully diagnosed yet all combined with limited access to the health service for the last six months because of the global health situation.

6 hours ago, Balgin said:

I doubt it. It's been hurting since December. Its a combination of fibromyalgia, psoriatic arthritis, and a third unknown condition that hasn't been fully diagnosed yet all combined with limited access to the health service for the last six months because of the global health situation.

Ouch. That sounds... very unpleasant. Can't offer anything more but sympathy, so.... don't let all this umgak stuff keep you down, man.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:49 AM, Kensou said:

I have officially started releasing my mods for Steam

Here link to Steam:

Lore Video (based on my old mod hentai video)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2108747958

Dark Loading Screens (based on my old mod loading epic)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2096091301

Roaming Collector (simple fix to fight Collector more often)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2096200956

Here link to Nexus:

Lore Video

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/997

Dark Loading Screens

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/983

Roaming Collector

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/982

Can you also link that hentai video mod? sounds interesting